adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can you take to many vitamins

I was just wondering if someone could take to many vitamins. I'm starting a bulking cycle next week & want to make sure I get ever vitamin possible for my body. If i'm missing some please let me know or if i'm taking to much.

My list:
    Multivitamin (4 a day)
    multiminerals (2 a day)
    amino acids (9 a day)
    Garlic
    B12
    B5 (high dosages for acne)
    B complete
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    flax seed oil pills
    fish oil pills
    Milk Thistle
    Cranberry Extract
    Calcium

PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, it is possible to take too many vitamins. Can't tell from your list because you don't give how much of each vitamin. However, I don't think it is necessary to take seperate vitamins of A,B,C, and E if you are already taking multi-vitamins.
    Penn State University Represent!!!

[url]http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16405187[/url]

adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PSU-Muscle
    Yes, it is possible to take too many vitamins. Can't tell from your list because you don't give how much of each vitamin. However, I don't think it is necessary to take seperate vitamins of A,B,C, and E if you are already taking multi-vitamins.

Thanks for the help!
    6'-7" 268lbs
    Fat don't live here!!

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by adam005
    My list:
    Multivitamin (4 a day)

??????????????????????

Registered User LastIncarnation's Avatar
    LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BackInTheJox
    ??????????????????????
    BUMP. Why the hell are you taking 4 multis PLUS all of that other stuff? All of the multis I know of prove over 100% of the RDA of many vitmans in the regular dosage. I'm sure your dosages are probably off of the chart because you're taking all of those other single micronutrients. Do you not eat real food or something? You do know that fruits and vegetables are chocked full of these same nutrients, right? I'd recommend drastically cutting back that nonsense immediately.

PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSU-Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, the only vitamin supplements I take are One-A-Day Men's Health formula, and I only take one of them a day...hence the product name. I get other vitamins from fruits and vegetables. Too many vitamins can be I toxic to your body I think, and it can place a great deal of strain on the liver because of all the excess vitamins that have to be processed.
    Penn State University Represent!!!

[url]http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16405187[/url]

Ripped74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way too many supplements you are taking! Get down to one multi vitamin/mineral a day. Any more will start to cause an imbalance in your system. If you want to take amino acids, not all of them work if you take them together or with certain foods. For example you should not take arginine with any protein containing foods cause it can't complete with the absorbtion/assimilation process and you just end up wasting it. The rest are O.K. if your diet is not good but if you take Vitamin E, make sure it is the 100% natural vitamin E instead of the synthetic stuff (look for NATURAL E d-alpha tocopheryl). For fish oils, make sure you are getting Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 including EPA and DHA.

Good luck.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suggest doing a simple google search for "vitamin toxicity" or "hypervitaminosis" and find out how much is to much. I came across the following from my first search:

http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00070510.html

http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic638.htm
    Unaffiliated.