gsxr_rider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Help I can't lose the weight!!!

Hi - I have been working out everyday for well over two months and haven't noticed anything yet. I take Lipo 6 (only two a day). I am wondering if I should take the recommended 2 in the morning and 2 mid-afternoon. Does anyone think that would help??? I need to do something I am starting to get fed up. Thanks

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is your diet and how much are you exercising, particularly cardio?
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

gsxr_rider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do 45 minutes on the cross-trainer, then I do some strength training and lift weights. My diet consists of egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, salad and fruit for lunch, and chicken and some type of vegetable for dinner.

motivated216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You shouldn't do cardio directly before weight training. If you must do both on the same day either do cardio in the morning and weight training later in the day or do weights first and then cardio. How many days a week are you doing cardio/weights? What does your training consist of?

As for your diet, you should be eating more often (5-6 times a day) and more food. Check out the journal section for some great examples. What are your stats?

You need to clean up your workout and diet to see the results your looking for, the lipo 6 is only a supplement. Good luck!