Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)

High School Musical 2

Who's watching it? Tonight, 8pm eastern...

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow strong lack of love for hsm

captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you should be taken out back and tea bagged for even admitting to watching the first one

Originally Posted by captncrunch View Post
    you should be taken out back and tea bagged for even admitting to watching the first one
    I was contemplating putting you in the red for that, but I think I'll let it slide

captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captncrunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The_Pain_Train View Post
    I was contemplating putting you in the red for that, but I think I'll let it slide
    I fap to your negs

btw, this always makes me crack up

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not me HSM FTW...............
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

Originally Posted by RustyNail31 View Post
    oooh yeah fap fap fap

Originally Posted by RustyNail31 View Post

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry, I'm not gay

TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol... word! and those chicks were hot! (Including the nerdy one)
    Whoa Guy!

For all you guys dissing it, have you ever seen the 1st one? (serious)

edit - and gunther, yes, I'd tear up Gabriela

Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I saw pictures. The chicks are HOT. No way in hell I'm going to watch it though.

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    sorry, I'm not gay
    You're just jealous Zac Efron is more alpha than you

TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there is nothing wrong with watching musicals. Theatre chicks are the best! super freaky!
    Whoa Guy!

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coughcoughcoughcoughhomocoughcoughcoughcough

I would PIITB

and I knew the chick playing the piano was just a nerd in disguise..

Whoa Guy!

Ftw!!!!

(no homo)

For anyone doubting Efron's alpha-ness, check out this thread and my l33t photochopz skills

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4166193

wow strong neg from "Sensei Squat" and his big 16 rep power

Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who's watching it? Tonight, 8pm eastern...
    WTF IS THIS ****, serious though isnt that show for like 8yr olds?

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh man this is all my daughter is talking about. I think I'm going to sabotage the DVR so it "messes up" the recording. But you know Disney will probably rebroadcast this painful movie every day for a month.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

this is to tv as that gay ass umbrella brella brella song is to the radio.

makes your ears bleed

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    this is to tv as that gay ass umbrella brella brella song is to the radio.

makes your ears bleed
    You have no taste in music...

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol
    I DO EVERYTHING FOR THE LULZ, SON.

bump

less then two hours...

Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is already a torrent of it. I'm going to watch it before you sucka.
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have too much testosterone running through to watch that ****.

its dykes for life that i'll be watchin'.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156377933&p=1122418643#post1122418643
    IG: Millerbrah920