Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How long before symptoms of STDs show up?

Unfortunetly, I let my d1ck do my thinking for me this weekend. I was with a girl who has been with tons of guys before, but I couldn't help myself when I got a hard on. My mind turned blank and my penis went into auto drive. I banged her, but immediately after cumming, I came to my senses. I am wondering what if she is not safe. how will I know? Sometimes it takes a year before something shows up. Fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

_Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _Sniper_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by DKM
    Unfortunetly, I let my d1ck do my thinking for me this weekend. I was with a girl who has been with tons of guys before, but I couldn't help myself when I got a hard on. My mind turned blank and my penis went into auto drive. I banged her, but immediately after cumming, I came to my senses. I am wondering what if she is not safe. how will I know? Sometimes it takes a year before something shows up. Fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sometimes symptoms don't show up for several years... wait a few weeks/months and go get tested
    "To gain experience you must face inexperience first." -Me

If you are going to fall... fall hard, then get back up and get back in the fight.

GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GBI has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DKM
    You're (no pun intended) screwed. Don't go to bed tonight, you won't wake up.

Count of Saint-Germain SaintGermain's Avatar
    SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of the major STIs can erupt soon after infection or years later. The only way to be sure is to get tested. If left untreated they can cause you serious problems - gonorrhea for one can cause impotence, meningitis, endocarditis etc. It is extremely important that you see your physician.

PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PIITB. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GBI
    You're (no pun intended) screwed. Don't go to bed tonight, you won't wake up.
    LOL ROFLMAL X 100000000000000 LOFTMANFAO OH **** THIS IS FUNNY LMAO **** LMAOOOO. reps.

BodyPoints: 38
    Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Meshane's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by PIITB.
    LOL ROFLMAL X 100000000000000 LOFTMANFAO OH **** THIS IS FUNNY LMAO **** LMAOOOO. reps.
    Holy crap you're annoying.

beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beefsteak_uk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    im an alpha male, i only screw fit cardio bunnies, attractive girls dont have diseases

benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Are you dum

What do you mean , attractive girls dont have disease... You dum or something, all girls have disease.

Anyways, NO IT DOES NOT TAKE 1 years to show signs of STD.. Relax.. Crash Course here it goes.

Problem with Urinary Tract System will show up within 48 - 72 hours of sexual contact.

- Gonorreha - Symptomes will start appering in 48 hours.
    - Chlamydia (sp ? )- you will see dribbling in or around 72 hours.
    - Herpes 1 - you can get it and may stay dormant or show up
    - Herpes 2- stay dormant or you may have an outbreak within 15 days after exposure.
    - Human Herpes 6,7,8 - No skin break out, but causes Nuro or CFIDS .. You will know after 6 months.
    - Negative Gram Bacteria - 1 month
    - CMV - 6 months if it becomes chronic in your body.
    - EBV - you will come down with a flu.
    - HIV - 2 - 3 weeks later you will get sick, while antibodies are form, after that no symptomes for several years.

Testing:

Gonorreha & Chalmedia (sp?) - get tested after 48 hours . The best test is Urine Test with Blood Test to see if they are any antibodies.

Herpes 1 & 2 - only when they are OB.. .Do blood test to see if antibodies are form in 2 - 4 weeks.

Human Herpes 6,7,8 & CMV & EBV - 8 weeks for blood test

HIV - 13 weeks for antibodies.

-- DO THIS PAY ATTENTION ---

For next 2 - 5 weeks, If you get SICK SICK SICK then go see a doctor... Make sure the time frame is 2 - 5 weeks.

Thats when body starts to know foreign object and creates antibodies, making you feel sick.

Let me know how it goes down.

Oh yea, dont fall into HIV status... Dont even think about the dam ****, because if you do you will become a worried well and it will take mental doctor to get that **** out....

Test for everything at 13 weeks to be safe.

Syphills - allow 3 - 5 weeks for antibodies.

Do following test at 13 weeks ( 90 days) -

HIV, Syphills, Chalmydia (sp ? ) , Gonorreha, HHV 6,7,8, CMV, Mycoplasma, Negative Gram test (if urinary problem), Herpes 1 & 2, Chlamedia pneumonia , retires syndrom.

If all negative, you got lucky.

BodyPoints: 38
    Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshane has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Meshane's BodySpace
    He was joking about the attractive girls

DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by benchod
    What do you mean , attractive girls dont have disease... You dum or something, all girls have disease.

Anyways, NO IT DOES NOT TAKE 1 years to show signs of STD.. Relax.. Crash Course here it goes.

Problem with Urinary Tract System will show up within 48 - 72 hours of sexual contact.

- Gonorreha - Symptomes will start appering in 48 hours.
    - Chlamydia (sp ? )- you will see dribbling in or around 72 hours.
    - Herpes 1 - you can get it and may stay dormant or show up
    - Herpes 2- stay dormant or you may have an outbreak within 15 days after exposure.
    - Human Herpes 6,7,8 - No skin break out, but causes Nuro or CFIDS .. You will know after 6 months.
    - Negative Gram Bacteria - 1 month
    - CMV - 6 months if it becomes chronic in your body.
    - EBV - you will come down with a flu.
    - HIV - 2 - 3 weeks later you will get sick, while antibodies are form, after that no symptomes for several years.

Testing:

Gonorreha & Chalmedia (sp?) - get tested after 48 hours . The best test is Urine Test with Blood Test to see if they are any antibodies.

Herpes 1 & 2 - only when they are OB.. .Do blood test to see if antibodies are form in 2 - 4 weeks.

Human Herpes 6,7,8 & CMV & EBV - 8 weeks for blood test

HIV - 13 weeks for antibodies.

-- DO THIS PAY ATTENTION ---

For next 2 - 5 weeks, If you get SICK SICK SICK then go see a doctor... Make sure the time frame is 2 - 5 weeks.

Thats when body starts to know foreign object and creates antibodies, making you feel sick.

Let me know how it goes down.

Oh yea, dont fall into HIV status... Dont even think about the dam ****, because if you do you will become a worried well and it will take mental doctor to get that **** out....

Test for everything at 13 weeks to be safe.

Syphills - allow 3 - 5 weeks for antibodies.

Do following test at 13 weeks ( 90 days) -

HIV, Syphills, Chalmydia (sp ? ) , Gonorreha, HHV 6,7,8, CMV, Mycoplasma, Negative Gram test (if urinary problem), Herpes 1 & 2, Chlamedia pneumonia , retires syndrom.

If all negative, you got lucky.
    Benchod,

That was helpful. Let me ask you another question. How likely is it go get any STD if you wear a condom. Can you still get any of these disease via skin to skin contact (including kissing) but no vaginal/penile fluid contact.

benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yup

Originally Posted by DKM
    Benchod,

That was helpful. Let me ask you another question. How likely is it go get any STD if you wear a condom. Can you still get any of these disease via skin to skin contact (including kissing) but no vaginal/penile fluid contact.
    CDC says condoms MAY prevent transmission of STD. Condom are not 100% sure to protecting you, many factors lie when sexual encounter happens.

For instance, if you are drunk and your having sex, your immune system is already low due to alochol and than being expose an STD is fairly easy to catch.

You will always get STD with Skin to Skin contact, you wont get HIV or anything, but you can get HPV or Herpes 1 & 2.

HPV is really easy to get with touching. They are over 80 different strains of HPV and you never know what strain you may get. Some strain causes Penis cancer, it is highly unlikely that can happen. You have more chance of being hit by lighting than coming down with a penis cancer.

You can get all kinds of **** from kissing. Just becareful who you kiss. Everyone knows cold sores are transfer by kissing, but what many do not know is that CMV, HHV 6,7,8 , SCMV, Mycoplasma, Negative Stepha, Hep B all live in your mouth.

Although this may not cause harm to healthy individual but you never know how your immune system will react. For some it turns in to CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction).

Plus, they are over thousands of virus, fungus, bacteria and for half of them we cant even test.. And when it comes to doctors, they suck.

Hope that helps.

Dkm ?

Hey, what is your status ? How you feeling, did you go to doctors ?

Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking Re

It took me a week before I started pissin out snot when I got Clyamdia.
    " Nuff talk of business......Bitches come!!" XXX

Originally Posted by benchod
    Hey, what is your status ? How you feeling, did you go to doctors ?
    No, I am feeling OK. No visible bumps in the crotch area or anything. I did use a condom. So I am fairly comfortable with some of the items you mentioned. Other things such as kissing and genital area contact, that worried me.

Im just a bedroom gangsta orzonus's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 30
    orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) orzonus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit orzonus's BodySpace
    Remember, just cause the girl is a slut doesn't mean she automatically has std's.... There are careful whores out there ya know.

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10555
    mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mistermuscles has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mistermuscles's BodySpace
    Yep, could take up to 3 years to know if you have an STD or not. And sometimes symptoms never show up.
    Kerry Adkisson (1960-1993)
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

You are missed!!!

what

Originally Posted by mistermuscles
    Yep, could take up to 3 years to know if you have an STD or not. And sometimes symptoms never show up.
    Are you a pre-med student ?

No, than hush.

Stats: 170 lbs
    Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kodiak26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Kodiak26's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by benchod View Post
    Are you a pre-med student ?

No, than hush.
    He is correct.