seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and recovery time

Today's my 4th day of loading.
    Last night was my bicep/back day - I'd gotten an incredible pump and my arms ached big time, and after taking my last shake I went to sleep. I expected my arms to be damned sore (even more so because of the pump) but they felt just fine. There was NO soreness. Nada. Is it the creatine, or what? It just doesnt feel right tha I'm not sore.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine helps you recover faster, but if i recall it is approx. 20% or so faster...

Being sore isn't really an indicator of muscle growth, neither is the pump you get...

Soreness is just a build-up of lactic acid in the muscles...

My prediction is that the creatine caused less lactic acid build-up in your muscles, and when you woke up there wasn't enough present to make you feel sore...

But this doesn't means that you are completely recovered... So don't jump the gun on your training, that could lead to overtraining without your knowledge of it...

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm...strange...My arms were DEAD last night. Limp. Totally. Thx Kut.