DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000)

Post How many ways can you increase Test naturally?

So far, Ive learned heavy leg work, healthy fats from oils, and zma. Thats about all I know. I would like to know all of the possible ways to gain optimum testosterone levels naturally, w/o prohormones since Im just 15. Any suggestions on diet, training, supps would be great.
    Back in black, watch out for me peeps, I will dwarf you!

phatecoder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: How many ways can you increase Test naturally?

Originally posted by DJO
    So far, Ive learned heavy leg work, healthy fats from oils, and zma. Thats about all I know. I would like to know all of the possible ways to gain optimum testosterone levels naturally, w/o prohormones since Im just 15. Any suggestions on diet, training, supps would be great.
    actually it is the saturated fats that play a role in testosterone production. and by 'healthy fats', I think you mean unsaturated fatty acids.
    aka Phate

In the World of the Cyberspace, nothing is as it appears to be. And no one need be who he really is. - Phate.

Life Is Just A Dream That Seems Never Ending; Before You Realize It, That Dream Will Be Over.

DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: How many ways can you increase Test naturally?

Originally posted by phatecoder

actually it is the saturated fats that play a role in testosterone production. and by 'healthy fats', I think you mean unsaturated fatty acids.
    so unhealthy fats increase testosterone? are you sure? do you know of any articles on this topic? Ive also heard that doing 20 rep squats to failure increases test levels.
    Back in black, watch out for me peeps, I will dwarf you!

phatecoder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope that you know that cholesterol is an essential part of sex hormones. and since cholesterol can be manufactured from saturated fats, they can aid in T production. though, it does not mean you should eat cholesterol and saturated fats all day long, because excess fast will be converted into LDL cholesterol. LDL cholesterol is HDL cholesterol but with larger amount of fat surrounding it.
    aka Phate

In the World of the Cyberspace, nothing is as it appears to be. And no one need be who he really is. - Phate.

Life Is Just A Dream That Seems Never Ending; Before You Realize It, That Dream Will Be Over.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you aren't going to use any hormone-type drugs then don't worry about natural hormone manipulation, just work hard. I've seen a bunch of threads on this subject lately and there is no magic number of reps that will double your testosterone levels. Take your ZMA, eat healthy, lift hard, and sleep like a baby.

fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Heavy compound movement

jz do alot of heavy compound movement ie squats, deadlife. bench, militart press etc. The rep range doesn't really matter. Compound movement put hell lot of stress to your body thus the increase of t and growth hormone and so on....
    No Pain, No Gain

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ZMA helps... squats release GH, not testosterone

fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by mickeys
    ZMA helps... squats release GH, not testosterone
    You are right. Squat does not realease t, but it increases it....
    No Pain, No Gain