Registered Hypocrite The Lone Wolf's Avatar
    The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Building Up Fitness

My fitness state and stamina are both really low , I wanna increase my fitness level , what would be a good plan to start from point zero ?

The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump !

Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just do it!.... Nike

simple but requires discipline... instead of waiting for someone to respond this thread after 2 hours... you could have gone out to the park and do something.

limit your computer time, tv time, and videogame time... find a sport you like and just do it. walk more often to places.

How low is your fitness? ... do u even workout? It shouldnt be that bad if you have been working out for some time now (you have been a member since 2005).

Every other day... go out a run a mile.

get out more often with friends that enjoy playing sports, competing and can inspire you to be more active.

ps... Follow Nike ... as for your endurance, it will come as you progress

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
    My fitness state and stamina are both really low , I wanna increase my fitness level , what would be a good plan to start from point zero ?
    Do want to workout with weights or bodyweight-only for your strength training? What do you want to do for your cardiovascular conditioning: jumping rope, playing a sport, etc.? Are you concerned about flexibility? More information is needed before suggestions can be made.

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Do want to workout with weights or bodyweight-only for your strength training? What do you want to do for your cardiovascular conditioning: jumping rope, playing a sport, etc.? Are you concerned about flexibility? More information is needed before suggestions can be made.
    Yeah I lift weights , i'm currently doing some sort of Rippetoe'ish Program , I want to build up Cardiovascular Fitness , My blood pressure is really high these days , so I am hoping I can lower it with Cardio , but everytime I go on a treadmill , I start feeling dizzy and I feel shortness of breath so I asked the doctor and he said basically , I just have to build up stamina , so I just want to know how to start and if there is any program that can help ..

Thanks

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
    Yeah I lift weights , i'm currently doing some sort of Rippetoe'ish Program , I want to build up Cardiovascular Fitness , My blood pressure is really high these days , so I am hoping I can lower it with Cardio , but everytime I go on a treadmill , I start feeling dizzy and I feel shortness of breath so I asked the doctor and he said basically , I just have to build up stamina , so I just want to know how to start and if there is any program that can help ..Thanks
    For building treadmill tolerance, you just have to map out a slow and steady progression considering your current level of fitness.

If you can tolerate only 10 minutes at a time, do that DAILY until it becomes easy, then try adding a minute or two until it becomes mildly challenging again. Then stay with that DAILY until it becomes easy. Repeat!

If you remain consistent, the time spent will be cumulative and in a couple months you'll have significantly increased your capacity.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
    For building treadmill tolerance, you just have to map out a slow and steady progression considering your current level of fitness.

If you can tolerate only 10 minutes at a time, do that DAILY until it becomes easy, then try adding a minute or two until it becomes mildly challenging again. Then stay with that DAILY until it becomes easy. Repeat!

If you remain consistent, the time spent will be cumulative and in a couple months you'll have significantly increased your capacity.
    Thanks man I think that's what i'll do ...