Closed Thread
    MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sugar Free Jello: Good/Bad?

I am trying to lose some weight, but I love jello once in a while...sugar fix.
    its 80 cals for the WHOLE box!

is it good or bad?

Thanks!

Registered User footballplaya37's Avatar
    footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sugar-Free jello aint bad, but theres nothing it in to improve your diet.

Limit it, but its fine to eat when you get a sweet tooth.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sugar Free jello is great if you get a temptation to cheat on something sweet. It only contains 10 calories per jello cup, which is great. The only downfall to it is the fact that it contains aspartame if you're worried about artificial sweeteners. Aspartame, in my opinion, is fine. Just remember to keep one of the key nutrition principles in mind- Everything in Moderation.
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Use the sugar free pudding, add in oats and whey, and BAM you got yourself some MRP bars (be careful they melt).

The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get some sugar-free, fat-free jello with 15 g of protein:

http://www.bodyandhealthessentials....in_desserts.htm

The Doc
    I do not have an M.D. or a Ph.D., Doc is a nickname, please don't ask me about your personal itching.

Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't recommend eating a whole package in a day because 80 empty cals (mostly from maltodextrin) is a non-negligible amount, but in moderation it's fine.

MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Doc
    Get some sugar-free, fat-free jello with 15 g of protein:

http://www.bodyandhealthessentials....in_desserts.htm

The Doc
    Wow! thats pretty cool! Which flavor is good?

Is it true what it says?:

"These protein gelatins are designed to promote and enhance the fat burning process. 1 gram of protein will burn 30 calories, therefore by consuming just 1 serving, you can burn 450 calories. It's like throwing gasoline on a fire... "

What else do they have that you recommend to eat?

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the aspartame in it is really bad for you. You should made your own jello using splenda/stevia/etc.

2 packs unflavored/unsweetened kool-aid
    2 packs knox unflavored gelatine
    4 cups boiling water
    1 cup sweetner
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MattM
    the aspartame in it is really bad for you. You should made your own jello using splenda/stevia/etc.

2 packs unflavored/unsweetened kool-aid
    2 packs knox unflavored gelatine
    4 cups boiling water
    1 cup sweetner
    If your worried about the aspartame but want wicked protein you can make your own using the recipe Matt has here with this in it, 25 g per 2 Tblsp .

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/southnat...654002101.html

The Doc
    I do not have an M.D. or a Ph.D., Doc is a nickname, please don't ask me about your personal itching.

RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ate a whole package of jello after dinner too. 40 calories total. I felt bloated and full afterwards though, but cant beat the low calories...taste soo sweet..

Originally Posted by RSNL
    I just ate a whole package of jello after dinner too. 40 calories total. I felt bloated and full afterwards though, but cant beat the low calories...taste soo sweet..
    WOW!! what flavor?
    only 40 cals? Mine says 80 for whole package...what kind is it? I have SF Jello black berry.

Is yours the one thats already made?

RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrMel
    WOW!! what flavor?
    only 40 cals? Mine says 80 for whole package...what kind is it? I have SF Jello black berry.

Is yours the one thats already made?
    I have to prepare it still.

But its the Fat Free JELLO brand. Strawberry Banana was the flavor. Soo good.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think jello is one of the best low cal desserts you can find.I mean 40 calories
    no sugar it doesnt get much better.You can eat a whole package a day for a
    week and thats only 280 cals an insignifigant amount if you ask me.

mcramer551 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would stay away from the stuff.

Take a look at the ingredients!

952 – Calcium Cyclamate. Carcinogenic, can cause headache / migraine, itching, dermatitis, hives, eczema
    955 – Sucralose. Causes shrunken thymus glands, enlarged kidneys and liver in animals. Prohibited in infant foods
    950 – Acesulphame potassium. prohibited in infant foods, reported to have produced tumors, leukemia and chronic respiratory disease in animals. Poor, poor lil’ things.
    297 – Fumaric Acid. Derived from mostly GMO and petroleum source. Mmmm. Nice.
    122 – Color. Azorubine or carmoisine. Petroleum derived. Banned in the USA, JAPAN, CANADA (and not here in Australia!?!?!) Asthma, hyperactivity, rash and hive causing. Often also found in red medicine syrups.
    133 – Brilliant Blue FCF – whatever that means. Petroleum derived again. carcinogenic, asthma causing, hay fever, gastrointestinal, eczema, dermatitis, hives, allergic reactions of all kinds.
    Sulphites – Known cause of asthma, hyperactivity, headaches and allergic reactions of the skin.