Location: Manchester and Leeds, Lancs, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mikej767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Good diet for bulking.

Hey guys.

Can somebody please tell me a good diet plan for bulking. Exactly what do i need to be eating? Please bear in Mind i dont get the chance to eat alot of meat during the week. At the moment im eating just alot, but i am thinking with a good diet i can pretty much put on a good amount of muscle size. Also what should i be taking in terms of supplements and when?

P.S - Good clean bulk as i dont want to over do it and put on too much fat!

Thanks alot.

Mike
    Last edited by Mikej767; 09-08-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heres mine (im bulking at 6 foot 1 so its alot of food)

Breakfast:
    3 tbspn PB
    100g oats or all bran
    300ml milk
    5 egg whites 1 whole egg with 3 slices of ham chopped up

Snack:
    200g chicken in WW bread

Lunch:
    150g pasta
    200g tuna/chicken/beef
    Some kind of home made sauce (or store bought if im lazy)
    Low fat ice cream with 1/2 scoop choc protein mixed in

Snack:
    Protein bar/ Chicken sandwich with fruit / Anything i can get hands on

PostW/O Snack:
    Myoplex sachet made w/ milk

Dinner:
    150g pasta/rice
    300g chicken/beef/tuna/pork etc
    Vegetables
    Sauce if needed

Evening:

either 1 tub cottage cheese or 1 tub natural yoghurt
    3 tbspn PB

Have fun dude!! if you wanna dirty bulk eat whatever the hell you want, big macs and double whoppers are good lool

Good luck

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out this link it'll give you a good idea of what to shoot for....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...64&postcount=7
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)