MikeB7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb What to drop? Any corrections?

Hey fellas.I have couple of questions and hopefully you have some suggestions.Well I have more and more supps and I'm starting to be more and more confused when to take which and what with what etc; lol.Ok.Well Ima start off with Nitrix which I take 3x3 in the morning at 6 then at lunch and 3h later.Multi twice/d.Whey 100% twice one in the morning and post w/o.Bulk Cee once/d pre w/o 30m before. I also take 3/d Mega Pro Carbo Hit.Once in the morning and then lunch and with Whey shake post w/o.I also got Cellmass and now I got confused when to take it with what?What's the best way?After w/o once and then 6h later?I can't drink my whey shake atleast 30m after taking cellmass.i dropped mono and took Cee instead.I know cellmass is Cee but i want to mix both for better effect.Can you guys help me out with cellmass stacking and maybe small corrections somewehere?Thanks a lot guys.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm trying to follow everything you wrote...did you say that you're going to stack cellmass with cee for a better effect?
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what is your goal, gain mass/strength or cutting?
    for gaining mass you want/need to take much more protein than that maybe 4-5 times and for the creatine, take two times daily: once 30-45 min preWO and then another right after. for cutting, what you have so far is ok not knowing your weight/body build.

MikeB7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by duhfewcha6
    what is your goal, gain mass/strength or cutting?
    for gaining mass you want/need to take much more protein than that maybe 4-5 times and for the creatine, take two times daily: once 30-45 min preWO and then another right after. for cutting, what you have so far is ok not knowing your weight/body build.
    Thanks for the reply.I want Deffinitely more mass.So is it ok to take whey 4 times daily one scoop which is about 23g?What about cellmass and info on that one?Any1?
    Last edited by MikeB7; 04-08-2005 at 10:15 AM.

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MikeB7
    Thanks for the reply.I want Deffinitely more mass.So is it ok to take whey 4 times daily one scoop which is about 23g?What about cellmass and info on that one?Any1?
    honestly I would take 5 scoops a day and make sure to take one right before you go to bed because your mucles grow (get harder and/or bigger) the most during sleep and you want max protein in your body to get best results, it sure as hell worked for me! To add in a couple more grams of protein, 2 cans of tuna is 75g, so 2 tune sandwiches on whole WEAT bread can get you your body weight worth of protein, dont know your weight, but im guessing between 150-200?