Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spritz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tore my acl two days before my senior football season started. lost every chance of a free ride i had going. rehabed like no other and walked on to a DII school here and started all 4 years, got a full ride after my freshman year.

I wanted to quit, i didnt think i had a chance after a injury like that, my family and girlfriend, wife now, wouldnt let me.

but i think my greatest achievement would have to be my bachelors degree, graduated with a 3.6.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some very inspirational things in here!

My biggest accomplishment was getting myself out of a 2 year rut. I was being a lazy a$$ pizza eating bastard that dropped out of college. I took myself to the gym, transformed my body, took a non-paying job at a small commercial production house. I now make 2k a month (still not that much) and look a lot better than I used to.

I am currently making plans in starting my own sports/car product presentation company. I completed 2 very high profile films for Vredestein and Porsche together with a team of 3. This month I did my first National Television commercial! Everything was done by me in 3D (my tool of the trade).

I believe I owe all this to weightlifting!

bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i definitely want to rep a few more people in this thread. not sure who all i just repped but every one deserved it.
    i'll have to have a think if i've achieved anything.
    although i guess goals are measured against what you set out to achieve in the first place.
    We've all been raised in the misc. to believe that one day we'd get repped by BPP, and misc. mods, and misc. stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
    - $luuug

Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RMV View Post
    thats awsome being CEO at 25, how did you manage to be CEO at that young age ?
    You can be whatever you like on teh internet. Don't let your imagination hold you back.
    170 lbs @ 10%, 185 lbs by summer 2011

\V/