Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Mission: singlehood 2007

Background:
    I went through 5 girlfriends in 1 year. I was single a total of 10 days in the entire year. Yes, single, no female companion, for a TOTAL of 10 days throughout the entire year of 2006. This is partially 'good luck' to some, but to me, it's nothing shy of depressing.
    I start the year dating one girl, then after being single for 2 days, jumped to another girl, then I was single for 2 days and met another girl. Broke up with this girl, started dating a new girl the next day, then I broke up with her the day I dated the 'better' girlfriend of the year. Broke up with that one, waited 6 days (til the next weekend) and met another girl I started dating until the beginning of 2007 (Jan 2nd).

I am now single. I have been single for 21 days. I'm looking to remain single for the entire year. Yes, single for 1 year/12 months/52 weeks/365 days

In the past 9yrs of dating, I've had something like 20 girlfriends. Never been single for more than 2mths at any time. I dated 1 girl for 1.5yrs, another for 4.5yrs.
    It's been a loooong 9yrs... I'm tired.

Single life rules:

1. Can't meet up with the same girl more than 5 times.
    2. Can't have sex with the same girl more than once a week.
    3. Can't settle for anything less than 'perfect' <<- I know
    4. Flirting is 100% OK
    5. Phone number exchanges are limitless
    -- Not more than 3 phone calls per girl per week

I go clubbing with my buddy, but I'm only the wingman. He's shy, so my job is to get attention, bring the girls to him and that gives him the chance to lay on his shy-charm on the ladies. Rarely works how he wants it to, but sometimes he gets ladies, and I'm glad to help.
    I'm not competition for him cuz i'll never touch a club skank - they disgust me, and I won't bother dating/touching one until I've gone MONTHS without sex.
    I usually always keep the door open for possibilities, but this year, not a chance. The Inn is CLOSED.

Anybody tried this before? Input?
    Any other strategies to use? Women rarely ever hit on men, so if I don't hit on them, I think I'd be reasonably safe, no?

Big up. Reps for real feedback.
    Still workin'

cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hmmm, you have been through that many girlfiends in one year?!?! did you guys have any let get to know eachother time, or you just said "lets be girlfriend/boyfriend. Strange to me. Anytime I meet a chick, I go on a few dates, hang out, and usually after a month or two I decide if we should call each other girlfriend/boyfriend. I've stopped many before that happens, but that doesnt mean I break up with them.

Anyways, good luck with that. You can try your hardest but if you gonna meet the "one" you gonna meet her. I wouldn't try to avoid all girls if a real great one shows up. but seems like you like to throw out the boyfriend/girlfriend title pretty liberally so maybe it would be good to tone it down a bit. Just have fun playing with girls, sexing them, and moving on. allows you to experience a bunch of chicks without the drama of relationships. good luck

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're going to get really aquainted with your hand in 2007.

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cbad - I'm a little OCD when it comes to women. I actually dive in, head first/balls deep into a relationship right away. I lean towards women who like the same type of thing... naught to full throttle in like 1 week.
    I'm hoping that with this year break, I'll also get a new appreciation for being single and won't be so quick to give up my bachelordom for a relationship-life.

I've noticed my problem, and this is my correction to it.
    Like I said, I'll allow myself to go on dates, and to mingle with the opposite sex, but I won't be so liberal with alotting them permanent space in my life.
    I think we're saying the same thing - actually.

Thanks - i'm hoping it goes smoothly.
    I have LOTS of **** to do this year (skydive, rock climb, yoga, weightlift, police force testing, etc...) so I'll be pre-occupied, at least.
    Still workin'

Registered User NumberOneStunna's Avatar
    NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50) NumberOneStunna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats a lot of girls man, wat u should do is just try to bone as many chicks as possible dont date em. Cuz man like cbad was sayin i think thats pretty weird that u dated 5 chicks in one year cuz like weres the time to even get to kno em. The chicks ive dated its taken me like 2 or 3 weeks then i got em but i give u props u definitely got game.

Originally Posted by NumberOneStunna View Post
    thats a lot of girls man, wat u should do is just try to bone as many chicks as possible dont date em. Cuz man like cbad was sayin i think thats pretty weird that u dated 5 chicks in one year cuz like weres the time to even get to kno em. The chicks ive dated its taken me like 2 or 3 weeks then i got em but i give u props u definitely got game.
    thx.
    I don't really like to blow smoke up my own ass - but I'm charming and outlandish when it comes to dating.
    All about selling yourself to the lady - shock and awe works in my favor. I blow them away with something they've never seen before and then sneak my ass in while their guard is down.
    My dad is a compulsive womanizer. working on his 5th wife, and seen him go through lots of other women.

But I do thank you for your opinions. I'm planning on having somewhat regular sex with girls. There are SOME decent girls at the clubs, but I'm always running after the skanks for my buddy - maybe i'll eventually end up looking for girls for me, rather than for him.
    Still workin'

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You actually consider that a challenge, its easy for me to stay single for the entire year.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

I'm a compulsive womanizer.
    Like I said, in the last 9yrs (almost 10), I've never been single for more than a couple months at a time. I get lonely and find a woman to be with.

It's a problem, I'm aware of that. And I'm fixing it by forcing myself to be alone for a year. None of my friends think I can pull it off. As far as I know, they have a pool choosing which week I'll fail in :S
    Still workin'

update:
    still single.
    picked up some girl at the gym - went on 4 dates. She was nice, but i'm picky, and i need the year to think of myself.

even i'm impressed i made it 2 months being single. I miss sex.
    Still workin'

ugh... kinda busted up my 'phone call' and 'sex' rules.
    all that **** blew up in my face. I have 3 girls that are pissed at me, but i'm still single

Once my car comes out of storage, I'll be too busy to think about women or care about them. I've broken up with 2 women (one of 4.5yrs) over my car... car is #1... that little bitch keeps me single whether i want it or not.
    Still workin'

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lil Freek View Post
    ugh... kinda busted up my 'phone call' and 'sex' rules.
    all that **** blew up in my face. I have 3 girls that are pissed at me, but i'm still single

Once my car comes out of storage, I'll be too busy to think about women or care about them. I've broken up with 2 women (one of 4.5yrs) over my car... car is #1... that little bitch keeps me single whether i want it or not.
    Why, what's up with the car?

Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Why, what's up with the car?
    lol.. most people don't understand.
    It's my baby. It's my racecar (Circuit racing) that i've built over the last 3yrs. It's still a work in progress, but it's fast, loud and violent. I love the rush from driving it.
    Women absolutely hate it cuz i'll wash it 2-3 times a week. I drive it every waking hour I can, I'm always elbow deep in the engine bay, playing with something and making some sort of modification. It gets WAY more love than any woman can pry from me.
    Still workin'

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's my baby. It's my racecar (Circuit racing) that i've built over the last 3yrs. It's still a work in progress, but it's fast, loud and violent. I love the rush from driving it.
    Women absolutely hate it cuz i'll wash it 2-3 times a week. I drive it every waking hour I can, I'm always elbow deep in the engine bay, playing with something and making some sort of modification. It gets WAY more love than any woman can pry from me.
    Have to admit I'd probably get the arse if I wasn't allowed to have a go.....

um... i so have NO idea what you just said.
    I'll have to send that quote to my brit friend for translation
    Still workin'

um... i so have NO idea what you just said.
    I'll have to send that quote to my brit friend for translation
    Basically I was saying if I didn't get to have a go in the car, I'd be a tad annoyed

oh... women can SIT in it... they can't drive it, though.
    Only 1 girl's ever driven my car, and it was my ex with whom I was still in love. I also taught her how to drive, and she was a perfect clone to me when it came to agressiveness and alertness while driving, so she got away with it.
    Otherwise... ya, the car's name is "woman destroyer", as given by my friends.
    Still workin'

oh... women can SIT in it... they can't drive it, though.
    Only 1 girl's ever driven my car, and it was my ex with whom I was still in love. I also taught her how to drive, and she was a perfect clone to me when it came to agressiveness and alertness while driving, so she got away with it.
    Otherwise... ya, the car's name is "woman destroyer", as given by my friends.
    Ha ha oh no I love to drive cars, though I tend to be a bit.....aggressive at times.

I am currently only allowed to drive my fwb's car if I'm in dire need, after I took it for an MOT for him....

All was fine until a week later when he was telling us all how he'd got it to 120mph down the bypass. Unfortunately, Gob here said 'Is that all? I got it to 125 before I ran out of road......'

Think it may have dented his ego a bit He was fine after I apologised and bought him Guinness

wagwan!

almost 5 whole months single

Almost fell into the devious traps of women again... but I'm starting to get used to being single and playing the field a little better.

Once I get to date 2-3, I get whomever I'm seeing to do a pushup. If she can't do a single full pushup, I call it quits there.
    Still workin'

neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000)
    What the hell are you? Tom Cruise?

wagwan!

almost 5 whole months single

Almost fell into the devious traps of women again... but I'm starting to get used to being single and playing the field a little better.

Once I get to date 2-3, I get whomever I'm seeing to do a pushup. If she can't do a single full pushup, I call it quits there.
    A pushup? DOes that work well as a test? Are there loads of women who can't do a single one then?
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

tons.
    Some may be skinny, but there's NO muscle under there.

I know a good chunk of women that can do quite a few pushups, though - those are the ones that I hang with and would potentially date in due time.
    Still workin'

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol me and you seem to have alot in common. What kind of car you got?

I'm also going to try to be single for 2007. I was in a 5 month relationship in 06-07 and now I just want the year to live the single life and have a great time. I hope we both do good on our quests haha

i drive an 01 protege, boosted, tuned for circuit racing (coilovers = unfriendly ride)

big up for keepin' it single... i just keep the idea of a perfect woman in my head, and compare her to whomever's in front of me. so far, no woman matches, so i stay single.
    (i'm well aware, there's no such thing as the perfect woman)
    Still workin'

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After what you've been through just concentrate on being single and having fun.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

tons.
    Some may be skinny, but there's NO muscle under there.

I know a good chunk of women that can do quite a few pushups, though - those are the ones that I hang with and would potentially date in due time.
    I said that earlier and went to the gym and saw the trainers teaching women how to do 'box' pressups. Pffft

Pushups not a problem - it's pullups I can't manage!!!!

Originally Posted by nitr0x2 View Post

I'm also going to try to be single for 2007. I was in a 5 month relationship in 06-07 and now I just want the year to live the single life and have a great time. I hope we both do good on our quests haha
    Heh I was single in 2006, and looks like I'm gonna be single for 2007 too - I'll join ya both in a pint...(after I've driven both your cars...... )
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i drive an 01 protege, boosted, tuned for circuit racing (coilovers = unfriendly ride)

big up for keepin' it single... i just keep the idea of a perfect woman in my head, and compare her to whomever's in front of me. so far, no woman matches, so i stay single.
    (i'm well aware, there's no such thing as the perfect woman)
    Specs on the car? Oh and if she can do a pushup ask her to do a pull-up.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Staying single is easy if you stop thinking of girls as some higher form of human being. Once you realize that she is just a human being like yourself, it makes it easier.

For me, I like watching girls look at me and display so-called signs of interest and not say a word. Then I think to myself, I won't say anthing either, since she noticed me first.

-30-

^^ aye...
    i shun women for thinking that men should do the work. if a woman's interested, she can get the nerve to ask me (a few have).

Either way, I won't settle for anything less than a woman with Jamie Eason's body, Angelina Jolie's worldliness and Oprah's wealth.
    Still workin'

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I see a girl I like, then it's my job to go talk to her, common sense. But I've started thinking about how girls show interest alot more now and it really irritates me more.

When a girl stares at a guy and doesn't make a move and expects him to do it, I now lose respect for her. That makes it very easy for me to walk on by. It also tells me that she will probably be high maintenance and mentally childish.

Exactly, why settle when you don't have to.

-30-

FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^^^^^

why are you in the red man, what happened?