IronPumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lack of Motivation

Hey guys I need a bit of inspiration here. Ever since summer started I've only been getting into the gym 2-3 times a week and not eating very healthy. I'm pretty much maintaining my size but I'm definately not growing. What gets you guys motivated to get into the gym and really push it?

newguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try posting some goals for yourself, like by the end of the year I want to weight 180,

I find that when I do that, I am a lot more determined to work out and eat right

and also, listen to insane crasy techno music as you work out, it gets me soooooo pumped up

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Lack of Motivation

Originally posted by IronPumper
    Hey guys I need a bit of inspiration here. Ever since summer started I've only been getting into the gym 2-3 times a week and not eating very healthy. I'm pretty much maintaining my size but I'm definately not growing. What gets you guys motivated to get into the gym and really push it?
    Walk around outside with your shirt off in front of many people. If you get stares then you don't have anything to work for but if people don't look at you differently, you need to get back in the gym.

Another thing that gets me motivated is looing at old pictures of me when I was fat and weak, which reminds me just how far I've come and how far I can go.
    I'm back. For good.

sherlock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe you need some time off from the gym...take a week off - no calorie counting and sh!t. After this brief break, you'll be pumped as hell to get back in and tear sh!t up

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i use stupid f'ers who make fun of me of the way i eat as motivation, i can't wait to hit the gym monday so i can kill myself , but deep down most of the motivation comes from me since i was exteremly skinny back in the day.

IronPumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think a lot of my motivaton when I was starting out was to help me get girls. Right now I've been dating the same amazing girl for about 3 months and a lot of my time is taken up by her. I need to use that as motivation though because instead of worrying about getting girls I have to get big for my girl. Not to mention the last time I took my shirt off at an amusment park this kid I know goes "Damn dude you used to be a lot bigger". I'll show him...

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    dude, you're a fukking bitch w/a weak mind that's whipped. I'm glad you're shrinking because you don't deserve to be bigger if you don't work for it. BTW, I'm not trying to motivate you, but just tell you the truth. There's no room for pansy slackers like you.

I hope your ass keeps shrinking.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem