Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnson.C is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Diabetes and bodybuilding

Whats up guys, Im not really new to the forums, but I dont really post much either, I just spend my time browsing around, trying to gain as much knowledge as possible, Anyways, I got diabetes a little over a year ago, and it really slowed my lifting down a lot, I lost about 20 pounds due to going about a week with my blood sugar at nearly 700 ( its supposed to be between 80-150 ) anyways, I gained all that weight back and Ive been getting back into weight lifting for the past few months, Ive had so much motivation just seeing myself transform and people telling me how much bigger ive gotten, I know I dont have any stats or pictures up, but Ill get em up soon, basically I was just wondering if any1 had any information on diabetes and weightlifting, and if It can hold you back and what not, so far I think its even more motivation for me that Im diabetic, because I know that most diabetics are out of shape and feel that they can never get big or whatever the case, Im out to prove them wrong...Anyways, this is a really clustered post, I just kinda wanted to introduce myself to the forum and see if there were any other diabetics here as well haha, Ill have pics and stats up later tonight...

- Jon
    " The Journy Of A Thousand Miles Begins With The First Step "