Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How come I can't eat that 4 breakfast?

For some reason whenever I wake up, I try to eat, eat, eat, cause breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but i usually can't handle more than 1 omlet that consist of 2 eggs and usually have to force a glass of milk down also...Im just wondering has anyone else had that problem and if so if they have found a good way to eat A LOT for breakfast

gopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have a shake for your first meal of the day. Easy to make and easy to drink first thing in the morning when your not fully awake. I find that a shake first thing jump starts my digestive system and makes it easier to eat a "real" food meal a few hours later.

Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont usally eat till about one to one n a half hours after i wake up

n yeah if i try to eat a big meal asoon as i wakeup , well it just doesnt work
    heh

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason I want to eat soo much is because first of all it is the most important meal of the day and secondly i'm trying to bulk up right now

The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have same problem.
    Used to eat bout 3 scrambled eggs and
    glass of orange juice for breakfast.

But 1 outta 5 times i'd throw it back up before
    I left home for work. Now just have my N Large 2 Shake
    with a few bananna's. After bout hour at work I'll eat
    a big breakfast and feel fine.

hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah dude nlarge is the way to go in the morning....big meal....quick and easy....and i cant eat whole food in the morning.
    hopper

Hey thanks guys for the info...Right now it's 7:55 and I got 20 minutes before i leave for school and just whipped up an N Large shake...

Sorry for the double post...I didn't realize it till this morning