Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: come on now

biggreen401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

come on now

if I really thought I was flawless I would not post a picture on a website, it would be in a magazine and I would have been paid for it. When I started 8 months ago I was a skinny little 135, and now I'm a skinny 173, but I'm getting there. I bench 275 now, and squat 400. But I've been stuck at 170 for a month, so if anyone has any advice on getting over that stump let me know.
    Attached Images
    Arms: 14.5 Goal: 17
    Chest: 43 Goal: 45
    Weight: 173 Goal: 190
    Bench: 275 Goal: 400

Kyle345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmmmmmm you gained 38 pounds in 8 months

wow

do you play baseball???
    Last edited by Kyle345; 07-17-2002 at 07:52 PM.

rooster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you been lifting heavy the whole time? If so, try a few weeks of high rep, light weight to give your muscles a break, and a little variety. Then when you go back to heavy lifting, up the cals by 200.

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Kyle345
    hmmmmmmm you gained 38 pounds in 8 months

wow

do you play baseball???
    lol.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jeremy

Make sure your diet is in check. If you haven't tried a quality weightgainer like N-Large, try it out. Get you calories up to at least 3500/day and left heavy with low reps. Nutrition is the key, you won't grow without it.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"
    Phil. 4:13

mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: come on now

Originally posted by biggreen401
    if I really thought I was flawless I would not post a picture on a website, it would be in a magazine and I would have been paid for it. When I started 8 months ago I was a skinny little 135, and now I'm a skinny 173, but I'm getting there. I bench 275 now, and squat 400. But I've been stuck at 170 for a month, so if anyone has any advice on getting over that stump let me know.

8 months after starting lifting and you weigh 170lb with a 400 squat? hmmm.

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    275 bench huh... wow, thats over a 100lbs on top of your weight...if you can do that, thats sweet... Also, how tall are you?
    I don't sell UA...

Alucard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alucard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WHOSYOURDADDY02
    275 bench huh... wow, thats over a 100lbs on top of your weight...if you can do that, thats sweet... Also, how tall are you?
    thats really not that hard to believe..

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

So... do you have any pictures from back in October when you were 135 lbs?

Not that I don't believe you, but it does take a long time to gain muscle mass, and 38 lbs. in that short a time span is almost impossible (even for a teenager who is genetically blessed and eats properly).

If your gains are what you say they are, that's very impressive development. I'd love to see your before pictures. You could definitely inspire other guys like us who were ultra-thin when we started training.

What's your meal plan and training regimen like?

- Skip "From 125 - 170 in 17 years. Not bad for a rookie."
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I doubt very much he's doing full Rep squats with 400lbs for reps?...... I don't give a s*** what anyone says if we are talking full rep squats... 400lbs would f****** crush a 170lb 'average height' guy... theres no way he has the muscle to stabalize and control that weight at 170lbs to do 'FULL' rep squats...

el cabron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alot of peeps in here are exaggerating their lifts. ain't nuthin new. they fool themselves only.

BullFX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm... leave the bull**** at the backdoor and pick it up on the way out...

personally i dont like it when people bull**** about their lifts... i mean come on u are here to learn things from others...

Personally i dont belive u even bench 220.... and 400 squat is just ridiculeous..

lets just leave the bull**** behind and start learning how to get to our goals insted of trying to look big infront of people in the forum...

this guy reminds me of the other dude who copy pasted BigKev's picture and said its him lol

Now go and start lifting and come back with your real stats...

KK THX

Mr. TK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I don't think so

Dude, who are you fooling?
    Mr. TK

BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it doesn't matter, let him say what he wants its not gonna kill you if he says he benches 500 lbs right? don't sweat it

anyways there are several things you could try. changin your exercises, changin your # of sets or reps, supersetting, etc... or if you've been liftin heavy for awhile now take a week or so off. sometimes it really helps.

Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000) Smackdown is just really nice. (+1000)
    true diamond, but we all know there is no way he benches 275, or squats 400. ive seen guys that do those weights and they have what one would call "muscle mass" and a lot of it. that guy looks like me, more ripped and not as big and i cant even touch those weights. ive trained for 2.5 yrs and this fellow for 8? ha, who is this guy? the next ed coan? dont bull**** us brother.

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is possible to be able to squat 400 and weigh 170. My friend Ben weighs 168 and squats 315 10 times. he presses 315 4 times also. So yes....it is very possible.

-AGNOS

NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by TheAgnos1
    It is possible to be able to squat 400 and weigh 170. My friend Ben weighs 168 and squats 315 10 times. he presses 315 4 times also. So yes....it is very possible.

-AGNOS

Is your friend an 8 month beginner????

chadk01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really dont think its too hard to belive.

March 23 in Hillsboro, IL I weighed in at 158 and benched 290, make that 330 with a shirt...My IRM for squat is 420 with a squat suit. Give the guy a chance....I've only been seriously training and "serious!!" dieting for close to 10 weeks now. Granted I have worked out in the past and have stayed athletic......
    Attached Images

Shwae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pics

Dude, you posted that same pic 8 months ago, i saw the username and thought this was an update but that is the same pic from before, i already had it on my harddrive

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Magnaman
    Is your friend an 8 month beginner????
    Now...there is the problem. I didn't see the part where he said 8 month beginner. Must be tired or something. I have never seen someone do that much weight and only been lifting for 8 months. It took my friend ben 3 and a half years for that.

-AGNOS

NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by TheAgnos1
    Now...there is the problem. I didn't see the part where he said 8 month beginner. Must be tired or something. I have never seen someone do that much weight and only been lifting for 8 months. It took my friend ben 3 and a half years for that.

-AGNOS
    That is what I thought, so this dude needs too get real... Come on look at the stats, his arms at 14.5" 8 months of training, this weight would snap his arms like twigs.

ReNoVaTiOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i really hope that is you chadk cuz i have seen that before...thats def not new its either you repostin the same pic over and over or someone using someone elses pic

Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by IronWarrior
    I doubt very much he's doing full Rep squats with 400lbs for reps?...... I don't give a s*** what anyone says if we are talking full rep squats... 400lbs would f****** crush a 170lb 'average height' guy... theres no way he has the muscle to stabalize and control that weight at 170lbs to do 'FULL' rep squats...
    I'm just over 170 lbs and I can squat 335lbs... I will be close to 400 by end of summer. Natural...
    400lbs will not squash me...

Originally posted by Trickybastard
    I'm just over 170 lbs and I can squat 335lbs... I will be close to 400 by end of summer. Natural...
    400lbs will not squash me...
    I think IronWarrior is refering to this guy claiming that he is a beginner, and performing what others spend a couple of years working out to get up to.

Originally posted by ReNoVaTiOn
    i really hope that is you chadk cuz i have seen that before...thats def not new its either you repostin the same pic over and over or someone using someone elses pic
    Guess what. It REALLY is me....I posted in another thread......you can checkout www.sonlightpower.com for the March contests if you like.......

Shwae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pics

2 things, first, i never said they weren't your pics, you used the same username last time, i am saying they are the same pics as 8 months ago, where are the updates? and the link you posted, how do you expect us to find the pics in a huge directory like that

Re: pics

Originally posted by Shwae
    2 things, first, i never said they weren't your pics, you used the same username last time, i am saying they are the same pics as 8 months ago, where are the updates? and the link you posted, how do you expect us to find the pics in a huge directory like that
    Trust me the PICS I am posting were not posted 8 months ago....they were only taken on March 23 the day of my last meet, I've only been a member on here for a very short time. They may have the March PICS up in the "March Results line on that site" they for sure have the results and the write up in the March Results section.

CrObbER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Abdominator
    So... do you have any pictures from back in October when you were 135 lbs?

Not that I don't believe you, but it does take a long time to gain muscle mass, and 38 lbs. in that short a time span is almost impossible (even for a teenager who is genetically blessed and eats properly).

If your gains are what you say they are, that's very impressive development. I'd love to see your before pictures. You could definitely inspire other guys like us who were ultra-thin when we started training.

What's your meal plan and training regimen like?

- Skip "From 125 - 170 in 17 years. Not bad for a rookie."
    Hmmm... I gained 33lbs since I started(6 months ago), I don't claim it's only muscle my bodyfat has changed also, from 10% to 13%. I know that I could've bulked more cleanly, but when I started I knew very little to nothing.

Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Magnaman
    I think IronWarrior is refering to this guy claiming that he is a beginner, and performing what others spend a couple of years working out to get up to.
    Well, actually I don't really beleive him either but in the last 3 months I added about 120lbs to my squats, so its "possible" that somone could do 400 in 8 months. Depends what he started out with... if he could life 300 from the start, then adding 100lbs in 8 months is very feasible.

DCMXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: come on now

Originally posted by biggreen401
    you are lying I have seen that exact same pic almost a year ago, and if you are gonna post fake pics, atleast pic GOOD ONES! that guy looks like a backstreet boy or something