Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Eat****AndDie
    Obviously at 161 lbs you don't have any.

If you ***s weren't so consumed w/your appearances then you wouldn't have to check threads like these for advice on meeting women.

Dumbass, i wrote the article, i don't need help... your the one checking them out and not writing an article... and please son... why don't you grow the f*** up.
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TRICK D
    You can't be serious.. the top two are me and bigcalves... yours was decent, but you didn't answer the questions as i feel they should have been answered. Good luck next week.
    lol im not joking its on the website. Me and Bigcalves have talked on aim for several months, and he sent me the link and showed me i won, but i lost it i can't find it right now....when he signs on i'll tell him to send me it again...It doesn't matter what you think, your not judging it...I answered every question that was asked, you didn't, you skipped over many, and you also made several immature comments using vulgarity....Better luck next week.

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ironman88
    lol im not joking its on the website. Me and Bigcalves have talked on aim for several months, and he sent me the link and showed me i won, but i lost it i can't find it right now....when he signs on i'll tell him to send me it again...It doesn't matter what you think, your not judging it...I answered every question that was asked, you didn't, you skipped over many, and you also made several immature comments using vulgarity....Better luck next week.

Excuse me, i wrote nothing vulgar in my report... and also where are your personal stories, or are you not the mack daddy you claim to be?

yes, i know i am not the one judging. And I have been robbed in my eyes many times.

And if that is the case, then congrats.

Rep for SK.com

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Excuse me, i wrote nothing vulgar in my report... and also where are your personal stories, or are you not the mack daddy you claim to be?

Not in the report, in the thread you did. I put several personal expeirences dealing with several aspects of meeting/attracting the opposite sex, but a detailed story, no.

yes, i know i am not the one judging. And I have been robbed in my eyes many times.

Ok.

And if that is the case, then congrats.

Thank you.

Congrats to the winners, but I officially retire from writing articles.

There is no reason for me to write 5 pages worth of information on word with 12 font times new roman, and include personal stories unlike most of you, and lose to someone who didn't write even 1 page. I have had my rounds with webmaster for judging the entries too early, i have complained about how one week the question was who is going to win the arnold classic, and I was the only one that knew dexter jackson was going to win, and also knew the top 7 winners. I am tired of questions that involve certain aspects, like for instance personal stories, and I get shafted. I assume that webmaster knows who buys from the site and who doesn't, and I assume that because I don't buy supplements from this site, I get taken advantage of.

I am a junior Marketing major, that is getting ready to enter an accelerated masters program where there are just 6 other people. I have lost to people who write 10 run on sentences when I write 5 pages.

I really did this just to help the people who need help picking up women, or need advice with bodybuilding, but I guess there is no reason, when my fellow collegues disrespect me time after time.

Congrats to the winners. I guess you all are better than me.

Dustin

Rep for SK.com

Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the best way to meet the opposite sex?

Now why is it that some guys can get girls in a snap of a finger while others try extremely hard and yet get rejected so many times they probably wouldn’t dare count? Well, pay attention.

*WARNING: THE HOTTER THE GIRL, THE BETTER IT WORKS!

The basic Concept aka things that guys do that cause them to be hopeless

This is what most of you would NATURALLY do when meeting girls. I am not saying it is your fault for acting this way, but sad to tell you, it is the wrong way to act.

1) Be a “gentlemen” and compliment her as many times as you can.
    The assumption
    She would think you are a really sweet guy and would love to be your Girlfriend.

2) Never say “NO” to her if ever possible. Do her favors and help her with stuff. Including spending money on them for drinks, dinner, movies etc.
    The assumption
    Guys think that they are by doing stuff for girls, they are “buying” their way into an attraction.

3) Putting her ahead of everyone else and anything else. For e.g. canceling your plans to go to a concert and spend the night talking to her on the phone because she is bored.
    The assumption
    Guys think that the more time they spend with that girl, the higher their chances of getting them.

4) Ignoring any other girls that show interest in you on the grounds that you are already interested in a particular girl.
    The assumption
    The girl will be touched by the amount of loyalty that this guy has and would love to be his girlfriend.

This list can go on and on, but instead of focusing of what shouldn’t be done, lets move on to the things that you SHOULD do to create that attraction.

Appearance

Girls are a very special type of species. They will analyze things right down to the final detail and make a pre- judgment of it. So the initial attraction is through your looks.

1)Body Shape
    In order to attract the opposite sex, you would have to have a decent body. It doesn’t have to look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler. Just have a well-built body that would show that you do workout. As I mentioned earlier, girls tend to analyze everything. So besides the point that you look “hot” in a well built body, they will come to the conclusion that you are not a lazy person that sits around all day eating chips and watching TV the whole day.

How to: Read some of the articles in Bodybuilding.com and start planning a workout routine and stick with it, sooner or later you will see some changes in your body and the way people look at you.

2) Hairstyle/ Hair
    Choose a hairstyle that suits you facial looks and appearance. If possible, get it dyed into a nice color but do not over do it. And remember that you should cut your hair every 2.5 weeks on the dot to maintain the look that was working for you.

How to: Go to one of those saloons that have some of those gay hairstylists with creative hairs. Do not be afraid to ask for their opinion on your hairstyle, as 95% of the time the style that they have chosen for you would look modern and cool on you. But do remember the final person that will be looking at that hair for the next couple of weeks will be you. So before the hairstylist cuts your hair be sure you fully understand what he is about to do and make sure it appeals to you also.

* Remember to keep all the hairs on your body trim and not let it grow out of control. Facial hair(including eyebrows), for those with a goatee, should be trimmed daily and a good clean shave for the rest of you. Girls do notice if you didn’t shave this morning.

3)Skin
    Having clean and oily free skin can be a very attractive point, be it a male or a female. Every time you see a super hot chick, she usually has pearl smooth and pimple free skin. So a clean look would only do you good.

How to: It is not necessary the you go to a beauty saloon and get a facial. But to prevent pimples from forming, drinking a lot of water daily will help suppress it. Remember to wash your face about –3 times daily to prevent any oil from forming. But do not over wash your face in an attempt to dry out the oil. It will not work, in fact it could worsen your skin condition due to the excessive washing. And if you do have pimples, please DO NOT TOUCH OR SQUEEZE IT. It does help at all, and it will have a high chance of leaving a scar behind. Just use one of Clearesil’s products on facial care and it will clear off after a while. If you face extreme skin conditions, seeing a skin doctor would be a good investment in the long run.

*Not forgetting that a clean diet involving greens will only do you good.

4) Clothes
    Girls would be able to tell if your pant matches your shirt etc. So buy something that matches and if you are very skinny do not wear a football jersey that you magnify the fact that you are skinny. Wear clothes that fit you well,

How to: Since girls are very good in analyzing small details, get them to help you. Get a few of your female friends to take you shopping with them. Girls are more then willing to lend a helping hand on dressing you up in something they find attractive.

5) Accessories
    Adding a few accessories to yourself will only help you. But do not use too much of that “bling bling” As it will just make you look like a hippie freak. What you would want is to look modern with a dash of style imprinted on you.

How to: Again, you could borrow the help of your female friends on this one too. They would definitely be good at this too. But basically a simple metallic watch, a ring or two and a simple sliver chain would be able to do the trick. DO NOT OVERDO!

6) Colognes
    It is very important that you smell good, because no one wants to hang out with a hot guy that has a stench that can be smelt from miles away. Have a few different ones, girls will notice the different smells and will know that you are someone that is not boring.

How to:
    · Acqua Di Gio for men by Giorgio Armani
    · Dreamer for men by Versace
    · Platinum Egoiste For men by chanel
    This are the top few that drive women Crazy. Do ot apply them on your clothes as they will fade in a few hours time. Apply them on areas of the body that produce the most body heat. E.g. Wrists, neck, arm pits, and behind the ears( rub on your hands and apply behind the ears, DO NOT SPRAY THE DAMN THING BEHIND YOUR EARS!) You want to smell good, not portray an image of a person that baths in cologne.

Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Part 2

Personality

Now that we have got the look all settled the only thing that would blow it for you is your personality.

1)Mindsets

In order to get any chick you want, you got to first drill this into your head. Drill it in so deep you think you were born with it.
    · Every girl truly desires you (VERY Important, Drill this and the rest will fall into place.)
    · They need you, but you do not need any particular one of them because a queue is forming waiting for you. SO DO NOT TREAT HER LIKE A GOD!
    · When interacting with them, DO NOT imagine them naked or anything your sexual fantasies desires. Just remain in the situation and respond to her.

2) Confidence
    Confidence is just something that sweeps women off their feet. When you talk to them with full confidence, they ALWAYS get intimidated! That is because they are desperately trying to figure out why do you actually have so much confidence and the only conclusion is that, talking to girls is something you do on a regular basis and have become accustomed to doing it. With that mindset in them, they will feel inferior to you because they feel that you are treating them as any other girl. This works especially well with hot chicks, due to the fact that they are used to having guys kiss their ass and treating them like queens. But since you are not like the “typical” bunch of chumps, then they will be highly attracted to you.
    How to portray Confidence:
    · Maintaining eye contact at all times during conversations. DO NOT ever break eye contact with them. You may think it would be wield, but in fact hot chicks are used to maintaining eye contact until guys break first. So when you come along and force them to break first, You have just turn the whole situation on its head.
    · Relax! If you are having a standing conversation do not move your hands too much, just keep them at your side and avoid shifting your weight from feet to feet. Just basically relax. Talk to her as if she was one of your guy friends. Treating her like any other friend of yours is the most essential key to creating an image of confidence. If you truly treat here normal she will instantly be hooked onto to you because you are a challenge to her. And not just some other dude that will be more than willing to suck up to her in order to get into her pants.

Also bearing in mind that if you have only confidence and a whole load of it only, you’ll come off as an arrogant jerk. So over confidence can also work to your disadvantage. Try to keep a balance.

3) Humor
    Saying something funny is very important in keeping things interesting and humorous. Imagine someone that is full of confidence, but it is a dull person that has no sense of humor what so ever. How would that come off to a girl. BORING!
    Ways to be funny in an attractive way:
    · Making fun of her silly hairdo. Caution: When creating humor about her looks or the things she does, your tone is the only thing that is stopping her from thinking that you are insulting her. No hot chick likes to be insulted on a regular basis by anyone. Also if you are to make fun of them, do not do it to ugly to average chicks. One person that it would work like a charm on are models. They are so hot that when you say something that sounds insulting, it makes you intriguing because you are different and you do not treat her like a god, which she is used to be treated as.
    · Make fun of the chump that was just talking to her in a very unconfident way. If you could imitate him on how he looked from your point of view.

4)Be a man
    Being a man does not just mean to have the ability to bang her. It is much more than that.
    Traits of a man:
    1) One that is firm on his decision and he is not influenced even if she asks for a different decision. E.g. You want your outing with her to be on Wednesday, but she says she would like to stay home to watch her favorite TV Show. Do not suggest going out on Thursday because of this. Tell her if she can’t make it you will find other plans.
    2) One that knows that he can get any girl he wants and does not get jealous when he sees the girl that he is interested in dancing with some other guy. E.g. if you see her dancing with this other dude, do not start sitting in a corner and sulk and be pissed at her later. Instead find some other chick to dance with and when it is all over and you get a chance to talk to her, ask her if she had fun and if she is a hot chick, make some comments about her 1980’s dance moves. Just play cool like her little dirty dance with that guy did not affect. If you show her you are pissed, she will know your extreme interest in her and you will no longer be a challenge to her anymore.
    3) Does not spend hours on the phone talking to her about practically nothing. A real man stays on the phone for a very short time because he is busy with stuff and does not have time to chit chat like a little girl on the phone. So when talking to her a good 5 – 10 mins max should be enough. This will create a mystery about you as to why you always have things to do. Even if you are free , it does not give you the “right” to chit chat”. However every once in a blue moon a long chat will sent a girl jumping for joy.
    4) Does not confess your feelings to her or to anyone and does not confess your interest in her until she does, so basically he is someone that does not show his feelings in front of her.
    5) Does not call her daily to check on her and what did she do. For every 3 times that she calls you, call her once. This shows appreciation for her calls and that you took time out to call her. Again, the rule still applies. Duration 10 mins MAX!
    6) You do not ask permission for anytime you would like to do. E.g. Can I hold your hand? Or Can I have your phone number? If you want to do sometime, just do it. Do not ask. But be sure the time is right though.
    7) If you just got this hot chicks number don’t call her for at least 3 days, and if she doesn’t answer 2 time’s the maximum times that you should attempt to call.
    8) Someone that doesn’t do favors for girls. Girls are very wield creatures that naturally like to give guys little test from time to time to observe how would they react. If you are always doing favors for her, she will know she got you within her grasp and you know what she’ll do next? She will find you no longer a challenge and move on.
    9) Do not agree on every time she says, have a opinion on things. A good friendly debate sometimes is good. If she doesn’t agree and you can’t stop the argument, do not say” ok ok ok you win. I give up” Instead say “everyone has a different opinion about things, you obviously have your own. So lets leave it as that.”

Originally Posted by Kill_yourself
    What is the best way to meet the opposite sex?

Now why is it that some guys can get girls in a snap of a finger while others try extremely hard and yet get rejected so many times they probably wouldn’t dare count? Well, pay attention.

*WARNING: THE HOTTER THE GIRL, THE BETTER IT WORKS!

The basic Concept aka things that guys do that cause them to be hopeless

This is what most of you would NATURALLY do when meeting girls. I am not saying it is your fault for acting this way, but sad to tell you, it is the wrong way to act.

1) Be a “gentlemen” and compliment her as many times as you can.
    The assumption
    She would think you are a really sweet guy and would love to be your Girlfriend.

2) Never say “NO” to her if ever possible. Do her favors and help her with stuff. Including spending money on them for drinks, dinner, movies etc.
    The assumption
    Guys think that they are by doing stuff for girls, they are “buying” their way into an attraction.

3) Putting her ahead of everyone else and anything else. For e.g. canceling your plans to go to a concert and spend the night talking to her on the phone because she is bored.
    The assumption
    Guys think that the more time they spend with that girl, the higher their chances of getting them.

4) Ignoring any other girls that show interest in you on the grounds that you are already interested in a particular girl.
    The assumption
    The girl will be touched by the amount of loyalty that this guy has and would love to be his girlfriend.

This list can go on and on, but instead of focusing of what shouldn’t be done, lets move on to the things that you SHOULD do to create that attraction.

Appearance

Girls are a very special type of species. They will analyze things right down to the final detail and make a pre- judgment of it. So the initial attraction is through your looks.

1)Body Shape
    In order to attract the opposite sex, you would have to have a decent body. It doesn’t have to look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler. Just have a well-built body that would show that you do workout. As I mentioned earlier, girls tend to analyze everything. So besides the point that you look “hot” in a well built body, they will come to the conclusion that you are not a lazy person that sits around all day eating chips and watching TV the whole day.

How to: Read some of the articles in Bodybuilding.com and start planning a workout routine and stick with it, sooner or later you will see some changes in your body and the way people look at you.

2) Hairstyle/ Hair
    Choose a hairstyle that suits you facial looks and appearance. If possible, get it dyed into a nice color but do not over do it. And remember that you should cut your hair every 2.5 weeks on the dot to maintain the look that was working for you.

How to: Go to one of those saloons that have some of those gay hairstylists with creative hairs. Do not be afraid to ask for their opinion on your hairstyle, as 95% of the time the style that they have chosen for you would look modern and cool on you. But do remember the final person that will be looking at that hair for the next couple of weeks will be you. So before the hairstylist cuts your hair be sure you fully understand what he is about to do and make sure it appeals to you also.

* Remember to keep all the hairs on your body trim and not let it grow out of control. Facial hair(including eyebrows), for those with a goatee, should be trimmed daily and a good clean shave for the rest of you. Girls do notice if you didn’t shave this morning.

3)Skin
    Having clean and oily free skin can be a very attractive point, be it a male or a female. Every time you see a super hot chick, she usually has pearl smooth and pimple free skin. So a clean look would only do you good.

How to: It is not necessary the you go to a beauty saloon and get a facial. But to prevent pimples from forming, drinking a lot of water daily will help suppress it. Remember to wash your face about –3 times daily to prevent any oil from forming. But do not over wash your face in an attempt to dry out the oil. It will not work, in fact it could worsen your skin condition due to the excessive washing. And if you do have pimples, please DO NOT TOUCH OR SQUEEZE IT. It does help at all, and it will have a high chance of leaving a scar behind. Just use one of Clearesil’s products on facial care and it will clear off after a while. If you face extreme skin conditions, seeing a skin doctor would be a good investment in the long run.

*Not forgetting that a clean diet involving greens will only do you good.

4) Clothes
    Girls would be able to tell if your pant matches your shirt etc. So buy something that matches and if you are very skinny do not wear a football jersey that you magnify the fact that you are skinny. Wear clothes that fit you well,

How to: Since girls are very good in analyzing small details, get them to help you. Get a few of your female friends to take you shopping with them. Girls are more then willing to lend a helping hand on dressing you up in something they find attractive.

5) Accessories
    Adding a few accessories to yourself will only help you. But do not use too much of that “bling bling” As it will just make you look like a hippie freak. What you would want is to look modern with a dash of style imprinted on you.

How to: Again, you could borrow the help of your female friends on this one too. They would definitely be good at this too. But basically a simple metallic watch, a ring or two and a simple sliver chain would be able to do the trick. DO NOT OVERDO!

6) Colognes
    It is very important that you smell good, because no one wants to hang out with a hot guy that has a stench that can be smelt from miles away. Have a few different ones, girls will notice the different smells and will know that you are someone that is not boring.

How to:
    · Acqua Di Gio for men by Giorgio Armani
    · Dreamer for men by Versace
    · Platinum Egoiste For men by chanel
    This are the top few that drive women Crazy. Do ot apply them on your clothes as they will fade in a few hours time. Apply them on areas of the body that produce the most body heat. E.g. Wrists, neck, arm pits, and behind the ears( rub on your hands and apply behind the ears, DO NOT SPRAY THE DAMN THING BEHIND YOUR EARS!) You want to smell good, not portray an image of a person that baths in cologne.

too late buddy, although it is before the deadline, they have already made their decision.

Rep for SK.com

Last Part

The Art of conversation
    Conversations are something that we do on a daily basis, Whether verbally or not, humans just have to communicate. So to achieve excellence with women, this is also an essential part that you would have to learn.

Rules:
    1) Maintain eye contact every time you can. As I mentioned earlier, breaking of eye contact tells her that you lack confident and know that you feel inferior.
    2) Respond to her. When I mean respond to her, I mean talking to her as a person and do not treat talking to her as an interview.
    Example of how to respond:
    You: How was your weekend?
    Her: it was great! My family drove to the countryside and we spend the weekend at this cabin that my grandfather built a longtime ago.
    You: Wow sounds of exciting. The countryside can really take you away from the pressures your daily life. Sometimes a good wind down is all we need to get recharged.
    Her: yeah, my work hours are long and boring ! Actually I have been planning this for weeks already.
    You: c’mon you would have to exaggerating! Weeks?! ( look her from head to toe and back to her eyes again) You don’t look like the sort that you do such a thing.

Example of a bad conversation:
    You: How was your weekend?
    Her: it was great! My family drove to the countryside and we spend the weekend at this cabin that my grandfather built a longtime ago.
    You: you had fun?
    Her: yes I did actually, My family and I are a very close batch. We always enjoy ourselves to the fullest every time we get a chance to go on an outing like this.
    You: Sounds cool enough. So do you have a job now?

See the difference? The second example has someone is just not respond to the conversation.
    So Please respond to her and stop asking so many damn questions.

3) As mentioned earlier, do not be distracted by any thing when talking to her. Give her a attention she desires.

For example:
    If she is sharing a childhood story with you about her grandmother, do not cut her halfway and say “ So anyways, what do you feel like doing now?”

4) keep the conversation about things that are positive.
    Do not start complaining to her about how the waiter is talking so damn long to get your food, and you are hungry blah blah blah.

5) Lines
    First of all, pickup lines do not work. The best way to start a conversation is just to say hi and starting talking, or you could say “ I noticed you just now and I wanted to meet you”

Now for the closing:
    I mentioned earlier that you are supposed to be a man about things and not ask permission for that things that you want. So when asking for her number, do not go” So could I have your number” by saying that you have already given her the choice of rejecting you which means she is in control. Instead say, “ You look like someone cool to hang out with, we should hang out sometime”. If you had done the things I have mentioned earlier she will definitely give you her number. If she doesn’t , say” I would give you the chance to give me your number” (shows confidence) by now she would give it to you. BUT if she still doesn’t give it to you, do not say, why not or please blah blah blah. Just say cool. Its fine. And now you can either walk off or continue the conversation. Be cool about it like it didn’t matter anyway.

Now here is a trick I know to raise their interest in knowing you even further,
    After she has given you her number, ask for a palm and study it. Then look into her eyes and say wow. And then tell you have something on and that you have to go. If will definitely be incredibly intrigued and would insist on you telling her what was that all about. But stay firm and tell her you will tell her some other time. Then Go.

Nice guys( chumps)
    Girls do not let sweet girls or nice guys get the privilege to be their boyfriends. They want someone that is basically a “man” Not some wimp that does every thing for her and agrees with every thing she says and pays for everything. Because it a human nature to accept and try their best to conquer challenges presented to them.
    So the conclusion is that nice guys will always be pushed into a corner called the “lets just be friends” zone. I know this for a fact because I have personally been through that stage in my life.

Bonus:
    I once tried the things that I have stated above to this pure and innocent girl that is virgin and have never tried kissing before. You know she is not lying by the way she acts. So after trying the stuff on her, she doesn’t seem to be repond well to it. In fact after about 1-2 months she gave up calling me daily and stop calling altogether. I was wondering why? So I got a mutual friend to help me do some snooping around( I broke the rule of never let other know about your feelings. I did this as an experiment) The friend found out that she felt that I was unattainable to her and she gave up.
    The moral of the story:
    The purer is the chick especially virgins, you are must tune the rules to fit them. Which means cutting some slack on the rules to still make you look attainable.

Final note:
    If you someone that have always had poor luck with women, I hope this article has helped you realized what you have been doing wrong. If you think this material is complete and utterly bull****, just give a try. If you think about it, you have nothing to loss anyway. You are at the bottom of the pit anyway.
    Caution: one more thing, girls remember things very well right down to the finest detail. Once you have entered the “lets just be friends” zone would will never be able to get out no matter what you do. You condemn in their eyes for the rest of your life. So if you are thinking of trying this to this chick that you have been trying to get for the last 2 years forget about it. Because chances are you have already been labeled in their minds. REMEMBER CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY!

FAir?!?!@

this is unfair i spent 3 days on that article and it the winner is picked before the deadline is up!

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    too bad its already late. the forums its 12;51 AM FRIDAY. sorry bud try next time one time. i got cheated that way once too. oh well, learn ur lesson and turn it in on time next time.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    yay saw the link and i got 3rd

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Yeah seriously, my post was mostly a joke (oddly, women love humor yet rarely display much of it themselves in comparison to men) but as stated here numerous times, confidence is the number one trait. Confidence ranges from a sense of personal success. Confidence comes from "hitting your numbers," in other words, living up to your self-image. If you have tremendously low standards for yourself, you can be a total bum and be confident. Women will be attracted to you, unless you're hideous (I know a guy with about 30-40% BF that pulls lean girls, all the time. He is ugly as ****.) If you have insanely high, perfectionist ideals for yourself, then you could easily be the pinnacle of success and fitness in the eyes of other men and even women, and still be unable to get a date.

So if you want women, do everything you know you need to do. If your goals are astronomical, then either become an astronaut, or change them. We are attracted to hot, lean women because we believe they represent success. What we want is not the actual person, but the feeling we get from knowing that someone who has their **** together values us. The only way to cause others to value you, is to allow YOU to value you first, by synchronizing your self-image with your level of commitment to life's duties and maintenances. People only mirror our sentiments about ourselves. Self-assurance and PUA studies can only take you so far if you are not living up to who you know you need to be. Even the most advanced skills require execution, and the will to execute comes from your core.

All these other things, brushing your teeth, eating mints, whatever else, are just peripheral extensions of this one core issue.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Winners

The winners have not been announced in the forum. They will be posted first thing in the morning because of the amount of great respones.

The winners will be posted in the Who Won This Week forum.

There is going to be a three way tie for third...

Will
    Webmaster
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-08-2005 at 05:59 PM.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

thanks for clearifying that will....

Rep for SK.com

Unhappy

Sorry for jumping the gun with that link guys.

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TRICK D
    Congrats to the winners, but I officially retire from writing articles.

There is no reason for me to write 5 pages worth of information on word with 12 font times new roman, and include personal stories unlike most of you, and lose to someone who didn't write even 1 page. I have had my rounds with webmaster for judging the entries too early, i have complained about how one week the question was who is going to win the arnold classic, and I was the only one that knew dexter jackson was going to win, and also knew the top 7 winners. I am tired of questions that involve certain aspects, like for instance personal stories, and I get shafted. I assume that webmaster knows who buys from the site and who doesn't, and I assume that because I don't buy supplements from this site, I get taken advantage of.

I am a junior Marketing major, that is getting ready to enter an accelerated masters program where there are just 6 other people. I have lost to people who write 10 run on sentences when I write 5 pages.

I really did this just to help the people who need help picking up women, or need advice with bodybuilding, but I guess there is no reason, when my fellow collegues disrespect me time after time.

Congrats to the winners. I guess you all are better than me.

Dustin
    Mate, I think the articles the judge is looking for are short, concise, well structured articles, that answer all the questions asked. The large majority of people aren't going to read over 2 pages worth of writing, so the judges will always tend to pick the 1 page articles...

Don't be discouraged though, I've always found your articles to be very good, especially this weeks

scotgus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try ignoring them or reading a book when in the vicinity of them.Not to the point of rudeness obviously.Just be disinterested in them.They will come to you.happens all the time to me,and when they do you can start chatting or flirting confidently as you know they are interested.Think its because they see you as a challenge or unusual they want to check you out.I learned this in my early twenties and couldn't belive the results.

Originally Posted by ravadongon
    Mate, I think the articles the judge is looking for are short, concise, well structured articles, that answer all the questions asked. The large majority of people aren't going to read over 2 pages worth of writing, so the judges will always tend to pick the 1 page articles...

Don't be discouraged though, I've always found your articles to be very good, especially this weeks

Hey i appreciate it, I'm not mad... just spent a lot of time on it... and If i win or not, it doesn't matter, i actually do it not for the money but to help average joes out there with problems.

Rep for SK.com

Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There ya go.

Guys that have no problem meeting girls are as natural and relaxed in their attitude as if they were hanging out with the guys. The reason that some guys can't get "dates" no matter how hard they is because they TRY SO HARD. Allow me to explain:

One aspect of our instinctive theory as people is that the harder we bust our asses, the more fruitful our results. While this may work in a personal aspect in areas such as... oh, say... bodybuilding, one must realize that gaining a desired reception from OTHER people requires a diferent viewpoint.

For example, if you're looking to buy a car, who would you be more likely to make a purchase from: a salesman who's constantly in-your-face, trying different cheesy lines and techniques, and basically doing everything but beg; or a guy who makes a natural conversation and acts relaxed as if he doesn't care whether or not he sells you a car? It's the exact same way with meeting women: if you use crappy pick-up lines (a bit redundant if you ask me) and constantly hound a woman buy calling her all the time and offering her gifts, don't you think that you'll come off as a bit of a weirdo stalker?

Now that we've got a few of the ridiculous habits and tendencies out in the open let's establish on a few more essentials:

1. There is no such thing as a formidable pick-up line. Trust me. If there were actually a magic line that could get any woman you wanted to jump your bones, we'd all would have given up our life savings just to know it. Hell, I would've told you guys for free just to spread the joy. However, since there is no guarantees, the best thing to keep in mind is speaking to a woman on impulse rather than "rehearsing" what you will say to her and adding pressure to yourself. Just saying "Hi." or "How's it going?" is a great conversation starter with no added cheese.

2. How you look does hold a little tact, but it's a FAR CRY from the importance of a good personality. I'll admit that good looks will help you get a foot in the door, but it won't keep you in the house. Don't believe me? Take a look at every hot chick/ugly dude couple you see(and we've ALL seen them) and just try to stay in denial. Obviously, confidence and comfortability will prevail, because if these guys constantly complained about how ugly they were and sobbed to others about their woes, they would be unlucky shmoes as well. Theoretically, if you really feel that you're the man, then you essentialy are.

Never beat up on yourself. It just looks like you're trying to pick up cheap pity-points, and that's just tacky. Instead, focus on your strong qualities and use them to build your confidence up. If you have nice white teeth, smile a lot. If you're funny, crack a few good jokes. Never sell yourself short.

3. How you're dressed or groomed doesn't do all the work either, but if you have cleanly groomed hair, have a decent cologne, and know how to coordinate your wardrobe, it does portray an image of a guy who has his priorities straight and takes care of himself. Of course, as with good looks, this is just a foot in the door, but women notice things like nice shoes or clean clothes, so this will probably get more approaches FROM women.

Also, if you don't know how to coordinate yourself, just ask a woman you know. ANY woman. Ask your mom if you have to, and don't be embarrassed to admit if you're an average guy with bad taste. As a matter of fact, I don't know my way around the closet that well. I ask female friends all the time to go shopping with me; after all, I feel I have nothing to lose, except maybe some bucks.

5. Most importantly, NEVER put meeting women as a first priority in life. If being lonely and not having any women is getting in the way of your career, your education, your religion, or any other important responsibilities that you hold in your life, then having a girl isn't going to fix any of your problems. Besides, what girl would ultimately want to be around some unstable guy who has his priorities criss-crossed? Believe me; it shows. When I started college, I used to put so much concentration in trying to snag college girls that my grades were horrible in that first year. When I finally got myself straightened out, girls just seemed to flock towards me because I seemed so mature and focused.

Now don't get me wrong; you shouldn't isolate yourself into a room and never pursue a social life or anything like that. In fact, you should have a stbale life of your own. It'll keep you from obsessing women all the time if you go see a movie or play some poker with your buddies or something. What girl wants a guy with no life of his own, who desperately looks to her for company?

In conclusion, hopelessness is just glorified impatience. If you just act cool about it, accept and learn from your mistakes, and keep the drama bombs to a minimum, you'll do fine with the ladies.

Whew.

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    jeez you guys overanalyze
    be yourself thats all
    it works
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO, Kill_yourself should have won ! Great job man!

DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kill Yourself def should have won..its a shame

surfrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gods way

seek the lord first, and he will fufill the desires of your heart!!

keep pumpin weight....amen

shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just jump in
    and say hi im the ****master or something
    if you look good
    your accepted(:

Oldie Learning New Tricks badmashii's Avatar
    badmashii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my first post, here goes:

1. when you go out, look around for a guy that is similiar to you (ethnicity, height, weight, face, hair style, appearance) and see what kind of girl they are with. it gives you a pretty good idea what the competition has and if you were the competition, someone you might have. e.g. you will not see a fat dude with a model material chick, unless you're a $hot caller.

2. do not try to be unique and dress in a funky style to be different from the rest. cuz when everybody deviates from the rest, they all end up the same; weird. wear stuff that appeals to the chick you want. if you want a gangsta chick, she isn't going to be interested in a preppy chad that plays croquet.

3. don't be yourself. why? she will ultimatly find out your true colors and will not like it. why ruin her image of you so soon? in the beginning, let her see you in her own perspective as a great guy. e.g. if she says, "why is a nice guy like you single?" then you are in luck.

4. be confident, stay positive. if you go in already knowing you lost before it even started, then you are truly a loser. remember, there is always hope until the very end. even when she says "NO" ask again somewhere down the line, she might change her mind when she sees how crappy the other guys are, or ask why she says no.

5. stay cool with speedstick, not nervous, talk normally, no pickup lines, no slick moves. make sure you express your interest in her by giving her compliments.

6. make no excuses for yourself. when you see what you want AND she is in your league, then go for it. don't try to go for the hottest girl in the room because she will not be interested. even if you did talk to her, she will not be yours.

that should be enough, try it out!

oh yeah, if you land a date with my info, please give me a rep point. this way, i will know that what i wrote helped make a difference for somebody.

ipodchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Act like House, girl love that. Idk why but its true. Nice guys really do finish last. Doesn't mean you can't be nice you just have to not be a push over

shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaorenri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's quite comprehensible that a dirty and smelly guy has little to no chance of ever coming off as an attractive guy. Scent is said to be the most remembered asset. Just another good reason for you to improve your hygiene. Make sure you bathe, brush your teeth regularly,apply fresh smelling cologne (not too much), and sport an invigorating deodorant. Be sure to shave on a regular basis as well, and keep your beard trimmed if you happen to have one. What about clothes and the way to dress? That's an easy one. Dress accordingly to your style; meaning dress in a manner that reveals your confidence and realization of yourself as an individual entity or personality to make the best of what you have, and contemplating on your qualities and good characteristics, whilst neglecting the bad.
    The more you hard, the more you recieve

Koobi4sho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koobi4sho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koobi4sho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koobi4sho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koobi4sho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's real simple... IDC if your built....fat skinny... Hollister model face, Armani wardrobe. All young minded fine chicks want is FUN...just like the song "Girls just wanna have funnnnn" ...GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT...you want the BADDDD chicks...the ones your like how is that Ugly dude with her? Get your MONEY right...that simple, its a shame but most of the DIMES go for that. Ill never cake women, im looking for something real..but if your some un-confident dude that gets no ass and wants it...get your money right. Now when your trying to look for a REAL classy Woman...disregard this thread lol
    "Only God Can Kill Me"