Closed Thread
Page 109 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 10327
    TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    basilisk has so many scenes where I want to fap to female ninjas
    sadly that okoi ninja [spoilarz]

died so early and that ugly kagero got to live nearly to the end, clingy biatch

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TSD87 View Post
    sadly that okoi ninja [spoilarz]

died so early and that ugly kagero got to live nearly to the end, clingy biatch
    Yea Okoi scene was very sexy.

But my favorite girl has to be Akeginu, I lost count the amount of time she bare tits.

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    Yea Okoi scene was very sexy.

But my favorite girl has to be Akeginu, I lost count the amount of time she bare tits.
    that anime series was big tease...im not really into that type of anime but if i were i'd be mad lol.
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

[][][]=\\=(>_<)=//=[][][]
    ................|
    .............../ \

Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry Chrno Crusade ending....

Wow, just wow....how fukked up is that. Man i never thought the ending for chrno crusade would turn out that way. It was almost as messed up as Wolf's rain's ending. But damn man....that's crazy. If u guys haven't seen this anime then i highly recommend u watch it, especially now since towards the end (last episode or two) it depicts some stuff that is actually going on right now....mad crazy. Man im gonna have to re-watch this one someday.

Man, what a thought/emotion provoking ending.. So much crazy stuff went down in the last episode.....

Did anyone here actually enjoy this ending? I remember someone here saying the ending was bad/sad but damn i definitely wasn't ready for this =/.
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

................|
    .............../ \

Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kouper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FormerFatBoy86 View Post
    no doubt, they timed it perfectly and it was tight how it came in full force as soon as the first hit landed from the dempsey roll. You know a lot of people were complaining about the music in the beginning of the new series and saying it sucked compared to the first one, but except for the first couple episodes where they used some jazz type **** i've been liking it so far, especially the OP.

Hey does anybody know if this movie is any good? Its called Sky Crawlers from Mamoru Oshii (he directed OG Ghost in the Shell & Innocence). Looks pretty interesting im a check it out, especially since im finally watching Stand Alone Complex for the 1st time.

Honestly, sky crawlers was fairly disappointing. It was extraordinarily slow, the characters, with 3 exceptions where kinda meh. And the ending was crap. That said, it does present some fairly interesting ideas....

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone watching Cross Game? I figured I'de hate it because its about baseball and really slow but for some reason I look forward to this show as much as Ippo and One Piece. Really enjoyable character relationships and all that. Bit more romance then ippo but basically the same theme of an underdog working his way to the top or so it seems at the moment.

Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Casshern Sins

Ok, so I finally got around to doing this..my no spoilers review. Cassern is based on a 2004 live action movie that is the prequel to the events in the anime. I was impressed by the movie back in 04 (it is slightly confusing at times) because of the special effects, but not as much the story line. I felt that the much of the story was compacted into the last 30 minutes of the movie, however watching this movie does give a great background to the events of the anime.

Casshern sins wont totally blow your mind if you haven't seen the live action movie. In all actuality it is quite the opposite, because the events of the movie are put on the back burner for most of the anime. I was very impressed by the animation, which stays true for the entire anime, as well as the low amounts of pointless violence that usually plagues anime. I would classify this anime as "film noir", in the aspect that the atmosphere and all of the moral lessons in the anime have to do with a dark and foreboding death. However, continuity is a problem that I noticed early on in the anime. Many gaps are left up to the viewer to figure out and are never really solved in the end.

While these issues are ironed out towards the end of the Anime, it makes for a frustrating median experience that I get when watching anime (usually I have a good grasp of the character development and underlining plot at the middle of most anime). I would recommend this anime to anyone who wants insight into the human condition regarding death...But tell those who just want to see action (although it is full of fight scenes) to shy away. It is a very deep story that will make you question your own morals and convictions. At least I did when I thought about the situation in the anime. The ending is perfect and I did not walk away wondering why there wasn't more like I usually do with 24/26 episode animes. Overall I'd give this anime a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not really related, but does anyone find the music they put in the opening/closing segments of certain anime series strangely addictive? like I will listen to it first time then and be like meh but after a while I will be like "wtf this is awesome"

also ^^^^ will check out series above, thanks

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea thats actually happened recently with the new FMA, I usually don't care for any OP's in general and skip through'em, but I like this one for some reason and I also like the new Ippo OP better than the old one now. Eden of the East's OP is pretty good too actually.
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marcFE View Post
    Anyone watching Cross Game? I figured I'de hate it because its about baseball and really slow but for some reason I look forward to this show as much as Ippo and One Piece. Really enjoyable character relationships and all that. Bit more romance then ippo but basically the same theme of an underdog working his way to the top or so it seems at the moment.
    will look into
    Originally Posted by Matt_SD View Post
    Casshern Sins

Ok, so I finally got around to doing this..my no spoilers review. Cassern is based on a 2004 live action movie that is the prequel to the events in the anime. I was impressed by the movie back in 04 (it is slightly confusing at times) because of the special effects, but not as much the story line. I felt that the much of the story was compacted into the last 30 minutes of the movie, however watching this movie does give a great background to the events of the anime.

Casshern sins wont totally blow your mind if you haven't seen the live action movie. In all actuality it is quite the opposite, because the events of the movie are put on the back burner for most of the anime. I was very impressed by the animation, which stays true for the entire anime, as well as the low amounts of pointless violence that usually plagues anime. I would classify this anime as "film noir", in the aspect that the atmosphere and all of the moral lessons in the anime have to do with a dark and foreboding death. However, continuity is a problem that I noticed early on in the anime. Many gaps are left up to the viewer to figure out and are never really solved in the end.

While these issues are ironed out towards the end of the Anime, it makes for a frustrating median experience that I get when watching anime (usually I have a good grasp of the character development and underlining plot at the middle of most anime). I would recommend this anime to anyone who wants insight into the human condition regarding death...But tell those who just want to see action (although it is full of fight scenes) to shy away. It is a very deep story that will make you question your own morals and convictions. At least I did when I thought about the situation in the anime. The ending is perfect and I did not walk away wondering why there wasn't more like I usually do with 24/26 episode animes. Overall I'd give this anime a 4.5 out of 5 stars.
    will check
    Originally Posted by Redtodayx View Post
    not really related, but does anyone find the music they put in the opening/closing segments of certain anime series strangely addictive? like I will listen to it first time then and be like meh but after a while I will be like "wtf this is awesome"

oh yea, i am the worst for this srsly. i have entire *stops to think* one piece, naruto & naruto shippuden, bleach, HnIppoNC and Dragonball Kai theme songs memorized almost word 4 word.
    always the same, 1st week barely notice, 2nd actually listen, 3rd can magically do the chorus, just goes from there.
    Manlet Sea Phoenix/Captain
    "If one is born as a male, at least once in his life he'll dream, of becoming the strongest man alive."
    5/3/1 Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127004753

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LL SquatButt J View Post
    Wow, just wow....how fukked up is that. Man i never thought the ending for chrno crusade would turn out that way. It was almost as messed up as Wolf's rain's ending. But damn man....that's crazy. If u guys haven't seen this anime then i highly recommend u watch it, especially now since towards the end (last episode or two) it depicts some stuff that is actually going on right now....mad crazy. Man im gonna have to re-watch this one someday.

Man, what a thought/emotion provoking ending.. So much crazy stuff went down in the last episode.....

Did anyone here actually enjoy this ending? I remember someone here saying the ending was bad/sad but damn i definitely wasn't ready for this =/.
    haha wait til you see the ending for school days
    as for saddest series its gotta be clannad

seriously watch clannad til the end
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know everyone's probably seen it, but m next review is going to be on FLCL, which I think is actually a masterpiece

Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if its an anime about baseball you wanna watch, then id strongly recommend "Major". It pisses all over other baseball anime's.

"Not everyone who works hard succeeds, but everyone who succeeds has worked hard"

Current Favorite Boxers: Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko, Manny Pacquiao, Edwin Valero, Carl Froch, Marcos Maidana

Hate: David Haye, Amir Khan

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    if its an anime about baseball you wanna watch, then id strongly recommend "Major". It pisses all over other baseball anime's.

Will check it out

i gotta disagree w/ this one (about it pissing on all other baseball anime). Only season 1 is worthy of that hype, everything after that is borderline corny/whack for the most part...has too many highs and lows. H2 and Ookiku Furikabutte are almost as good as major season 1 but are way better than all the seasons thereafter.

................|
    .............../ \

I know everyone's probably seen it, but m next review is going to be on FLCL, which I think is actually a masterpiece
    omg that shyt was beautiful...pure genius yet madness at the same time. Have u read the manga? i heard the manga has a lot more depth to it and compared to the manga the anime was very censored and u knw how much craziness went on in the anime so yeah...

................|
    .............../ \

Originally Posted by psych View Post
    haha wait til you see the ending for school days
    as for saddest series its gotta be clannad

seriously watch clannad til the end
    thanks as usual man. Im definitely gonna check those out this summer. Haven't heard of school days though =/

................|
    .............../ \

Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i gotta disagree w/ this one (about it pissing on all other baseball anime). Only season 1 is worthy of that hype, everything after that is borderline corny/whack for the most part...has too many highs and lows. H2 and Ookiku Furikabutte are almost as good as major season 1 but are way better than all the seasons thereafter.
    i actually think that season 1 is the weakest out of them all (apart from the first 6 episodes). it actually gets better as season 2 started. season 1 overall just seemed like its aimed for a much younger audience compared to the rest of the seasons. H2 and Ookiku Furikabutte are just incredible predictable for a typical baseball anime compared to Major, while in Major the plot stays interesting like having the main character switch to his left hand since his right shoulder is destroyed, training in the military style high school team then leaving and forming a new baseball club just to defeat them then facing off against a rival who is the son of a man responsible for his fathers death.

while in usual cases, a baseball anime i usually see is about an underdog team having internal conflicts with eachother then build up their teamwork to overwhelm a high rated team blah blah blah
    "Not everyone who works hard succeeds, but everyone who succeeds has worked hard"

Current Favorite Boxers: Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko, Manny Pacquiao, Edwin Valero, Carl Froch, Marcos Maidana

Hate: David Haye, Amir Khan

omg that shyt was beautiful...pure genius yet madness at the same time. Have u read the manga? i heard the manga has a lot more depth to it and compared to the manga the anime was very censored and u knw how much craziness went on in the anime so yeah...
    Nah, I havent got the chance too. I miss allot of story like this, but I cant get into manga. I like to read **** but I'd much rather just watch a story. Most mangas give much more insight into the story than anime : /

i actually think that season 1 is the weakest out of them all (apart from the first 6 episodes). it actually gets better as season 2 started. season 1 overall just seemed like its aimed for a much younger audience compared to the rest of the seasons. H2 and Ookiku Furikabutte are just incredible predictable for a typical baseball anime compared to Major, while in Major the plot stays interesting like having the main character switch to his left hand since his right shoulder is destroyed, training in the military style high school team then leaving and forming a new baseball club just to defeat them then facing off against a rival who is the son of a man responsible for his fathers death.

while in usual cases, a baseball anime i usually see is about an underdog team having internal conflicts with eachother then build up their teamwork to overwhelm a high rated team blah blah blah
    WHAAAT!!! yeah u got some points there, but for me i feel as if h2 and ookiku aren't as predictable as u say but i guess that's just my experience of it all. I feel as if from season 2 on they try to make goro into some sort of super hero and at various points he goes from tryin to be the 1 man show to a team player, then back to a 1 man show rarely if ever learning the lesson in that it's not always gonna be about him and that if he's to make it anywhere he's gonna need a bit of support....he goes in and out of this phase. The story is pretty cool though as u say, it's just the process of it all that annoys me.

................|
    .............../ \

Nah, I havent got the chance too. I miss allot of story like this, but I cant get into manga. I like to read **** but I'd much rather just watch a story. Most mangas give much more insight into the story than anime : /
    yeah for a lot of peeps that i know that's the problem w/ manga, it's either u love it or it's blah (i think im in the middle somewhere tryin to find a place to sit)...and we who prefer anime usually get the short end of the stick in terms of the whole story. So far i only remember 1 really good anime that stayed practically true to the manga w/out loss of any detail or plots, which was called Monster. That one is a classic beyond classics but some people can't get into it and then there are those who get into it after the first few episodes.

................|
    .............../ \

TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSD87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Redtodayx View Post

Aww hell naw, I am so bad with that. I don't like many Opening / closing songs, but when I do like them I just HAVE to watch them 5-10 times in a row etc... bad OCD BAAAD

Casshern Sins

Already downloaded but wasn't that high on to-watch list, will watch soon, thanks for review.

Totally wasn't on my radar, thanks for suggestion.

Devil May cry

Needless to say, before I decided to watch this I didn't have very high expectations of what the anime would deliver. And as it turns out, the show lived up to my low expectations. Fans of DMC may want to check it out, but I really have no experience with anything related to DMC before this anime. The story follows a half human half demon named Dante, his orphan friend patty, and a few other hunters.

The anime gets some cool points for having a main character that always seems to kick ass, however, that is also one of the shows faults. I was never filled with a sense of urgency that implied Dante not winning a fight in this show. He seems to kick ass in all 12 episodes, which lead to a predictable ending for every episode. I felt that the anime did not make any attempt at character development because it implies that fans of the games will be the only people watching this anime...Characters just show up and come and go as they please.

I wasn't too terribly impressed with the animation, but it is appealing to watch most of the time. The visuals weren't really enough to keep me interested in this anime, and I just felt like I was just watching it so I could do a review on it. I would never re watch this anime based on the fact that it only gets by on it's action scenes. I'm sure this is a treat for DMC fans, but I'm not really about to get all the games just so I can know what is going on in an Anime. When the ending came, I was just glad it was over...Overall I give it 1 out of 5 stars.

Anyone know where I can find major season 5? Seems to have been removed everywhere I look.

eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just have to say nothing beats Death note. It is the best. Code geass is brilliant and so is gurren lagaan. The best anime i ever watched though was gret teacher onizuka last supper that **** is soo funny.

Anyone know where I can find major season 5? Seems to have been removed everywhere I look.
    http://www.anivide.com/index.html?cid=765

Hope that helps

I found it thanks, caught up on the series was pretty sad when I ran out of episodes haha

jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jOhnzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One Piece 404 up and subbed. WOW! SO MUCH WIN in this episode. This whole arc has been amazing. Some of the most exciting anime ever.

SPOILERS BELOW.

The dark King vs. Kizaru. Then Barthalamew showing up. It's good to get a taste of how strong the big dogs are in One Piece. The straw hat crew is getting owned along with the rest of the rookies. Great stuff.
    GEORGIA

ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jOhnzzz View Post
    One Piece 404 up and subbed. WOW! SO MUCH WIN in this episode. This whole arc has been amazing. Some of the most exciting anime ever.

SPOILERS BELOW.

The dark King vs. Kizaru. Then Barthalamew showing up. It's good to get a taste of how strong the big dogs are in One Piece. The straw hat crew is getting owned along with the rest of the rookies. Great stuff.
    crud u beat me 2 it
    http://www.watch-onepiece.com/watch/...nglish_Subbed/
    holy ****.
    like this episode was so everything im wordless.
    im still trying to comprehend the level at which **** has gotten FUKCING REAL!
    srsly...wow most amazing onepiece episode ever, this is up there.
    Manlet Sea Phoenix/Captain
    "If one is born as a male, at least once in his life he'll dream, of becoming the strongest man alive."
    5/3/1 Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127004753

Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rob Lucci forevaaaaaaaaa,

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast