Thread: White rice?

Location: With the orgin at (0,0) and radius 1, I live somwhere between 0 and 2pi, thats radians of course.
    UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

White rice?

Is white rice good for PWO?

Currently I eat a baked potato and Whey, but would like to change my PWO meal to something better, what other foods are easy to cook and good for PWO nutrition?
    I read more then I post.
    M1T? PM me. ;)

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skip the white rice and get some oats. Mix some ground oats into your PWO shake.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls