Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 12-13 inch arms

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by canyouhandle
    k..

for all those who blasted with "USE THE SEARCH!" .. true. But you might get stressed out with all the **** you have to skim through, frustrated and THUS leading to Cortisol release and further not helping your muscle building cause.

for all those with useless **** to say... just.... .... ... ............ .... you get my point. thx.

here:.. don't thank me. JUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

make a log... be dedicated... lift heavy... stop whining.

The End.

Ya but most normal people who work and/or go to school dont have the time to stop and eat every two hours, or go home and bake some chicken breasts 4 times a day.
    Respek!

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HighRevinSi
    Grow some horseshoes and your arm size will significantly increase, another tip is to train the brachialis in addition to the biceps brachii, it is actaully under the brachii's muscle belly and is often neglected. Compound is also a great idea such as row exercises and pulldowns of all variety
    I repped you, but the right answer is pull-ups and not pull-downs.
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    people make nutrition far too hard.

just eat and then eat somemore. watch protein. screw counting carbs and calories (i stopped that years ago, found it was just annoying).

you ask any HUGE mofo training DC style about their diet - the answer 'Me eats lots of protein! LOTS OF PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!'

Not a dig at anybody, but the only people i've seen worrying about **** like macro-nutrient tables are those who're like 150pds.
    See AJ, when you don't post-whore in every thread and actually think about what you are going to say, you can give some great advice. I've been learning a ****load about nutrition, and I have realized that people overcomplicate it. Don't become obsessed with minutiae. Just eat some goddamn food.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See AJ, when you don't post-whore in every thread and actually think about what you are going to say, you can give some great advice. I've been learning a ****load about nutrition, and I have realized that people overcomplicate it. Don't become obsessed with minutiae. Just eat some goddamn food.

Havn't counted calories in 2 or 3 months, I keep some kind of guideline on em but if I eat 3500 or 4000 calories in a day I wouldn't know the difference.

dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UNLVmike
    Ya but most normal people who work and/or go to school dont have the time to stop and eat every two hours, or go home and bake some chicken breasts 4 times a day.
    Sure you can. There are places to eat on campus. I bring most of my meals, but you can get a Chicken Whopper and a milk.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

Out of Order (knee) canyouhandle's Avatar
    canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyouhandle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UNLVmike
    no you make it in advance..

this goes into the 'planning and dedication part'.. you can do it the night before.. or a few days before.. just nuke it in a microwave or stove (better of two options).

DEDICATION... PLANNING.

this would also go under the part where i said 'stop whining.' .. if you say you can't.. then you can't... say 'i can.. and i WILL'

Try it at least... i hate people who say they can never do something they have never even bothered to try.

This is a 90% mental game my friend... use your intellect to research, make the right choices, and be dedicated enough then use your body to do what your mind has already planned.

I don't want to hear 'normal people this and that'... you can't use that excuse on ME how do you plan to use that excuse on yourself?

Best of luck.

Peace...

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    people make nutrition far too hard.

just eat and then eat somemore. watch protein. screw counting carbs and calories (i stopped that years ago, found it was just annoying).

you ask any HUGE mofo training DC style about their diet - the answer 'Me eats lots of protein! LOTS OF PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!'

Not a dig at anybody, but the only people i've seen worrying about **** like macro-nutrient tables are those who're like 150pds.
    Exactly.

Following how many carbs & calories you are eating a day is extremely time consuming, boring and plain annoying. I do the exact same thing, I just make sure I eat every 2-3 hours and get over 200g of Protein daily, watching bad fats and making sure I have carbs. That's it. No need for complications.
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    Did I ever show you a picture of me?
    IS THAT REAL??? how the hell did you find a pic like that?
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

Originally Posted by BodySculpting
    IS THAT REAL??? how the hell did you find a pic like that?
    Dude, you can't be serious...
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dookie1481
    Dude, you can't be serious...
    Don't be jealous, it's all in the motion of the ocean, right?
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    it is best to eat often, not to just eat a lot. If you eat 7000 calories a day divided in 3 meals, your results will be much worse than someone who eats 4000 but divided into 6 meals.

Annoying or not, carbs are vital. That is where your energy comes from. Every elite athlete pays a close eye to his carbs. I realize that bodybuilders dont care whether or not they can walk a flight of stairs faster than a 12 year old girl (most cant) but they still need energy to fuel their workouts. If you didnt eat proper carbs before you work out, you will lose muscles.

That's because the huge mofos doing DC have been bodybuilding for at least 5 years, and their diet is already pretty good. Getting enough carbs and calories comes second-nature to them. Tell an average newbie to just eat a lot of protein and forget about carbs and calories, and he will get nowhere. 500g protein and 60g carbs is as bad as the opposite.

You don't have to worry if you get enough lutein daily, but there is much more to getting big than eating more.
    It also strikes me as a little weird that YOU would tell people to eat enormous amounts of protein. Too much protein causes too much calcium to be pissed out. You wont feel it right away, but over 10-20 years it becomes dangerous (like those upright rows )
    The kidneys will also get overloaded, as they are responsible with eliminating nitrogen wastes from protein metabolism. This can set the stage for kidney disease.
    And finally, high protein diets are super dehydrating, so make sure to drink like 2 gallons of water a day.
    -obviously you have to drink a **** load of water; i'd wager 90% of the people out there are constantly dehydrated; but they're in that "initial" state where the signs don't show. If you're drinking water because you're thirsty, it's usually too late.

Most people already don't drink enough water...gotta drinka nd hydrate the muscles, that's key.

-definately want to break it up into eating every 2-3hrs. but c'mon, who can eat 3000calories/meal w/o having a heart attack after a week

-if you're eating properly when bulking, you don't need to count carbs or calories. i've never seen a person be able to just eat all protein and no carbs......if that's the case, then i'd bet that person is like 100pds and hasn't a clue, so they don't fall into this discussion (i always refer to peopel who have the brain power to understand protein important, carbs and calories also important, but you don't need to be sitting down recording and weighing them all while bulking)

Originally Posted by Cosmonaut
    Tried your approach.......now im in my second month of cutting not getting any bigger.
    I fail to see your logic. The body can't bulk and cut at the same time unless you're a totally newbie - doing a bulk-cut is one of the slowest ways to progress.//....it's like 2steps forward, 1.9steps backwards.
    <->

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    I fail to see your logic. The body can't bulk and cut at the same time unless you're a totally newbie - doing a bulk-cut is one of the slowest ways to progress.//....it's like 2steps forward, 1.9steps backwards.
    What i meant is i tried the "just eat more food" approach and i got fat. Now i have to cut, therefore stuffing down food without counting cals/nutrients got me nowhere.
    It was just a reference to the fact that you can't just tell a person to eat more, counting carbs/cals is important for people that are fairly new to bbing.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh, i see. that's another point - people worry about getting "fat" - face it, you'll lose your abs for now. There ain't NO way you're going from 150pds to 250pds and will remain shredded, with average genetics. You gotta take the hit and then take it off later when you've reached the point you're happy with.
    <->

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    oh, i see. that's another point - people worry about getting "fat" - face it, you'll lose your abs for now. There ain't NO way you're going from 150pds to 250pds and will remain shredded, with average genetics. You gotta take the hit and then take it off later when you've reached the point you're happy with.
    I totaly agree and am not affraid of losing my abs but the amount of fat i put on was not worth the amount of muscle i put on, due to the stupid bulk. Hence the cleaner bulk next time - more carb counting etc...

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

no offence but you're 6'4, 210pds....you can't be ANYWHERE near fat.

hell, i'm 5'7, 225, lol.
    <->

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by $AJ

hell, i'm 5'7, 225, lol.
    But you're built like a trash can - this guy could be the lanky type, and 6'4", 210 could be softer than you'd think....

Originally Posted by zackmurphy
    But you're built like a trash can - this guy could be the lanky type, and 6'4", 210 could be softer than you'd think....
    lmao, you made my day with the trash can comment
    <->

I don't count ****. I guesstimate my kcal, and I am consistently putting on 1.5 pounds a week (for the last 4) while keeping skinfolds and waist size the same or similar.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope you are talking about your forearms... If not, keep at it!

Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thejunkaccount
    lol... mine are almost 18 inches and i think they're kinda small to wear UnderArmour :P
    I was thinking the same, I have 18 1/2, 19 1/2 pumped and I feel I'm not big enough for em to look good. maybe 20+

Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MojoWrestler
    I'd say 16 inches is the minimum for sleeveless wear. Also, you're going to have to do a lot more than bicep curls to get bigger arms. Try stuff like tricep extensions, skull crushers, bent over rows, stuff like that. And by the way, just because you aren't doing an arm workout, doesn't mean you're not working them.
    To add to mojo, what really sets the big boys apart is shoulders, makes you look wide, thick and strong. You can't really see thick arms well in a dress shirt, but wide boulder shoulders you can, from a mile away.

Originally Posted by $AJ

hell, i'm 5'7, 225, lol.
    im 10-15 pounds of fat down since Feb.

-Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CGBP is number one for tricep (arm) mass

ako541 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Joe45 your not exactly the biggest bloke are u , im 14 5 foot 11 and 160-165 pounds
    but however i do only have 13 inch arms like you , just keep doin ur curls but use vairiations not just a straight barbell curl try things like hammer curls and reverse grip just to work different peaks of your bicep but then remember triceps make up the majority of your arms train them harder ,

AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ako541 View Post
    Joe45 your not exactly the biggest bloke are u , im 14 5 foot 11 and 160-165 pounds
    but however i do only have 13 inch arms like you , just keep doin ur curls but use vairiations not just a straight barbell curl try things like hammer curls and reverse grip just to work different peaks of your bicep but then remember triceps make up the majority of your arms train them harder ,
    Congratulations, you just bumped a 3 year old thread.

Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ako541 View Post
    On top of bumping an old thread, it was bad advice.

lol

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by scj85 View Post
    12 - 13 inches big? Mine are 14 and i'd consider that average for a lean athletic guy that barely lifts. I think 15+ is when you start getting decent arms
    It depends how tall you are.. People always tell me I look huge and **** and Im only 5'8 150.. with around 14.5 to 15 inch arms when flexed.. but then again I do have some good veins on my bicep and forearms which helps make it look better..

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AaronCF View Post
    Congratulations, you just bumped a 3 year old thread.

I love reading replies I posted in from 3 years ago, I act completely different from how I do now .

Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoofus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Funny, the OP is still active here despite only a couple hundred posts in 4 years. Most of his recent ones are in the relationship forum. I guess his arms got big and the chickz are all over him now. Typical Charles Atlas transformation **** I tell you.

believe in yourself! Flex_Kavana's Avatar
    Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by marcFE View Post
    Sorry .. genetics are agains't you ... synthol is your only hope!

But seriously, we have a freaking post on this once a week, do a damn search

HAHAHA Owned.
    Working it out boss.