admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Paul Becker - What Is Your Body Type? Take This Test!

What body type are you? How can you tell? Take our simple test and know! Learn how to train for your body type and what the differences are.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Unregistered

Wink

good article i am a meso, i new this already as i am a fitness professional with a degree in health fitness and leisure. it is acurate and an easy wayof finding ur body typewithout the science behind it.

kalahiki

actor/stuntman

Paul your diagnosis was perfect. I read about my type from the encylopedia of body building a while back. I am currently building up toward a featured film and I appreciate the response. Q & A what is your opinion on Hyper growth.

Mahalo Kalahiki

baldiechic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool bodytype

i am mesomorph, i never knew that. i weight train 4-5 times a week. am 50 years old but my body isn,t. training 7yrs now, before that i was a dancer for 13yrs. so i train to put muscle weight and succeeded. from 9stone to 11stone.

baldiechic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool boldiechic

i am mesomorph, i never knew that. i weight train 4-5 times a week. am 50 years old but my body isn,t. training 7yrs now, before that i was a dancer for 13yrs. so i train to put muscle weight and succeeded. from 9stone to 11stone.

sestafanos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought I was an endomorph/ectomorph. Apparently I am a meso/endomorph. And when I wasn't sure about certain questions and came back to fix them, it came out with meso... Way to go...

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your score is 1.75.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

ccfrecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccfrecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you've ever looked at yourself in the miirror the test isn't even needed. The pictures can be used for comparison. But the information behind it proved fairly valuable. I knew enough about my own but not much about the other two.
    The brain is where the beast lives. WORK IT.