Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 12-13 inch arms

joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

12-13 inch arms

ok i just measured my arms and they are apporx 12-13 inches-widthness circumance. i measured it with my necklace and then laid it out on a ruler. ok am i big enough to wear a muscle tee now without looking out of place.
    how could i make my arms bigger-yea i now excerises......anything . i do my bicep curls at home. pushing myself to lift more, and then reducing the wieght as i go down and down till i can't do any more. oh ya i am a 24 yr odl male 5 7 145lbs- i ain;t that skinny ok

Registered User DownTownDurrell's Avatar
    DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no offense, but 145lbs is skinny. you will probably have to gain weight in order for you arms to grow.
    height: 6'1
    weight: 220
    chest: 47
    arms: 16 1/2
    forearm: 13
    waist: 36 1/2
    calves: 16 1/2
    thighs: 24

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Compnd movements. Not just curls, but full body. As well, work the triceps hard to as they are 2/3 of the arm.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by joe45
    ok i just measured my arms and they are apporx 12-13 inches-widthness circumance. i measured it with my necklace and then laid it out on a ruler. ok am i big enough to wear a muscle tee now without looking out of place.
    how could i make my arms bigger-yea i now excerises......anything . i do my bicep curls at home. pushing myself to lift more, and then reducing the wieght as i go down and down till i can't do any more. oh ya i am a 24 yr odl male 5 7 145lbs- i ain;t that skinny ok
    You're the same as me bro. Exactly 5'7" and 145. Just get lots of protein and carbs; you know, eat right and lift heavy, results will come
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry .. genetics are agains't you ... synthol is your only hope!

But seriously, we have a freaking post on this once a week, do a damn search

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    12-13 big enough? Nah..
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

Virginia Tech Alumni thejunkaccount's Avatar
    thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejunkaccount will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    12-13 big enough? Nah..
    lol... mine are almost 18 inches and i think they're kinda small to wear UnderArmour :P
    Please give me Rep Power if I've been helpful. Thanks.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys have way more patience with this stuff than I do, I give you all credit for the straight answers....

I cannot handle that kind of grammar and spelling....

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI
    you guys have way more patience with this stuff than I do, I give you all credit for the straight answers....

You learn to ignore it after a while. You also learn to read proper grammer.

The average person might red "I ain't seen no results yet"

After a while you learn to read "I haven't seen any results yet, may I have your assistance please?"
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I guess the summertime brings out the bicep and chest threads. And the heat is affecting everyone's grammar skills.

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say 16 inches is the minimum for sleeveless wear. Also, you're going to have to do a lot more than bicep curls to get bigger arms. Try stuff like tricep extensions, skull crushers, bent over rows, stuff like that. And by the way, just because you aren't doing an arm workout, doesn't mean you're not working them.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    I guess the summertime brings out the bicep and chest threads. And the heat is affecting everyone's grammar skills.

please tell me this is seasonal and these types of questions will subside.

Also, to the thread starter: wear whatever the hell you want to wear, don't ask permission. I'd rather know someone with noodle arms who wore what he wanted than someone with big arms who had to ask if it was ok.
    32 5'10" 180lbs 10%bf

UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, to give you some sort of gauge, I am 5'7"-5'8" and I'm 185 pounds, I don't wear muscle shirts... I don't wear under armour, and I don't wear cut off shirts. I will wear tighter T-shirts though, if I'm trying to "Show off"... I generally stay away from tight shirts though, people talk trash =P I don't measure my biceps, but I have about 10-12% body fat, so I'm not a lardass or anything. Do what's comfortable for you, just keep in mind that people talk a lot of crap, if you're gunna wear the muscle shirt, be able to back it up.
    "Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance is the death of knowledge"
    ~Alfred North Whitehead

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eat more. it's really that simple
    <->

xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    have you any idea how complicated nutrition is?
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people make nutrition far too hard.

just eat and then eat somemore. watch protein. screw counting carbs and calories (i stopped that years ago, found it was just annoying).

you ask any HUGE mofo training DC style about their diet - the answer 'Me eats lots of protein! LOTS OF PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!'

Not a dig at anybody, but the only people i've seen worrying about **** like macro-nutrient tables are those who're like 150pds.
    <->

abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abcstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MojoWrestler
    I'd say 16 inches is the minimum for sleeveless wear. Also, you're going to have to do a lot more than bicep curls to get bigger arms. Try stuff like tricep extensions, skull crushers, bent over rows, stuff like that. And by the way, just because you aren't doing an arm workout, doesn't mean you're not working them.
    Heh I don't know if you could actually pull a number out of nowhere and say that's the minimum arm size to wear sleeveless A fat chump could be 5'6" and 200 lb 30%bf with 16 inch arms and would look nasty w/ sleeveless. However a 5'5" - 5'6" 170lb with 8-9%bf with 16" even 15" arms would look decent if not ripped in sleeveless, :P unless u're posting other stats , judging by armsize alone is pretty ignorant.

3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3doz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    You learn to ignore it after a while. You also learn to read proper grammer.

The average person might red "I ain't seen no results yet"

After a while you learn to read "I haven't seen any results yet, may I have your assistance please?"
    lol, I didn't even notice what John was saying until I reread the thread.

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abcstore
    Heh I don't know if you could actually pull a number out of nowhere and say that's the minimum arm size to wear sleeveless A fat chump could be 5'6" and 200 lb 30%bf with 16 inch arms and would look nasty w/ sleeveless. However a 5'5" - 5'6" 170lb with 8-9%bf with 16" even 15" arms would look decent if not ripped in sleeveless, :P unless u're posting other stats , judging by armsize alone is pretty ignorant.
    My post was based on someone with an average build. I'm not talking about the two extremes. Wasn't very ignorant at all.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

Originally Posted by $AJ
    people make nutrition far too hard.

just eat and then eat somemore.
    it is best to eat often, not to just eat a lot. If you eat 7000 calories a day divided in 3 meals, your results will be much worse than someone who eats 4000 but divided into 6 meals.

watch protein. screw counting carbs and calories (i stopped that years ago, found it was just annoying).
    Annoying or not, carbs are vital. That is where your energy comes from. Every elite athlete pays a close eye to his carbs. I realize that bodybuilders dont care whether or not they can walk a flight of stairs faster than a 12 year old girl (most cant) but they still need energy to fuel their workouts. If you didnt eat proper carbs before you work out, you will lose muscles.

you ask any HUGE mofo training DC style about their diet - the answer 'Me eats lots of protein! LOTS OF PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!'
    That's because the huge mofos doing DC have been bodybuilding for at least 5 years, and their diet is already pretty good. Getting enough carbs and calories comes second-nature to them. Tell an average newbie to just eat a lot of protein and forget about carbs and calories, and he will get nowhere. 500g protein and 60g carbs is as bad as the opposite.

Not a dig at anybody, but the only people i've seen worrying about **** like macro-nutrient tables are those who're like 150pds.
    You don't have to worry if you get enough lutein daily, but there is much more to getting big than eating more.
    It also strikes me as a little weird that YOU would tell people to eat enormous amounts of protein. Too much protein causes too much calcium to be pissed out. You wont feel it right away, but over 10-20 years it becomes dangerous (like those upright rows )
    The kidneys will also get overloaded, as they are responsible with eliminating nitrogen wastes from protein metabolism. This can set the stage for kidney disease.
    And finally, high protein diets are super dehydrating, so make sure to drink like 2 gallons of water a day.

-> A-Rod

-> rent-a-lambo

Location: Fairless Hills, PA (home) Lawrenceville, NJ (school)
    scj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12 - 13 inches big? Mine are 14 and i'd consider that average for a lean athletic guy that barely lifts. I think 15+ is when you start getting decent arms
    6'
    193lbs (bulking)

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol.

No kidding - it makes my head hurt sometimes.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think it's THAT complicated. It can be if you really want to go crazy about it.
    I used to count calories, carbs, protien and everything else. It was a good learning experience, but I found that nutrition is really not that hard. You just need to eat and eat right. It isn't that hard.

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    Tried your approach.......now im in my second month of cutting not getting any bigger.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000)
    learn the english language

Originally Posted by Cosmonaut
    Tried your approach.......now im in my second month of cutting not getting any bigger.
    You shouldn't be getting bigger while cutting.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12-13 big enough? Nah..
    I'd be happy with that on my third leg through .

Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12-13inch flexed?

HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grow some horseshoes and your arm size will significantly increase, another tip is to train the brachialis in addition to the biceps brachii, it is actaully under the brachii's muscle belly and is often neglected. Compound is also a great idea such as row exercises and pulldowns of all variety
    Bachelor and Master of Exercise Science at Miami University

Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student at Jefferson College of Health Professions

Stayin' Shredded is what I do

Out of Order (knee) canyouhandle's Avatar
    canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    k..

for all those who blasted with "USE THE SEARCH!" .. true. But you might get stressed out with all the **** you have to skim through, frustrated and THUS leading to Cortisol release and further not helping your muscle building cause.

for all those with useless **** to say... just.... .... ... ............ .... you get my point. thx.

here:.. don't thank me. JUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

Originally Posted by RyanR
    The hardest thing in bodybuilding is EATING! Training is the easy part. You have to eat to grow. You said you eat a lot... I eat more than what you listed by 2pm.

You need to eat every 2 hours. Either solid food or a high cal protein shake. I also see you don't have any carbs in your first meal. Try this.

8am
    6 whole eggs
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oatmeal or cream of wheat
    1 glass of milk

10am
    high cal protein shake

Noon
    8-10 oz of (either chicken breast, steak, or fish)
    1 cup of rice (or 2 potatoes)

2pm
    high cal protein shake

4pm
    8-10 oz of (either chicken breast, steak, or fish)

6pm
    high cal protein shake

8pm (dinner)
    10-12 oz of (either chicken breast, steak, or fish)

Before bed
    high cal protein shake

This is how a body builder eats to grow. What you listed is how "regular people" eat. Try this for 2 weeks. Lift HEAVY and make sure you get lots of sleep. I want you to post here or PM me and tell me how many pounds you gain in 2 weeks. If you can't handle the diet, then you're not being serious and you really don't want to grow. You have to put in the work if you want the results!!!!
    make a log... be dedicated... lift heavy... stop whining.

The End.