Thread: 2 new pictures

Craig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 new pictures

I always thought my traps were good until I starting taking photos. I work them every week for like 6 sets using the hammer machine and dumbbells. Any suggestions what else I could do to get them to grow. I also do deadlifts about every other week with my back routine.

Suggestions, comments, ridicules.......bring it!!!!
    Attached Images

Craig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And one of the ole (old too) back.
    Attached Images

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good, great defination in the back.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great work!!! but it looks like ur upperbody overpowers ur legs... so id work on those a bit more... otherwise everything looks fine

ya traps look fine in the back picture.. maybe they dont look so big cos the camera is lower n ur kinda slantin back :-/

for traps i jus do one excersice.. HEAVY dumbell shugs for 20 reps.. 3 sets

how long u been liftin for? stats?

peace
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

XSaint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: 2 new pictures

Originally posted by Craig
    I always thought my traps were good until I starting taking photos. I work them every week for like 6 sets using the hammer machine and dumbbells. Any suggestions what else I could do to get them to grow. I also do deadlifts about every other week with my back routine.

Suggestions, comments, ridicules.......bring it!!!!
    Another very good excercise is uprows with a close grip.
    1...2...3...Push!
    One day I will be big too...

BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can go real heavy on shrugs, i've out muscled all the dumbells at my gym... get some good sets on with barbell shrugs. they'll blow your traps up.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you cant even see his legs...how can you judge them?

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry

xsaint u signature thief lol
    1......2......3...... LIFT

el cabron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice artwork in the background!

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great job, Back pretty fk'n ripped! you look about 30 y.o.!!!

I ain't no cock-a-roach lilbuffguy's Avatar
    lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilbuffguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Lookin good....keep up the good work.... i don't really think your traps need workin they're fine....like someone else in this thread said, it's probably just the angle in which the picture was taken..
    Determination is the key...

conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Legs & traps are lagging, aside from that look really solid brah