I sleep on a meathook iron_on_my_mind's Avatar
    iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ginseng drink - eat the root . . . wow.

I usually post in the exercise and steroid forums, since there's nothing very new on the supplement scene, apart from m1T (lol, not a supp) and ephedra products (which I can get easily, but again, banned stuff.)

So, I'm always looking for the next new mixture of ABC with XYZ.

Been taking ephedra/ECA stack for years off and on. Works nicely, but taking it for sustained periods of time isn't a good idea. After a few years it also gets harder and harder on the stomach, for obvious reasons.

So, my experience with ginseng root. Lots of Chinese herbalists shops in most major cities, where you can buy ginseng root in liquid. You can find them at some convenience stores, too. Safety is always an issue, but I've found that most of the Korean ginseng root out there is fine. Address and phone# should be on the label, if that'll make you feel any better. Most of the stuff is legit, though.

On to the good part.

Bought a bottle of Korean ginseng (panax ginseng), white liquid, with the root inside. You drink the liquid and do what you like with the root. Cost around 3 bucks CDN. Smells alright, tastes very sweet. Calmed me down a bit, felt good in my stomach.

Then I ate the root. At first I just chewed on it, soft, sweet-tasting, fibrous. Then I just decided to eat it.

Wow. VERY near to a nice ephedrine kick, pretty trippy i have to say. Had I gone for a workout it would've been one to remember. And only from a SINGLE root. The major effects lasted for about 3 hours. After it wore off, I was left with an overall snese of alertness - not the jittery kind, either.

This was a very nice experience. I felt loads of energy, my muscles felt pumped and tight, mind sharp and focused, but feeling waaaay trippy.

NO, it is NOT a drug, but a very effective stimulant, antioxidant, adaptogen. The Korean kind (panax ginseng) is the one to go with. Lots of health benefits - do your own research to find out. American ginseng is more of a relaxant - not regarded as effective as far as energy is oncnerned. American ginseng is excellent for strengthening the immune system, though.

So, go ahead, eat the root. ;-)

(people with blood pressure abnormalities and heart-issues should avoid ginseng, or consult their physician before trying it.)

Just my experience, folks.

uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very interesting....

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1) Even siberian ginseng (for whatever reason) works for me

2) Ephedra is banned. Ephedrine HCL is not.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iron_on_my_mind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    1) Even siberian ginseng (for whatever reason) works for me

2) Ephedra is banned. Ephedrine HCL is not.

Sorry, you're right. Very true. Ephedrine HCL can be used with caffeine tablets and Aspirin, to make your own ECA stack. I used to do that a while back. Yet, even after experimenting with the dosages, adding in phenylalanine/tyrosine, I couldn't get as good of an effect as the ready-made formulas (formulae?)

As for my ginseng-root vacation:

Remember, I got these effects after my first time using it (drinking the juice and then eating the root.) Not sure how pronounced it'll be the next time. In any case, I'll try some more tomorrow, of the same brand, hit the gym, and post my results.

For now, the results are very intriguing. Results may vary from person to person, obviously. But damn . . . . i definitely felt it, hehe.

Stay tuned.

For your consideration, until I post my further results:

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/full/72/2/624S

In particular, read about Ginseng as an anabolic.

Intersting stuff.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NO, it is NOT a drug, but a very effective stimulant, antioxidant, adaptogen. [/QUOTE]

Sure its a drug. Maybe not in the legal sense but in the medical sense it is. Any substance that has a marked effect on the physiology of the body should be considered a drug

Of course, this means all supplements that actually do things are drugs too

OK, i am off on a tangent now...

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im korean, I remember when my mom used to buy boxes of those little ginseng bottled drinks, she'd used to let me have the root after she finish drinking it (the root was the best part to me)

DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting stuff. I've never likee ephedra products because of that jittery feeling. Maybe ginseng root is worth trying when I don't take Adderal (ADD medication). That stuff makes me go crazy in the gym so I don't think it would be a good idea to mix them.
    If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?

Originally Posted by DUILEE
    Interesting stuff. I've never likee ephedra products because of that jittery feeling. Maybe ginseng root is worth trying when I don't take Adderal (ADD medication). That stuff makes me go crazy in the gym so I don't think it would be a good idea to mix them.

I just want to clarify that a single ginseng root does not equal a serious ephedrine kick (those of you who have taken a potent ECA KNOW what I mean.) It comes close though, enough for me to take the time to post on this subject.

I seemed to handle a single root + juice well enough. I'll try two doses tomorrow.

Hehe, we'll see.

Whether it's worth it or not, I'll also discuss side-effects, and restate the health issues in more detail.

bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iron_on_my_mind
    I just want to clarify that a single ginseng root does not equal a serious ephedrine kick (those of you who have taken a potent ECA KNOW what I mean.) It comes close though, enough for me to take the time to post on this subject.

I seemed to handle a single root + juice well enough. I'll try two doses tomorrow.

Hehe, we'll see.

Whether it's worth it or not, I'll also discuss side-effects, and restate the health issues in more detail.
    Any updates?

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where do you buy these.

Location: ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋ&#1112
    LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finally a topic in bb.com with something Korean involved, without the reference to the "below average" penis, or the "kekeke OMG zergling rush" bs..
    Thank you.
    nj all day

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LAWofNJ
    Finally a topic in bb.com with something Korean involved, without the reference to the "below average" penis, or the "kekeke OMG zergling rush" bs..
    Thank you.
    dude, you korean?

Location: ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋ&#1112
    LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea. Will my rep go down now?
    nj all day

mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would like to hear more feedback on this supp. I have purchased american ginseng and am reluctant to start taking it because of the adverse effects i hear about such as the estrogen effects and the development of man boobs. Can anyone educate on this?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

lmao @ thread title.

mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikeyd123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone?

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikeyd123 View Post
    anyone?
    Bro this thread is only about 4yrs old

Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Bro this thread is only about 4yrs old
    and your point?

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikeyd123 View Post
    and your point?
    And my point is the OP probably doesn't even remember this thread anymore.

Since it was posted 4 years ago I am pretty sure you can find what you are looking for on Google