fire25years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fire25years has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow How long do you wait after you post-workout shake to eat a solid meal

I am wondering how long you wait.

I normally do 1 hour

Suggestions?
    6' 195lbs @ 8%BF 2/07

fit 4 life. body dont fail me now!

Honor, Courage, Devotion

PETA
    People.Eating.Tasty.Animals

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 hour is good. I try not to go more than 1 hour, 90 minutes is the absolute longest you should go, but personally, that is too long for me. I aim for 45-60 min.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maru Saru is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I agree that about 90 minutes is about as long as one should wait....also about the longest I can wait. I become a right irritable prick without something to eat soon after leaving the gym.
    A pound a week. Up or down? Depends on the season.

elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elf2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Maru Saru
    Yeah I agree that about 90 minutes is about as long as one should wait....also about the longest I can wait. I become a right irritable prick without something to eat soon after leaving the gym.
    30 mins