Closed Thread
    injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

**** son damn stripper kicked drinks on me an ma boyz

so im at the damn strip club tonight we are hollering cause some girls on the pole dancing and ****.... we were laughing and **** i think she felt degraded or sum **** and embarrased next thing i know she kicks 2 cokes on me and 1 of ma boyz.... now she says it s a damn accident but im thinking BS .... stupid stripper acts like she deserves respect shes a damn stripper shaking her @$$ for dollars n ****......... im just kind of pi$$ed so i leave, cause didnt want to amke a scene cuase there were 2 black bouncers there IMO

what the hell should i have done this **** pisses me off

unbelievable a stupid stripper that kicks drinks on people cuase she feels degraded

probably her first night what a dumb ho..

discuss