angel_eyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is the best way to lose stomach fat?

i know that i cant target stomach fat, but i really want to lose weight, especially around my stomach. i just ordered some Lipo 6 and chromium picolante (sp?) off the internet, so i havent received them yet. will this help me out at all? also, what are some good exercises? i am not that big into lifting weights and stuff. i am 5'2" and currently 105 pounds, i think. i dont know..havent weighed myself in like 2 years. anyways, thanks for any help.

angel_eyes

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just losing weight in general will help it to go down. do crunches and weighted situps! there always good for getting rid of that flabby stomach

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by angel_eyes
    i am not that big into lifting weights and stuff.
    Change that to "I love to lift heavy and hard".

Post your diet and we can help with that. Losing fat is all about nutrition and workout program. Supps are a very small part.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

allright. i will post my diet when i get back from work around 9:30. im supposed to be there in likek 10 minutes.

angel_eyes

heres my diet. umm...i dont eat a whole lot. my stomach gets upset really easily. i am usually at school or work, so i dont eat there. just me and my diet mt. dew. at home, i try to eat veggies with no fat dip. im trying to cut out simple sugars right now. i eat at really random times. sometimes i wont eat til like 10:00 at night. i dont know. my schedule is pretty messed up. any advice on what and when to eat would be great. i want to drop at least 5, maybe ten pounds.

angel_eyes

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't need to eat 5 - 6 meals a day to eat healthy but it's a good way for dropping fat.

If you can't handle too much food, work out what you can handle, and work from that. If you can only handle 4 small meals a day, eat 4 small meals, and have them pretty well balanced.

Lift weights, it's important. Get a good workout going and you'll enjoy them, i hated working out aswell and now I look forward to it every day.

If you aren't willing to dedicate yourself and drop the fat you want rid off, then don't waste your time.

SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Little advice ... Fat is distributed evenly through out the body. When fat cells retain fat they do so together as a whole - a little goes, a little goes there, ect. The reason your belly has more fat is because it hold more fat cells.

We lose fat the same way we gain it ... "evenly through out the body." When fat cells reduce, they do so as a whole. You cannot spot reduce unless you use drugs. Each fat cell burns off a little of their store each time fat is burned.

Cardio is your best bet...
    UNDERSTAND ... The information stated above (my advice) is based soly on personal experiences. It is only MY opinion unless stated otherwise.

AIM: Sprt N VolcoM

htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you cant spot shape, so focus on losing fat all together instead of just the tummy.

and my sister is 5'2 at 105lbs, she's freakin tiny...

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Change that to "I love to lift heavy and hard".
    Exactly, you could probably add 5-10 pounds of lean muscle and be 100% more satisfied with your appearance than if you dropped 5-10 pounds of fat.

PM me for special info. StompinTom's Avatar
    StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heres my diet. umm...i dont eat a whole lot. my stomach gets upset really easily. i am usually at school or work, so i dont eat there. just me and my diet mt. dew. at home, i try to eat veggies with no fat dip. im trying to cut out simple sugars right now. i eat at really random times. sometimes i wont eat til like 10:00 at night. i dont know. my schedule is pretty messed up. any advice on what and when to eat would be great. i want to drop at least 5, maybe ten pounds.

angel_eyes
    Drink more water, not diet mt. dew. Eat the veggies without dip. Not eating til 10 at night is a bad idea.

tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

angel_eyes

So, basically you have no diet? You say you eat a "lot".. Do you mind quantifying that (ex. 5 large meals a day etc)? Because when you say you don't eat for a large parts of the day it tells me you binge eat throughout the day... That right there isn't the best thing to do.

swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swiftpaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5'2 and only 105 lb's? You dont need to lose weight. Trying toning. Excersize is your friend.

AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysTan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by power press
    just losing weight in general will help it to go down. do crunches and weighted situps! there always good for getting rid of that flabby stomach

ummm....no it wont. that's wrong. angel eyes you cant spot reduce weight loss. cardio combined with light weight training and a good diet of chicken, brown rice, tuna and egg whites will help you lose it the fastest. you could do a thousand sit ups a day and you wouldn't lose any fat. real talk.

SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTan
    ummm....no it wont. that's wrong. angel eyes you cant spot reduce weight loss. cardio combined with light weight training and a good diet of chicken, brown rice, tuna and egg whites will help you lose it the fastest. you could do a thousand sit ups a day and you wouldn't lose any fat. real talk.
    He's right ... The only this sits up will do without proper diet and training is bulid ab muscle. What good is that though if you cant see them?
    UNDERSTAND ... The information stated above (my advice) is based soly on personal experiences. It is only MY opinion unless stated otherwise.

AIM: Sprt N VolcoM

htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTan
    wrd you just repeated what everyone said..

yeah, i know i cant spot reduce. i just want to lose some weight and tone up, i guess. any advice on a good diet to do? like what foods to eat and stuff. im gonna just try veggies, lots of protein...very low carbs. i gained too much weight when i started college, and i want to lose it. thanks for all the advice so far.

angel_eyes