Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sk888 View Post
    whats your secret
    Lived in a dive after quitting high school. It had mice and bugs etc. Had a crappy part-time job. My mother said if I went back to school and tried to get at least a 50 in all my courses I could live with her through high scool. Sick of the fights in the building and the nowhere life. I went back, got in the 80s. Applied myself like never before. I started to like school.

So I owe it to experiencing dead end poverty. I owe to getting another chance from my mother after I screwed up many times. And I owe it to being high motivated to change my life I guess.
    Last edited by Forge3; 09-06-2007 at 07:00 PM.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Gave money to a homeless person. Everything else I do is minuscule compared to helping someone in need.
    Last edited by tyler-durden; 09-06-2007 at 06:57 PM.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    got an eagle in golf
    won 1st place in school spelling bee
    benched 225x6
    hit 2 home runs in 1 game back in little league

i dont know i ahvent really done anything great just a bunch of little things really

im nothing special (no emo)

Bangin Beats all the way Dj Pimpsta's Avatar
    Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    these might seem like not much to ppl but these are my greatest achievements for me.

i got out of a bad neighborhood at 19yrs old, (stopped dealing, stopped using, stopped drinking, stopped mongering).

i decided that if i continued living the way i was i would land up in jail or dead. so i moved to another city got a stable job, saved my money hard and travelled overseas. > (my dream).

a cpl of yrs later i was managing a restaurant had a loving gf, and was enjoying my life the proper way.

7yrs after i left im now an asst F&B manager in a 4* hotel in china, my greatest achievement to date. oh and i also have the most beautifull baby boy in the world.

Live your dreams. Face your fears.

***I Am A DJ***

Check out my website, listen, stream, and download my tracks, and mixes!!!

-----> https://www.djdustinv.com/ <-----

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i served on a Med Evac crew in combat, helping to save the lives of Marines, Soldiers, and even Iraqis who were (hopefully) innocents.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dj Pimpsta View Post
    these might seem like not much to ppl but these are my greatest achievements for me.

i got out of a bad neighborhood at 19yrs old, (stopped dealing, stopped using, stopped drinking, stopped mongering).

i decided that if i continued living the way i was i would land up in jail or dead. so i moved to another city got a stable job, saved my money hard and travelled overseas. > (my dream).

a cpl of yrs later i was managing a restaurant had a loving gf, and was enjoying my life the proper way.

7yrs after i left im now an asst F&B manager in a 4* hotel in china, my greatest achievement to date. oh and i also have the most beautifull baby boy in the world.

Nice turn-around. You've come a long way and seen both sides of life. Good to hear.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    Nice turn-around. You've come a long way and seen both sides of life. Good to hear.
    yeah it was really tough to leave tho, i got into that life at a very young age, dropped out of school, and really got sucked in.

but in the back of my head i knew that this wasnt the life for me, and was waiting for a chance to get out, but i soon realised that waiting wasnt going to cut it, i had to make it happen. so i just packed my stuff and moved on.

it was really dif to go along the "straight and narrow" but i was determined to reach and achieve my dreams.

but ill tell anyone, if you are really determined, you can achieve anything your heart wants. im living proof.

my next dream/goal is to be the general manager of the hotel, and i will achieve it!

***I Am A DJ***

Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^^
    Great work buddy, inspirational to my goals and progress. I have all the time in the world now that I am on the right track. I'm sure with enough patience and determination I will hopefully be there too someday!
    If you have your head on straight you don't have to look back!!!

Reps going to:

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jrockin629 View Post
    Great work buddy, inspirational to my goals and progress. I have all the time in the world now that I am on the right track. I'm sure with enough patience and determination I will hopefully be there too someday!
    Looks like you have another accomplishment to be proud of......absolutely beautiful, you'll be a great role model and influence. Congratulations on finding your new course and I'm sure that with your current attitude you'll have no problems staying on the right path......

yeah it was really tough to leave tho, i got into that life at a very young age, dropped out of school, and really got sucked in.

but in the back of my head i knew that this wasnt the life for me, and was waiting for a chance to get out, but i soon realised that waiting wasnt going to cut it, i had to make it happen. so i just packed my stuff and moved on.

it was really dif to go along the "straight and narrow" but i was determined to reach and achieve my dreams.

but ill tell anyone, if you are really determined, you can achieve anything your heart wants. im living proof.

my next dream/goal is to be the general manager of the hotel, and i will achieve it!

Yeah. It is possible to really transform your life and your self. I used to have very low self-esteem and high anxiety. Now i have confidence, have no problem speaking in public and overcame many personal barriers. The things that you have now were totally unattainable in your 'previous' life and all the changes you made must have changed you a lot. I mean most of the guys I see dealing and living a life of crime don't have the maturity, communication/social skills to maintain your life now. I can only imagine how much of a lift it was for your family to see the changes.

My name is Mark.

Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    Looks like you have another accomplishment to be proud of......absolutely beautiful, you'll be a great role model and influence. Congratulations on finding your new course and I'm sure that with your current attitude you'll have no problems staying on the right path......
    Thank you it honestly means alot =).

Reps going to:

pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can't remember what are the GREATEST achievements that i've accomplished but here are some that i can remember

IVY CHAIN -TOP 20 out of the whole school (yes wearing a free tux was cool)

and as far as BB-11weeks so far
    start:120lbs
    now:almost 140lbs
    & all my lifts have increased a lot

IN the future

be successful academically and in whatever i pursue and have a cool family

and be as big as Cmoney
    My Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=272958461

snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have no great accomplishments. However I will never forget my All Star game in 7th grade for baseball. We were down 7 nothing and came back in the bottom of the 9th! I was up with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. I hit a grounder and the SS made an error. Talk about luck. The pitcher walked in the winning run. We all celebrated.

the end

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow this got sticky.

i haven't really had any major accomplishments in my life yet.
    "Well I Mean Milk Is Juice From A Cow Right?"

I rep back

sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) sosmart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tyler-durden View Post
    - Gave money to a homeless person. Everything else I do is minuscule compared to helping someone in need.
    he went out and bought crack and malt liquor with what u gave him

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    Yeah. It is possible to really transform your life and your self. I used to have very low self-esteem and high anxiety. Now i have confidence, have no problem speaking in public and overcame many personal barriers. The things that you have now were totally unattainable in your 'previous' life and all the changes you made must have changed you a lot. I mean most of the guys I see dealing and living a life of crime don't have the maturity, communication/social skills to maintain your life now. I can only imagine how much of a lift it was for your family to see the changes.
    yeah for sure, thinking back in those days i would have never thought id be where i am now. i have def changed alot compared to then. it took a while to adjust socially and mentally, but eventually things came right. i used to be a good student in school and used to get hight grades, so learning wasnt a weakpoint for me. when i got older i finished my studies and did correspondence college, to help me get me where i am.

i am really gratefull to my mom who was always positive about me and never tried to hold me down. somehow she knew that id be somebody one day. im not very close with the rest of my family, but i do know that they are happy for me.

***I Am A DJ***

Originally Posted by dumac View Post
    wow this got sticky.

i haven't really had any major accomplishments in my life yet.
    lol! thats why i couldnt find the thread in the misc!

***I Am A DJ***

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing too great YET

- Paying for my college tuition out of pocket and not having any loans. While all of my friends are getting hammered 5 nights a week, not working, not working out, and hardly going to class, i was busting my ass in the gym, working to pay for school/books/my car, ect... at age 20, i've transformed myself into a bodybuilder, on the deans list (3.6gpa), paid off my car last week, pay for my school/apartment by myself, and will finish school a semester early with a marketing major and an international business minor.

The sky is the limit

oh and i paid for my braces myself too. And my credit score is over 800.
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Two official Guinness World Records.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3900355/

Guinness World Record 11/6/08 - Most total pounds Squat Lifted in 24 hours, 101,412 lbs. Officially certified on 1/29/09. It is listed in the 2010 Guinness Book of Records: Book of the Decade Page 89. Released on September 15, 2009.

Thoughts Become Things --Mike Dooley

I want legs like Mr. Someday

^^^ Props to you buddy! Wow... that must be a great convo starter =)

Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    Nothing too great YET

- Paying for my college tuition out of pocket and not having any loans. While all of my friends are getting hammered 5 nights a week, not working, not working out, and hardly going to class, i was busting my ass in the gym, working to pay for school/books/my car, ect... at age 20, i've transformed myself into a bodybuilder, on the deans list (3.6gpa), paid off my car last week, pay for my school/apartment by myself, and will finish school a semester early with a marketing major and an international business minor.

The sky is the limit

Nothing great YET??? Thats awesome bro. Most ppl at age 20 cant accomplish half of that. Shot, i'm 25 and struggling to do that. Congrats to you buddy! Keep it up!
    Last edited by Jrockin629; 09-06-2007 at 08:00 PM.

Reps going to:

snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing too great YET

The sky is the limit

How the fark did you do all that?

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snuffiluffigus View Post
    How the fark did you do all that?
    time management!

use excel, on the left side each box represents 1 hour, each column is a day.... write out work/gym/school, and then make a list of things that need to be done in your free time.

I work at a sports bar where i make good money. I'm responsible with my money. I work a lot tho.

i also have a big screen tv and brand new furniture for my apartment haha okay I'm done
    www.gasparinutrition.com

time management!

use excel, on the left side each box represents 1 hour, each column is a day.... write out work/gym/school, and then make a list of things that need to be done in your free time.

I work at a sports bar where i make good money. I'm responsible with my money. I work a lot tho.

i also have a big screen tv and brand new furniture for my apartment haha okay I'm done
    I just got my first job and started 2 days ago. It's meh. At least I'm getting money. I just hate dealing w/ idiots sometimes.

BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    passing motorcycle test

losing virginity

making more money than anyone in my family ever has

getting in better shape

learning guitar

Originally Posted by BulkingBrit View Post
    passing motorcycle test

losing virginity

making more money than anyone in my family ever has

getting in better shape

learning guitar
    nice, at 18 too
    www.gasparinutrition.com

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not killing myself so I could see how beautiful life can potentially be.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ditched my 7 closest friends and became a lonely person because they were doing weed like 3 times a day. I have no room for druggies in my life, I'll take the solo ticket please. Oh, and by the way it's extremely hard to make new friends these days. So many people are closed off and in their own little group it seems impossible. I'm trying, better than being associated with friends who are high all the time.
    Last edited by unkept_; 09-06-2007 at 09:21 PM.

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by unkept_ View Post
    Ditched my 7 closest friends and became a lonely person because they were doing weed like 3 times a day. I have no room for druggies in my life, I'll take the solo ticket please.
    If that's what it takes for a better you, then props. I know that I hit some hard spots in my life where drugs and alcohol seemed like the way out, but they'll only bring you down...and they'll do it hard, too.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why is this thread a sticky
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    posting in this thread