Flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Numbers = proportion & muscle mass?

For all you women out there HELP! I'm 23 yr old female. I'm 5'6, 193lbs and 30% body fat. I have that kinda hour glass shape of 45c 32w 40h. Am I really fat accoring to people who who know about muscle mass/BF% and fitness? I do have a medium bone frame. Large chest (not my fault) I am for the most part solid but could loose the fat layer at the stomach and rear end. Hard part for me to swallow is that I've been going Hard core since the beginning of the year and to date, i've only lost 7 lbs on a diet of 1000 cal a day with NO sugar with exception of fruit, red meat 1x a week, and the 5 meal a day no bigger than my fist. grrrrrr ( but i have noticed a LOT of Muscle Mass)

P.S. Is there such thing as a "safe" fat burner?
    Who ever said Nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!

speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not a woman, but I'll bump your post and hopefully one will reply.

The average fat content for females is between 24 and 26% dependent upon country of residence, so you're a bit above that.

It would help if you could post your current diet (meals) and exercise routine.

Thanks for replying as you see I'm new to this msg. board. I appreciate the info on the bf % for avg women.
    As far as diet goes for me..
    I'm at a Gallon of water sometimes w/ lemmon.
    For breakfast and lunch I have a slim fast. In between breakfast and lunch I'll do either grapes, or 1/2 a graipfruit (sp). Between lunch and dinner I do a 3/4 cup of cheerios or a yogart.
    Dinner: 1x a week is red meat, fish. Chicken w/o skin (sometimes 3x a week) for the rest of the week, it's salad. Also mixed in, is that wheat rice (1x a week), and tons of vegies ( not creamed).
    THIS DIET/CUT DOWN SUCKS but I'm trying everything.. So this is the one for this month...

Work outs: 6 days a week of HELL
    day1:bicepts/abs/cardio
    day2:back/abs/calves
    day3:tricepts/abs/kick boxing
    day4:legs/soulders/ cool down with cardio
    day 5:Nothing but Cardio (bike,tredmill,eliptcial trainer an HR ea)
    day 6:LOTS of streching, Yoga class ( takes about 2 yrs)
    day7: body massage!

each day usually takes about 2 1/2 -3 hrs and everyday I go till fatigue. cardio takes up about an 1hr- 1 1/2hrs.

speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, since you're working out so much and only eating 1000 calories a day and not losing weight, the problem has to be what you are eating.

Personally, I do not like slimfast. It tastes bad and it has way too many carbs in my opinion. You would be better off with a lower carb/higher protein MRP.

Also, you're not getting enough healthy fats. Instead of the cheerios, how about some nuts or peanut butter? Also, pick up some flax oil or fish oil. Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) have been shown to have a positive effect on body composition.

White rice has a very high glycemic index. Another problem.

Are you getting enought protein on the days that you don't eat meat for dinner? I see the yogurt..is that for those days?

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Bump that. Also, make sure that you're not overtraining. Your body needs time to recover.

The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is extremely off topic, but i think i finally found out what bump means! "bump" this thread to the top, so people read it!! oh my.. im quick sorry for the post, i had to share this though!

ty

Thanks guys on the advise.. I'll try anything! I'll give this new idea a month and see if anything changes even if it's slight.