Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is hydroxycut hardcore safe for women??

im just wanting to know the answer to this question, i couldnt really get a conclusive answer from the bottle. my gf whom is 17, wants to lose a little extra fat before our spring vacation which is only about 3 weeks away. she looks fantastic atm i might add, but she seems like she really wants to lose this weight and has been dieting hard for about 2 weeks and doing about 3 x 45min of cardio a week. i told her that i had pretty good results shredding up for summer on hydroxycut hardcore, and told her it could give her a little edge and she says she wants some.. im just wanting to know is it safe for women, let alone a 17 year old women?
    "Bodybuilding is not about how much muscle you can pack on your frame, but rather how you pack muscle on your frame." - IBey777

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vinex View Post
    im just wanting to know the answer to this question, i couldnt really get a conclusive answer from the bottle. my gf whom is 17, wants to lose a little extra fat before our spring vacation which is only about 3 weeks away. she looks fantastic atm i might add, but she seems like she really wants to lose this weight and has been dieting hard for about 2 weeks and doing about 3 x 45min of cardio a week. i told her that i had pretty good results shredding up for summer on hydroxycut hardcore, and told her it could give her a little edge and she says she wants some.. im just wanting to know is it safe for women, let alone a 17 year old women?
    very low doses for her to start....that stuff is ALOT of caffeine...Check out HIIT cardio training, I think the HIIT would be the best carido to do to lose weight in a short amount of time.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 17, I would advise her to stay away. If she has only been dieting hard for 2 weeks, I think she will be plenty happy after another 3 without the Hydroxy.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree