FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Blood and Muscles

U all say the muscles get bigger when they are filled with blood during/after workout. What is the behind-the-scenes definition of this. Do the muscles literally? Or does the arm just get more blood flow in it??? or are these both the same thing. I dunno. Enlighten me Copernicus/

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its called a "pump" the feeling....blood rushing into the muscles...the muscles get a real tight feeling....
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)