Skripture19:85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gainer: Advanatages and Disadvantages

Hey guys this is my first post here obviously but i've been signed up for about a week or so. Anyway, i bought some weight gainer 1850 from GNC a few weeks ago and just wanted to know what were some of the advanatages and disadvantages of taking weight gainer. Oh yea and my measurements are as follows
    : 5'8, 152 lbs and i hope to gain about 15 lbs within 2 months (summer )
    Btw, the reason i havent taken any yet b/c i wanted to have a physical before i REALLY start to hit the weights, thanks!

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dis: Usually loaded with tons of sugar.

Adv: Convenient, I guess, but you could easily make your own with milk, fruit & oats.

I think there are much better options out there that are more nutrient dense and wont make you insulin resistant.
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome
    Dis: Usually loaded with tons of sugar.

Adv: Convenient, I guess, but you could easily make your own with milk, fruit & oats.

I think there are much better options out there that are more nutrient dense and wont make you insulin resistant.
    Continued:

Dis: Usually pricey,lack fiber, and tons of nutrients, and unknown goodies found in real foods. Overall lack of satiety also (with guys who gain fat easily, this could be a definitely downfall) plays a part in this.

Adv: A nice homemade shake can help those who have tiny appetites meet their caloric needs. I don't really consider them beneficial to any extent, so I'll stop there .
    Unaffiliated.