Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone here have plans to join the military?

Iam in college now, thinking about joining rotc, or just joining the Army as enlisted under the 18x, and going out for Special Forces.

DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DA_BEARS123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've got a pilots liscence, so if for some crazy reason I dont play pro baseball I would join the Navy/Air Force/Marines. Still dont know which one I would wanto fly for more, probably Marines.

GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i plan on goin to either the Navy as a Navy SEAL, or the Air Force. either way though im still going to college, i reccomend you to go as well, you get paid a lot more.

BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not unless the draft is reinstated. Even then I would have to be really lucky to be drafted.
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes I am joining the Army in one year. After APT I plan to do my ranger training and be an airbourne ranger.
    SFC US Army 13Foxtrot. Airbourne Jump Master. 5 years Army Infantry. 4 years Army Ranger. Currently on 2nd enlistment.

1st of the 113th FA.

"A mans character is his fate"

Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO way, even if they would reinstate the draft i had a serious back injury a year and a half ago and i will just tell them that it limits what i can do lol. I would find a way to get out of it.

BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Duits887
    NO way, even if they would reinstate the draft i had a serious back injury a year and a half ago and i will just tell them that it limits what i can do lol. I would find a way to get out of it.
    They would still take you.

morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A bit off topic, but have you guys always had conscription? How many ppl get drafted?

Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bobby Hill
    They would still take you.
    I'd have to find some different kind of way to get out of it then. Becuz no way in hell would they get me to go, i dont care what i gotta do to get outta that.

Your only 17, you don't have to worry till another 2 years. The first people taken in the draft are the men that are going to 20 years of age in that calender year. Next are men who are 21, follow by 22, 23, 24, 25. After all those are called, and they still need more men, then they go to people under 20. If your still in Highschool, they will let you finish Highschool. President Bush wants the draft reinstated as early as June,2005.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Planning on joining either the Coast Guard or the Army myself.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by morry
    A bit off topic, but have you guys always had conscription? How many ppl get drafted?
    The U.S. does not conscript except in the most dire of circumstances when a larger military force is needed. Such as World War II. I seriously doubt we'll see another draft until World War III and let's hope that doesn't happen for a LONG time.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Inexplicably Moist TrancePhreak07's Avatar
    TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just joined the Air Force a few months ago, Im in the delayed entry program right now and im still waiting for my job and date to leave. I guess its taking them awhile to find the job that I want.

SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Duits887
    I'd have to find some different kind of way to get out of it then. Becuz no way in hell would they get me to go, i dont care what i gotta do to get outta that.
    I f*cking hate this kind of attitude. It's way too common nowadays, and it makes me sick.

I have not committed to anything yet. But it is likely I will enlist once I complete my master's degree next year. But if WWIII were to erupt tomorrow and it was at the point where a draft was going to be necessary, I'd quit school and enlist without a second thought.

OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Already in

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was thinking seriously about the army, but decided against it...after seeing a friend of mine enlist. He was only a couple months out of basic training at his duty station when they told him to get ready to ship for Iraq. The Army and the Marines arent such a sweet gig anymore, if you join within the next couple years its almost a guaranteed deployment.

If you are going to join the service, the Navy or the Air Force is where you wanna be. However they are the toughest to get into, especially the air force. I was gonna get into the Navy, but they wouldnt let me in because of a couple 'moral issues' from my past. The Army was going to take me no problem, since they are so hard up for new recruits. Thats why the army is offering some huge enlistment bonuses these days.

Plus another thing that made me nervous is the IRR (individual ready reserve). Joining the service is an 8 year commitment. Basically when your 4 years of active duty is over and you go home, you are put in the IRR database for the remainder of your commitment. The government can recall you back to active duty at any time during these years in the event of war or national crisis. It kinda made me nervous when I thought about the possiblity of being recalled back into active duty like 8 years from now, after I would be done with the service and trying to build a career or family.

But in the event of the **** hitting the fan and the draft coming back, I would suck it up and serve if I was drafted.
    Last edited by The Bassist; 04-03-2005 at 07:58 PM.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is my plan

National Guard MP in january
    then college after high school [junior now]
    then Air Force as a machanic or something with technology
    then cop
    then retaire and live my life

Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fender85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got out, actually . . . and I don't blame you for your feelings on the IRR.

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by platinumike
    Iam in college now, thinking about joining rotc, or just joining the Army as enlisted under the 18x, and going out for Special Forces.
    well if youre going for special forces joining ROTC is not the way to go since they dont allow 2LT into SF. only NCO's and Captians (and above if they can make it) can join SF.

and in this life you need a college degree to get good jobs. unless you have a specail talent that not to many people know ie mechanic, plumber or something else. so you better stay in college, unless you want a career in the military. what if you dont like the military? what is there to fall back on when those 4 years are up?

and i really hate it when people just decide to "go out for special forces" or "im going to the Navy SEALS right after i join the navy". banking on a job that SO FEW can make it in is not only far fetched but, well, stupid.
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny I should stumble upon this.
    I filled out the application papers a while ago and on the 8th of april (so, this thursday) i have an IQ test to pass.
    Then I'll have a physical test, then an interview.
    The physical test is my main objective. The rest dosen't scare me one bit, so im working hard to meet the demands.

Im going to go in the reserves, so full time summer (6 weeks i think, then 10 weeks) and part time during the school year. Plus they'll pay for my tuition. I had thought about it sinc eI was 16, but of course, my mom is scared ****less of it. Now that im 19, and I "educated" my mom (dad was always ok with it) Im joining. I really hope I get accepted.
    Wish me luck!
    Negged by BPP!

SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pioneer
    well if youre going for special forces joining ROTC is not the way to go since they dont allow 2LT into SF. only NCO's and Captians (and above if they can make it) can join SF.
    You can also enlist with an 18x contract and go straight through the Special Forces pipeline. Basic/AIT to Airborne to the Special Forces selection process. You don't have to be an NCO, although you do become an NCO if you successfully make it through the entire process.

And you're right, if you really want to go the Special Forces route, don't bother with ROTC.

resident music snob jimjoneskoolaid's Avatar
    jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I enlisted in the army on friday, I ship out on the 21st I am stoked.
    AMERICAN INFIDEL.

Originally Posted by jimjoneskoolaid
    I enlisted in the army on friday, I ship out on the 21st I am stoked.
    Congrats. Where are you going to basic? What's your MOS?

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and i really hate it when people just decide to "go out for special forces" or "im going to the Navy SEALS right after i join the navy". banking on a job that SO FEW can make it in is not only far fetched but, well, stupid.
    I agree.

Becoming a SEAL is really difficult. I saw a documentary on the discovery channel about BUDS training. Those guys are ****ing crazy. I don't know if I could get through that training - even if I dedicated my life to it. I hope you're an extremely motivated savage mother ****er who's in perfect physical condition if you think you're going to be a SEAL. If you're not, you're only fooling yourself.

Btw, I think you'll be in the navy for a while before even being able to do BUDS. The guys on the show that I watched had been in the Navy around 4 years.

hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

and in this life you need a college degree to get good jobs. unless you have a specail talent that not to many people know ie mechanic, plumber or something else. so you better stay in college, unless you want a career in the military. what if you dont like the military? what is there to fall back on when those 4 years are up?

I agree, being enlisted sucks first of all and second, you don't "go out" for the SEALs like its a high school track team. If you don't take BUD/S extremely serious you are going to get your ass kicked. I have been training for a long time so I can go into the Navy one day and hopefully become a SEAL. I already did 4 years in the Marines and just got out a year ago and it really bugs me when I tell people I want to be a SEAL and they are like "yeah, I've thought about doing that to". You have no idea what your getting yourself into if you have that mentality about the "military" (btw..Army/Navy/Marines = Military, Air Force = Armed forces, anyone whos been in the army/navy/Marines knows what I'm talking about there), but especially special forces of any kind.

Originally Posted by The_Hobbit
    Btw, I think you'll be in the navy for a while before even being able to do BUDS. The guys on the show that I watched had been in the Navy around 4 years.
    I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure there's a SEAL Challenge contract that you can enlist under which guarantees you a spot at BUD/S upon completion of basic training. Prior service is not a prerequisite.

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im gonna go in next year in january, if i like the lifestyle ill go for SAS, brother is loving it, or ill come out as a firemen
    ;$-BMB;$-

hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Worst comes to worst the US coast guard. I have a buddy that joined it and loves it, But he's always liked being around the ocean. Told me the best part of his job is stopping the illegals getting into the USA, and rescue missions.

tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tank03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I leave for Marine boot camp next month...can't believe time passed by so quickly. Yeah I also hate the negative things ppl say, especially family, when u say u are going in the military (and especially when u say you're going into the Marines). Its like on Farenheit(sp) 9/11 (no flaming please) when he went around asking senators and other congressmen would they put their child in the military. Kids at my school and around me always talk about "yeah if I were president, I'd blow up the whole country, ect." and if u ask them would they join they'll look at u like you're crazy. We don't have enough backbone among our teenagers, they are eager to fight, shoot, and do all other sorts of violence to the people of their own country, but they'll probably **** their pants if they ever got drafted to help protect the people of their country...crazy
    R.I.P. Steve, thanks for the memories

4-16-07

"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not"

hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tank03
    I leave for Marine boot camp next month...can't believe time passed by so quickly. Yeah I also hate the negative things ppl say, especially family, when u say u are going in the military (and especially when u say you're going into the Marines). Its like on Farenheit(sp) 9/11 (no flaming please) when he went around asking senators and other congressmen would they put their child in the military. Kids at my school and around me always talk about "yeah if I were president, I'd blow up the whole country, ect." and if u ask them would they join they'll look at u like you're crazy. We don't have enough backbone among our teenagers, they are eager to fight, shoot, and do all other sorts of violence to the people of their own country, but they'll probably **** their pants if they ever got drafted to help protect the people of their country...crazy
    Well said dude. Are generation is getting much more like a bunch of.... can I say panzy asses.

I read this article that said over 60% teenagers say they wouldn't fight for are country even if it involved are freedom. Most would run off to canada or go to jail before they would go to war. It makes me sick to hear this after are founding fathers fought for are freedom and people now a days would just throw it away like that.

I respect people that have joined the military more than anybody! I know alot of people who have really changed their lives around going the military path! Seems like people now a days think the military is the worst thing in the world.... I see nothing wrong in protecting your country.
    Last edited by hockey737; 04-04-2005 at 12:05 AM.