linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000) linuxg is a complete loser! (-2000)

left pec bigger than right pec,thinking about leaving BB? depressing,how can i fix it

I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't too noticeable but it is. If i wear a tanktop you can see my left pec almost breaking out of the shirt and the right pec is nowhere to be seen. seriously, this is depressing I think its just from wearing my backpack over my right shoulder all them while i was in school. it could also be that since my left arm is weaker than my right arm when i bench press i extort more force to try and get the weight up with my left arm so it has grown more.

anyway, how can i fix this?

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start using Dumbbells with all chest work
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com