Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How much Ezkiel Bread

HOw much of this **** do you guys go through in a week?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe half a loaf. I have been eating a lot more of it latley though cus I am on a toast and jelly "phase" right now...haha.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me it depends on what I am doing. If I am not skiing then I do not use much. Maybe only two pieces a day for a PB sandwich.

On the other hand, when I do go skiing I tend to use a lot. Also on the weekends when I have time off I tend to eat more because I like to make my healthy french toast.

I’m going to a competition tomorrow so I’m going to be flying most of the day, I’ll probably have a lot just because sandwiches are a simple thing to bring along while travelling.

Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    HOw much of this **** do you guys go through in a week?
    A week? 1-2 slices, max

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't use that bread, but I have 2-6 slices of spelt and barley bread a day, so I go through the loaf pretty quick.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    does a shaws or stop and shop carry this bread, i don't remember ever seeing it
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by forgot password
    does a shaws or stop and shop carry this bread, i don't remember ever seeing it
    I think you have to get it from a health foods store, I havent seen it at stores like that or even super walmart, and super walmart is supposed to have everything!
    I hate Quitters

hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this stuff toasted is amazing, top with fat free 'i cant believe its not butter". I go through half a loaf a week
    I am not voting AGAINST McCain, and I am not voting FOR Obama. My vote is 100% anti-Palin

If your entire education consists of a BS in COMM that took 6 years and 5 schools you have no business being a heart beat away from the presidency, and in that regard I am a proud elitist

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I go through about a loaf a week, i eat more on the weekends, (french toast) I also go through 1 package of ezekiel tortillas each week, those are great for wraps/burritos.

T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by thajeepster
    I go through about a loaf a week, i eat more on the weekends, (french toast) I also go through 1 package of ezekiel tortillas each week, those are great for wraps/burritos.
    Yeah the tortillas are great.