Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My Cellmass got jacked, i'll fix them!

Some sorry soul stole my Cellmass out of my locker at the gym today. Luckily I only had about 1/4 left but still it pissed me off. I narrowed it down to a couple of punks who dunnit but its useless to try and get it back. So Im about to run out of my NOxplode too which I didnt have with me so it wasnt stolen. Once Im finished with it Im going to add some sugar free pink lemonade powder and maybe even some creatine just for the hell of it. What else can I put in there to teach these guys a lesson?

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    baking soda, powdered sugar and cyanide.
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pioneer
    baking soda, powdered sugar and cyanide.
    lol, dont want to kill them

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life
    lol, dont want to kill them
    i still think its a good idea.

EDIT: well if youre going to have someone steal it make it so its the most awful tasting substance in the world. baking soda will do it, get something else that tastes like ass but still looks like creatine. ill keep thinking about this, its got me interested.
    Last edited by Pioneer; 04-09-2005 at 06:24 PM.

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Well dont waste any creatine, they might actually make some gains .

gold bond medicaided powder! YES thats the magical substance!

dooooo it!

Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I doubt they are gonna strike again, but grind up some rat killer pellets to keep em sick.

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Put in some Creatine Ethyl Esther or Nolva. They both taste god awful.

Flagg
    No ads here!

The opinions expressed above are my personal opinion.
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any supplement companies, and have never had any vested interest in any supplements of any kind.

creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if there is any way of getting some ex-lax in their it would be pretty funny

Originally Posted by Joel
    Well dont waste any creatine, they might actually make some gains .
    haha, I guess I wouldnt want to help them out.

Location: 9 Months in Bethlehem, PA and 3 Months in East Hartford, CT
    neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neodtgonzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ground up animal bones, make sure its a fine powder, the taste will kick him on his ass and the crap that he will take later will just be bad, and I mean bad.

And no I am not endorsing killing animals.
    "Life is Pleasent, Death is Peacefull, the transition is the only problem," - I. Asimov

"Always believe in the Twinkie defense"- Me

The worst realization that I have ever had, happened when I went to a private college and figured out I did not learn a damn thing in high school......whats up with that.

cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My vote is for a hardcore laxative. Make that punk poop!!!

Maybe some coloring that makes his mouth blue or something so if he decides to take it at the gym, bingo!!

googleplex. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) googleplex. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) googleplex. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) googleplex. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) googleplex. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) googleplex. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    citric acid. burn the ****ers.

available at all pharmacies.

bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigandhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

sabatoshe

get a whole bunch of birth control pills from your girl friend tell her to make a special trip for them. she can say she lost her old one or what ever. grind thoose little ****ers up and put it in the fake cell tech. maybe they will grow some tits like the bitches they are.
    hows that

Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sugar free pink lemonade, ground up ex-lax tablets, maybe some other exta laxatives and baking soda.........cheers
    We can rebuild him, Bigger, Stronger, Faster.

SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a really good idea but I forgot it because it's late. Oh wait I just remembered dude...

Take a big ass jar of itching powder and dump it in with some of that sugar free kool aid you were talking about and thatll be sweet as hell!
    The only dumb question is the question not asked.

If you need a hookup for your supplements or protein, shoot me a PM or even better hit me up by AIM.

Vin Diesel Look-Alike BodyBuilder910's Avatar
    BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Laundry detergent
    Salt
    Paintball paint (bust a painball freeze for 30 minutes when it is really sticky before freezing and cold it will be hard roll it around in te other stuff so it looks like clumped cee
    Poodle **** (little balls and the powder will stick to it making it looke like clumped powder. The baking soda will nuetralize the odor.

If i can tthink of more ill pst it too late right now lol.
    **H4TE Crew For Life!** U mad?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀
    Natural Bodybuilder, AM MMArtist, Cisco CCNA, A+ Hardware & Software, Network +, Security + certified computer nerd.

Coming soon Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MCSA.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flagg3
    Put in some Creatine Ethyl Esther or Nolva. They both taste god awful.

Flagg

that's what i was thinking. put some bulk CEE in there with some other nasty tasting **** and i bet they wont mess with it again.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Getting skinny all May Nelson Z's Avatar
    Nelson Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nelson Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nelson Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nelson Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nelson Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nelson Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can get your hands on it (they sell it at walgreens, CVS etc.)...... Fleet Phospho-soda. Put it in an RTD protein, creatine or NO2 drink that has a plastic cap (like a poland spring bottle with a regular cap). Take the cap off carefully so as not to break the seam on the "security cap", i.e. rip the cap off without breaking the security seal. You could even put it in gatorade.

Fleet Phospho-soda is insain. Image the worst diareah you've ever had in your life, then multiply it by 50. It's literally uncontrollable. Even if you try to close your anus with all of your might, it'll still come out. It's like taking a massive piss from your *******. I'm talking a jet stream here folks. If it still hasn't penetrated your brain how powerful this stuff is lemme put it like this; if your life depended on you not ****ting after being given Fleet Phospho-soda and you used every single bit of muscle in your body, both physically and mentally to stop yourself from ****ting, you'de die.

Nothing funnyer than hearing the rumble, and I do mean rumble, that emmenates from the bathroom after someone has drank this stuff.

Uncontrolable.
    If you need to lose weight and fast go here and read my post:

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=348123[/url]

Shoot me a PM if you have a question.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    put some cialis in there and you will defintely know who the culprits are, catching them blue balled, instead of red handed.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    put some cialis in there and you will defintely know who the culprits are, catching them blue balled, instead of red handed.
    LMAO, thats a good one!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Smile

LMAO, thats a good one!
    thanks bro, I am proud of it too, especially considering its 2 Am here.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaz555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    put in some laxatives, and have your girl quiff in it, and you quiff in it to. LOL GAWD
    " He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious."

BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some squirts will do the trick (from girls)

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kaz555
    put in some laxatives, and have your girl quiff in it, and you quiff in it to. LOL GAWD
    rotfl!!
    What up though...

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Powdered urine

Or powdered soap.
    Last edited by Matt96teg; 04-21-2005 at 08:43 PM.
    Do or Die

problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10) problemchild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some sorry soul stole my Cellmass out of my locker at the gym today. Luckily I only had about 1/4 left but still it pissed me off. I narrowed it down to a couple of punks who dunnit but its useless to try and get it back. So Im about to run out of my NOxplode too which I didnt have with me so it wasnt stolen. Once Im finished with it Im going to add some sugar free pink lemonade powder and maybe even some creatine just for the hell of it. What else can I put in there to teach these guys a lesson?
    I'd say get your empty bottle of NO-xplode once you're done with it and spike the powder with something nasty and make them sick. They deserve

po po crums, manure,( yes turd).

Please take my advice

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no no no i have great idea.....
    just put the nasties **** in there u can imagine..... piss, cum, **** etc.
    and leave a note at the bottom of the bottle telling them whats in it so when they finish it all off they see what was in there

g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres what you do, bake some brownies with ground up chocolate ex-lax, ground up ephedrine, and ground up viagra. So they will be on the toilet, with a boner, and wanting to run around.

UFC Welterweight Champion Iceman00's Avatar
    Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PCP

That'll show 'em never to steal again...it's not like they're going to have any fingers left anyways after they bite 'em off, lol.