kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smokine/drinking while on PH cycle?

I'm about to start a 6 week cycle of 1-AD/4-AD then 6-OXO, with some ZMA/Tribulus/milk thistle for PCT. I'm wondering if I can smoke weed or drink alcohol while on it. I'm trying to get the most gains and be able to keep my gains as well... I'm thinking of not drinking at all but smoking a lot more. Does weed really lower your test? Also do loratabs (hydrocodone) effect your muscles/mass gains at all?

ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kroniks
    I'm about to start a 6 week cycle of 1-AD/4-AD then 6-OXO, with some ZMA/Tribulus/milk thistle for PCT. I'm wondering if I can smoke weed or drink alcohol while on it. I'm trying to get the most gains and be able to keep my gains as well... I'm thinking of not drinking at all but smoking a lot more. Does weed really lower your test? Also do loratabs (hydrocodone) effect your muscles/mass gains at all?
    No offense man but I don't understand the mentality of people wanting to be hardcore enough to use PH/steriods and spending massive time preparing meals and gym time but then not willing to make the small sacrifice of not using weed or alchol. I wont pretend I know how much alchol and weed affects gains becuase Ive never looked into it but I know it will have some effect. Why bother risking wasting your time and gains by using this stuff. Either decide I want to get big or I want to go out and party.
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

I DO NOT neg except for the most extreme idiots.
    Feel free to PM me for any BS free help.

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ILOVEBREASTS
    No offense man but I don't understand the mentality of people wanting to be hardcore enough to use PH/steriods and spending massive time preparing meals and gym time but then not willing to make the small sacrifice of not using weed or alchol. I wont pretend I know how much alchol and weed affects gains becuase Ive never looked into it but I know it will have some effect. Why bother risking wasting your time and gains by using this stuff. Either decide I want to get big or I want to go out and party.
    ^^ perfect

also why bother risking your health? phs/gear is nothing to **** around with, why are you even thinking about this?
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my list/routine logs -

1-AD: 300 mg/day
    4-AD: 600 mg/day
    Protein: 170 grams protein from food and shakes
    Creatine: Recommend dose for CEE tablets
    Calories: 3500/day
    Carbs: 350g/day
    Multi/BCAAs, & flax/fish oils also

Monday - Chest and Tris (flat bench, dumbell flys, incline press, cable crossovers, skullcrushers, tricep ext, dips)

Tuesday - Back and Bis (barbell/seated rows, close-grip overhand pull,
    deadlift, Barbell or Dumbbell Curl, hammer curls, close grip chin up 6-10 in apart)

Wednesday - REST

Thursday - Legs (legpress/squat, donkey calf raises, hamstring pulls, glute press,
    lunges)

Friday - Shoulders (dumbell/smith military press's, dumbell shrugs, cable shoulder pulls, shoulder dumbell butterfly raises)

Saturday - REST
    Sunday - REST

ABS I work just about everyday either ball/weighted crunches, leg/knee raises, drop-weighted situps, etc)

I've actually made the decision of staying off it completely for the 6 weeks and PCT. It's hard for me when you are so used to partying all the time and all your friends are out partying/drinking/smoking just about every night.. I am determined though and will make this happen.
    Last edited by kroniks; 04-08-2005 at 02:43 PM.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's my list/routine logs -

1-AD: 300 mg/day
    4-AD: 600 mg/day
    Protein: 170 grams protein from food and shakes
    Creatine: Recommend dose for CEE tablets
    Calories: 3500/day
    Carbs: 350g/day
    Multi/BCAAs, & flax/fish oils also

Monday - Chest and Tris (flat bench, dumbell flys, incline press, cable crossovers, skullcrushers, tricep ext, dips)

Tuesday - Back and Bis (barbell/seated rows, close-grip overhand pull,
    deadlift, Barbell or Dumbbell Curl, hammer curls, close grip chin up 6-10 in apart)

Wednesday - REST

Thursday - Legs (legpress/squat, donkey calf raises, hamstring pulls, glute press,
    lunges)

Friday - Shoulders (dumbell/smith military press's, dumbell shrugs, cable shoulder pulls, shoulder dumbell butterfly raises)

Saturday - REST
    Sunday - REST

ABS I work just about everyday either ball/weighted crunches, leg/knee raises, drop-weighted situps, etc)
    i dont know your personal stats, but more than likely thats no where near enough protein. Also, yes weed lowers test levels. Alcohol is catabolic and can break down muscle tissue. While it wont kill you if you do both, its honestly a complete waste. Just choose one or the other.

ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You routine and stack look pretty good though you could probably add another day of lifting when on. Also how much do you weigh? If over 150lbs then Id look to up your protien over 200 grams for sure. You will recover more quickly and use much more protien while using a PH. Also get some 6oxo at least for PCT if not nolvadex.
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weed might lower you test slightly by negative feedback, as it promotes estrogen, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Weed has been the only thing keeping me out of prison on my cycles.

Weed is also a vasodilator, allowing for more nutrients, oxygen, and blood to reach your muscles. It's good with your post-workout shake, if you're going to smoke.

Drinking on the other hand....DO NOT drink on your PH cycle.

Don't take pills either.

You either want to do drugs, or get big. You can't have both.

Your best option is pot, IMO it will actually help. Some ppl get appetite loss on juice, some ppl get a stronger appetite. Couldn't hurt.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)

SURE !!!!!

risk permanent and possibly fatal organ damage, just so you can go out and party

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Definately avoid the alcohol, IMO.

Weed is also a vasodilator, allowing for more nutrients, oxygen, and blood to reach your muscles. It's good with your post-workout shake, if you're going to smoke.
    I don't know if this is true... but if it is... that kicks ass.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Besides the health risk I wonder how the lethargy is going to be. WOW.
    Bad, Bad idea. Also, the most important thing here that people forget is we workout not only to look good but more important to be healthy. You don't want to do this.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Weed might lower you test slightly by negative feedback, as it promotes estrogen, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Weed has been the only thing keeping me out of prison on my cycles.

Drinking on the other hand....DO NOT drink on your PH cycle.

Don't take pills either.

Your best option is pot, IMO it will actually help. Some ppl get appetite loss on juice, some ppl get a stronger appetite. Couldn't hurt.
    How does weed keep you out of prison? And while I don't think weed is going to kill you a slightly lower test level would more then offest any gain from improved blood flow. When it comes to making big gains high test levels are king.
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100) pumped_up is not very well liked. (-100)
    How does weed keep you out of prison? And while I don't think weed is going to kill you a slightly lower test level would more then offest any gain from improved blood flow. When it comes to making big gains high test levels are king.
    weed makes you chill out so when he's on a cycle, he will smoke pot so he doesn't choke a bitch

kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Your best option is pot, IMO it will actually help
    I forget what THC is exactly, some kind of supplement? It wouldn't be a drug, would it??!?!
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH__________________________
    The 2005 NPC All South Training/Diet Log/Results
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=575939

40LB. BULK LOG_____________________________
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=621031

Originally Posted by pumped_up
    weed makes you chill out so when he's on a cycle, he will smoke pot so he doesn't choke a bitch
    ha, there are definetly times I want to break **** coming out of the gym cause Im so pumped up.
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is Wayne Brady...gonna have to...choke a b-tch?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is Wayne Brady...gonna have to...choke a b-tch?
    that was the BEST episode.
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents