SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Coke before working out...good?

Does anyone drink Coke before they work out to get a nice caffeine boost? Can Coke be good pre-workout?

Also, if not, what is a good caffeine supplement?

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Caffeine pills...buy them here at bbing.com store.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

kidkriminal13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by K_muscle
    Caffeine pills...buy them here at bbing.com store.
    Or u can go to ur local giant, food lion, or cvs and get a pack of Vivaran or NoDoz

ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricrac777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha I thought you were talking about *******.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kidkriminal13
    Or u can go to ur local giant, food lion, or cvs and get a pack of Vivaran or NoDoz
    True...they are cheap anywhere.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Coke has a lot of sugar in it, which is not good for someone who is into bodybuilding. Sure, the caffeine content is good and all, but the sugar is a no-no. Just look around at grocery stores in your area, or use the BodyBuilding.com store.
    "With all that I am, I will lift my voice to start this revolution: it starts today and it starts with me"

"The more you sweat now, the less you'll bleed in battle"

Olen rep takaisin.

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does anyone actually notice a diff. with these?

- SsiK

andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, why not? Coca Cola is amazing.

jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elementskaterx7
    Coke has a lot of sugar in it, which is not good for someone who is into bodybuilding. Sure, the caffeine content is good and all, but the sugar is a no-no. Just look around at grocery stores in your area, or use the BodyBuilding.com store.
    Only if you are dieting. Remember, you need sugar/carbs to workout, but I can see that Coke is not the absolute best option, but it won't be detrimental, unless your on a cutting diet, and even then, it wouldn't be that bad pre/post workout. I mean, you guys drink dextrose right? Simple sugar.

Originally Posted by jhunt2003
    Only if you are dieting. Remember, you need sugar/carbs to workout, but I can see that Coke is not the absolute best option, but it won't be detrimental, unless your on a cutting diet, and even then, it wouldn't be that bad pre/post workout. I mean, you guys drink dextrose right? Simple sugar.
    Complex, slow digesting carbs like oats are best for pre workout energy, though an extra caffeine boost would be fine if you need it. I would cycle it though as your body will eventually build up a tolerance for it. This goes for all stimulants.

sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sampson911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    y not just take creatine !

Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i take TNTea

jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhunt2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Complex, slow digesting carbs like oats are best for pre workout energy, though an extra caffeine boost would be fine if you need it. I would cycle it though as your body will eventually build up a tolerance for it. This goes for all stimulants.
    I dunno, I mean, I have tried both, and I do it the oposite. Like, fast carbs before, fast after. I get that sugar high, and have more energy due to the insolin spike. I have seen people have success both ways though.

All I am saying is, Coke won't deter him from his mass building goals. I would not use it for caffiene though, because there is not as much in it as a cup of coffee.

Standard cup of coffe=70-180mg of caffeine depending on strength. Most caffeine pills are dosed at around 200-250mg of caffeine per pill.

Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Standard cup of coffe=70-180mg of caffeine depending on strength. Most caffeine pills are dosed at around 200-250mg of caffeine per pill.
    What do yall think about drinking coffee pre-workout? I know a lot of people that swear by it.

Originally Posted by Wanabebuff84
    What do yall think about drinking coffee pre-workout? I know a lot of people that swear by it.
    You can if you want.