rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Glutamine powder expire after a while?

I was taking L-glutamine powder for a while and then i stopped. I want to start taking it again now and have an almost full bottle left form about a year and half ago. Is it still good or should I buy more?

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171886

Oral glutamine is worthless, so don't buy more.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks i just saw that link after i posted