Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How many calories do you burn naturally per day

I am curious. It's known that in order to loose fat, you need ot burn more calories in a day, than you take in. With that said, what is the average number of calories one burns in their daily routine? For instance say I take in 1750 calories in one day, and burn 400 during a cardio session..
    I need a rough number of how many calories a person would burn during their daily routine to make sure I am burning more than I take in.
    thanks

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you burn X number of calories by being alive. Just by laying down all day, you burn that much.

if you stand on your feet... if you walk.. if you cook your own food... your calorie needs are being elevated. If you are at a computer job, you might still need around 2300-2500 cals a day to maintain (depending on your weight). If you add exercise to that, it could equal 3000 or so calories JUST to maintain.
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lieb
    I am curious. It's known that in order to loose fat, you need ot burn more calories in a day, than you take in. With that said, what is the average number of calories one burns in their daily routine? For instance say I take in 1750 calories in one day, and burn 400 during a cardio session..
    I need a rough number of how many calories a person would burn during their daily routine to make sure I am burning more than I take in.
    thanks
    Your basal metabolic rate depends on how much lean mass you have.

www.mybodycomp.com

is as good of a calculator as I have seen online and seems as accurate as anything.
    "The strong do not simply survive...the strong prosper and flourish."

Kings Age Crew!

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BetterBodies
    Your basal metabolic rate depends on how much lean mass you have.

www.mybodycomp.com

is as good of a calculator as I have seen online and seems as accurate as anything.
    awesome, thank you. accoding to that, and all the measurements, I am just above 9% body fat.