Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LilManSyndrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alcohol.

lol. seriously, its all about confidence. Body language says a lot, so stand up straight, stick your chest out, hold your head up, and smile. People are like mirrors, if you smile at them, they will smile back. If you give them and attitude, they will give you one back. So always smile, and hold a positive posture.

Introduce yourself to the opposite sex, like you would anyone else. They are just people.

pay them a compliment. It feeds there ego, everyone wants attention, or recognition.

And most importantly, listen to them.

I once complimented a ladies hat, she tolled me she got it from brazil.

she was more than willing to talk about it, and we talked for about an hour, I said maybe a handful of words. I just let her talk and all I did is listen.
    we exchanged numbers and I ended up dating her for a year and a half.

and like my cousin says, "women are like telemarketing, you get 1 out of 100, so hit on them all." lol. The truth behind this is not everyone is for everyone, so don't be depressed about rejection, just move on.

Don't open with a joke unless you know for sure it is something they to can relate too.

And lose the cheap pickup lines, they don't work (I've tried, lol).

Try these few simple things and you can see how things change for you.

Bonus question:
    A nice dinner in a classy atmosphere, with good soft relaxing music. It's best for both of you if you can be relaxed.

P.S.

I did not read all the post so if I repeated anything, sorry, didn't mean to bite off anyone elses opinions, these are just my suggestions.
    Last edited by LilManSyndrom; 04-04-2005 at 08:00 PM. Reason: misspellings
    how big is actually big enough?

"Fear and pain are temporary, glory is forever"

drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10) drugzkill is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have to edit this tommorrow when I'm not dead tired

Topic of the Week

Scoring with the Ladies by drugzk1ll

When I first I saw this question of the week, I knew that many men would mention that getting women is all about the tanning, the cloths, and the hair. Well the fact of the matter is that this isn't what makes a woman attracted to a man. If women wanted someone that could dress, do their hair well and spray tan, they would just date each other. The fact of the matter is that women, unlike, men are not shallow. Women focus on something other than looks and appearance.

What is this "something" that women focus on?

Well the "something" that women want, is actually many "somethings". The most important of all these "somethings" is something that almost no men do: Listen!

Listening and Conversation
    --------------------------

The ability to listen (or feign listening) is probably the best gift that any guy can be given. This is because women love to be heard. When I first approach/meet a women I usually ask her a simple question about an observation I have. This could be a simple question about whether she goes to the university on her shirt, a "where you from?" due to her accent, a "why are you standing alone", a "are you tired?" followed by a "have a rough day?" due to a yawn. Once you have asked your initial question, you should next let them talk while you continue to ask them more questions. These question should be ones which allow them to talk about whatever they want. These questions include question about their work, passions, what they do, what they want to do, dreams (but don't get too corny),a simple "what are doing here tonight?" (Not Apply at the gym).

During this portion of conversation, it is important to tell very little about yourself if at all. Women love their men to stay mysterious. If you say nothing about yourself, women will assume that you are mysterious and continue to drive themselves to know more. There is several ways of staying mysterious. The easiest way to stay mysterious is to reverse any conversation of you to them in a seamless manner. If they ask how your day was, answer "okay, how was yours?" or just a regular "okay" followed by a comment or question that can get them to talk about themselves again. Remember, the trick is to keep them chatting away.

If you are to talking at all other than question or repeating what they said, you should remain a few type of comments and topics. First, you should remember to make a few funny comments about what they say (this does not mean degrade or tease, make sure you make comments that you both can laugh at). Humor is a great way to show a woman she can have fun with you. Second, you should mention something about your feelings towards your family (which should always be good and express in few words as possible). Strong family ties speak very highly of you in a woman's opinion, but too much said can deplete your listening still and also reveal or seem to reveal that you want a family of your own or are a momma's boy.

Also during this conversation make sure to express some sexual interest, but keep it mysterious. You can do this through a compliment or two about their appearance, but while maintaining complete cool and not seeming as though compliment is out of place from the conversation. If you leave your sexual interest in her a question mark then the woman will be driven to prove herself to you and she will begin to chase you. (Warning: this can lead to them grabbing you and dragging you to the bedroom. I'm proof of this.)

Though this gold conversation method is great, there are a few problems. The problems include that it requires patience, some time, some reverse instinct, and a possible psycho following of obessed women.

In order to work your magic with conversation you must be patient and allot time. This is because when women love to talk, and they will continue to do so to almost no end. You must seem during this never ending conversation to be interested and attentive at all times. Woman can quickly pick up on insincerity esp. since almost all men are insincere.

In order for this to work, you must also reverse your instincts. When I initially did this method, I had to reverse the instinct to obessively talk about sex, to be an *******, and to worry about conversation making me friends with a woman. This can be very hard, however, the fact of the matter is that good communication will make woman more attracted to you than talk of a dirty smack on the ass.

The other major problem with this method, is the possible psycho following of women (at least the ones you stay in touch with and continuely use good communication). Believe it or not, when you can communicate well women not only want to sleep with you, but they fall in love. When you have several girls falling in love, it becomes almost unmanagable and can be very stressing.

I would also like to note that this method will also usually you don't have to worry about a making a first move with this method. With this method almost always a woman will make the move first or at least sign for you to do so is do many ways.

I would also like to make a few additional notes:

Body Language: During conversation you should always watch for body language and try to reciporicate somewhat. Women show interest through fiddling with their hair, leaning in to you, etc. What for these sign and reciporicate some of your own body language through many leaning in to her or just being generally playful

Don't worry about Names: In honesty, names say nothing about a person. You should worry about asking for a woman's name until later in the conversation if at all.

Cut off the conversation sometimes to do something better: Sometimes you must cut off the conversation once interest is expressed fully. Once you are sure of their interest, sometimes it is neccessary to cut off the conversation with an alternative acitivity that could done together such as getting a drink, dancing, shotting some pool, going to your car for a shirt, etc. If she is geninuely interested in you whether or not she likes pool, she will play or at least offer an alternative for you two to do together.

Confidence: Confidence is key to keeping, meeting, maintianing any woman. If you don't have it than fake it until you can gain some. Also remember confidence's ugly sister is cockyness and cockyness must be avoided at all costs.

As far as some people discrediting the importance of listening, those people have no idea of their potential. Unlike, being an *******, communication when done properly works for almost any woman as versus every 1 out of 10-20 woman.

Final Note:

Remember, any man can get any woman. Just remember to be somewhat particular and remember that in the long run personality is everything, but in the short run you should just go out and have fun and experience as much as you can.

Bonus Question: Best First Date?

Doesn't matter where as long as the communication is great and the sex is incredible.
    Last edited by drugzkill; 04-05-2005 at 07:52 PM.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)

What is the best way to meet the opposite sex?

16" arms, minimum.

Just kidding guys. I think the most important thing is patience. The right one(s) will show up, just wait. As many of you have pointed out it's important to listen, but believe me it's no good feigning interest - if she bores you now she'll bore the sh*t out of you in a fortnight.

Also important is to be yourself. You can only keep up a facade for so long and unless you're very good, she'll be able to tell your faking it pretty much instantly. It's no good her liking who you're pretending to be - she has to like you.

Necessarily repeating what's been posted before - don't be minging. For God's sake wash, shave, brush your hair, clean your teeth, blah, blah, blah, you know the score. And by the way, ALWAYS wash under your foreskin. Always. Some of the stories I've heard from female friends do not bear repeating but believe me failure in this area of hygiene is an instant relationship ender. And you never know when someone might want to stick their head down there.

To summarise the best way is to go about your life being patient and keeping your eyes open - always be ready, you never know when or where she will appear. And don't forget about the 16" arms.

Bonus question: First date location?

Why are you asking me? I'd like to go on a round of golf, but if you talk to her you might find out what SHE likes. If you can't tell maybe you shouldn't be going with her. Try to find out if she has any pretty friends, or perhaps a younger sister. Good luck fellas.
    Infrequent poster.

customranger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TRICK D
    Dumb ass, I almost bench more than you can squat... don't go bragging about weight when you don't know ****.
    lol i agree that isnt all that much fo ra leg press i way 160 and i max out at 555

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How to get women by Trick D

When I was in Junior High is when my hormones started kicking in, I was getting all the ladies numbers, flirting with all the ladies, and doing everything I can to get with the ladies. Then I realized something. They just weren’t in to me. I spent all of my junior high days being very popular, but with no women. When I was in ninth grade I found out that women didn’t like guys that were smaller than them. So I started lifting. Bulked 20 pounds that year, had a nice 6pac, and this is what I have learned since then.

How did I learn to get women

When I started High School, I was 15 years old. The summer before high school, I went to a carnival located in a city just outside of mine with the late, Jeremy (age 19), my role model and now deceased best friend. He had all the looks, he was 6’6 220, and had the perfect smile (at least the women said that), well he told me that we were going to go pick up some girls, well I had no experience and no luck, but he assured me that he would pull us through. All the sudden I see him go up to 6 girls he didn’t know. It was just him and I and I thought it was suicide, and before I knew it, he had all 6 of them giggling and giving him their numbers. I couldn’t believe it.

After studying what he did, I decided to put it to the test. The week before high school started I went to a festival located in Charleston, West Virginia. This is about 20 miles from my house. I went there with some friends, and we decided to go “mack” on girls and act like Jeremy did to see if we could get some numbers. So by the end of the night I ended up getting 9 girls numbers. This was the first time I had ever gotten a number from a girl that I didn’t already know from school or something. I started to get some self-esteem.
    This is the formula that I learned from the late great Jeremy (RIP) after observing his actions.

The 4 C’s:

1. Be a little Cocky : When I say this, please don’t take it to the extreme. You must give yourself an image that shows the opposite sex that you are better than the others they could get with, but don’t just tell them that you are better. Act a little more cockier than you are normally are.

2. Be very Confident : There is a difference between cockiness and confidence. It is great to be confident around the opposite sex so that they know they have a person that is sure of himself.

3. Be Charming : It is always great to be charming. If you ask a girl, they are always looking for prince charming to sweep them off their feet. I believe you should be charming as soon as you meet the person you want to get with. I normally put cocky and charming together when giving them a compliment to really mess with them. I like using: “Do you know why I look so good right now?” (She should have resentment on her face) “Because I am beside you.” You will be shocked how well that works; they will say it is the sweetest thing they have ever heard.

4. And a Comedian! Now don’t take this to the extreme . Women love to laugh. But don’t be overly funny, and don’t be rude. Watch out for religious, racial, and other sensitive jokes. You don’t know much about her yet, and if you want to find out a lot more

When you put the 3 C’s together, you will make women feel comfortable with you and also it give them a reason to stop looking at other guys. Because women love confident guys that have a little swagger and are very charming.

Side notes:

a. Always smile, and be happy, even if you are not happy, pretend to be. Women want a man that is happy around them, so please act like your happy, and smile often.

b. Be a gentleman. Never be anything but one.

c. Don't be bashful, as for her number, and initiate conversation.

Dress for success:

Depending on the type of person you want to attract, the key is the way you dress. I do stress that if you are looking for a punk rocker, or a businesswoman, you need to dress accordingly.

Rule #1. Dress for success. Wear dress casual in places that will attract the type of people you are looking for. If you are going to school, wear a nice pair of American eagle jeans and a button up shirt. This is casual but also has a bit of dress to it since it is a button up shirt. Clothing like this gives confidence to your body.

Rule #2. Make sure they match! Obey the rules; don’t mix clothes that don’t match, if you have a question, ask your friend, roommate, or mom. You will be surprised how much help you can get from your very own mother. They give excellent advice. (Unless they are stuck in the 70’s.)

Rule #3. Wear clothes that fit. This also means to wear clothes that show up things that are nice about you. If you have big arms, wear a shirt that clings to them, but not one that rips around it. Wear clothes that go just past your waist and jeans that fit snuggly on your waist, a belt is always liked in today’s fashion.

Rule #4. The old sneakers have to go, although they may be comfortable, save them for a basketball game. Get yourself a nice pair of casual shoes or dress boots. I personally like low tops and boots/dress shoes made by Lugz and American eagle.

Rule #5. Accessories are important. Go out and get a nice watch. I would suggest something fashionable like a Fossil or Citizen. Also belts are very popular. I am a big fan of belt buckles. A nice belt buckle will draw you a lot of attention. I get ladies all the time commenting me on some of my belt buckles. It is an easy way of getting attention!

Pick up lines do not work!

One mistake many make is relying on pickup lines. I remember back in junior high we would use them and get smacked silly by the girls. It isn’t even worth trying a pickup line. Even if you are joking around with them, it could easily offend them.

The best pick up line you could ever use is introducing yourself. Ask them how they are and simply tell them your name. Start with small talk and if they seem they are interested keep up the conversation. That is the only pickup line that works.

Things that don’t attract women:

Girls avoid guys that instantly give them the sense of difference. Magnets attract instantly. I mean differences can workout over the long haul, but if you are trying to meet a girl now, go for a girl that have similar interests with you. Women hate guys with bad hygiene (take a shower and brush your teeth!), unruly hair (get a hair cut!), and insensitive guys. If you take the above measures, you shouldn’t have any trouble getting to at least talk to women.

Guys with no hope don’t fear!

Colonel Sanders went to over 1000 companies in order to get a company to invest in his chicken recipe. On number 1060 or so, he finally got a taker. Now KFC is one of the most famous restaurants in the entire world. The key is not to give up. Constantly try to meet people with similar interests and try to better yourself. You can do this by improving your knowledge or improving your body. Reading and weight lifting are two things I do to improve my image. The more I know, the more I can talk to someone about. The better I look, the more of a chance someone would approach me.

Lower your standards:

I have always had high standards, but many people expect Aphrodite to come walking by screaming their name. This isn’t going to happen. When you have little to no luck getting girls, go for girls with similar interests. I promise you that looks are not the only thing that matters. Get a girl that you can have fun with. Once you get some dates, your confidence will increase and you will start getting better and better girls!

So I got a girl, where to take her?

Well first, you need to mentally prepare for a date. You need to settle your nerves and be confident that you will have a good time. Most people say that the movies is the best place to take a woman for the first date, I argue that if you don’t know a person that well, a girl may feel uncomfortable on the first date alone in the dark. I suggest going putt-putting, bowling, or to a club/bar. This way you can ask her if she wants to bring her friends (hopefully she will say no), and she can feel more comfortable. Also I feel that you need to have fun on the first date. Make her laugh, so that she will want to go on another one. Bring a rose. Going to the movies doesn’t give the two of you enough time to get to know each other.

Is it all about money and looks?

No, you will be surprised how much common interests can take you. Some girls/guys have a good head on their shoulder, and they are looking for someone that will show them a good time. If you are that person, I promise that it won’t matter how much money you have or how good looking you are. If a woman is obsessed with money/looks then she isn’t the one for you, because as soon as someone with more money comes, they will be gone.

A quick story:

I went to a party; not looking for love at all, to be honest I was quite intoxicated, but still had a good head on my shoulders. I started off the night, with a bet with my good friend on seeing who could get the most phone numbers. While I was getting all these numbers (I ended up losing the bet) I met this beautiful girl named Amanda. I had a long conversation with her. I applied my creed with the 4 C’s and made her laugh. I also found that we had similar opinions and morals. By the end of the night, she looked at me and said, “You know what Dustin, You are different.” From the night, we have been together ever since. She is a beautiful beacon but the best thing about her is her personality and our shared interests. If I can find love when I wasn’t even trying to find it, I am sure that everyone will find someone to be happy with the rest of their lives.

Good luck guys.
    Last edited by TRICK D; 04-06-2005 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a few alternatives:

-Work as a clerk at a tanning salon, or a bath and body shop, or maybe become a fashion designer or hairdresser. Think up the gayest, fashion oriented career you can, and pursue it. Take a job at any of the places women go to gussy themselves up for the the imaginary dudes they never actually meet. They love serendipity.

-Become an ocean lifeguard, or a beach cop in a popular resort town. SERIOUSLY. Ass-o-rama. Chicks will come up and ask you for directions to the closest cock station, and it will be you.

-Pretend to be gay.

-Get a camera, and convince people you're a photographer. Narcissism is an aphrodisiac, and it requires no actual talent. The more expensive the camera and filters, the more they will think you are a real photographer. Use black and white only, it's classic and artsy.

-Register and design www.ihatesports.com and rake in the MILFs by the thousands.

-Study black magick, and put all sorts of "love spells" on random chicks, indiscriminately. Don't come cryin to me when you can't get rid of em, mage.

-Buy a bar, and name it "Ladies Night."

-Start an all Depeche Mode cover band.

-Start an all Smiths/Cure cover band.

-Lose at least three girlfriends from the above two options to suicide, and another three to creeping obesity.

-Start a band, and place an ad for "singers." Then proceed to make each candidate feel like a "star" by accidentally banging every single one of them, like most of the guys who place these types of ads.

-Become a personal trainer who specializes in nothing but the thigh machine. Convince the women you train that music is a necessary motivator, and insist that your playing Barry White as they work is an absolutely professional requirement. Feed them drinks called "Jungle Protein" containing grain alcohol, and insist on vigorously demonstrating thigh range of motion for each client.

-Befriend either Corey Haim or Corey Feldman, either one. Hang out with him often. When you meet a group of chicks, say "Hey...remember this heartthrob from your youth?" Just as they begin to swoon, slap him in the face as hard as you can, and say "Yeah, you're all grown up now. I hated him too."

-Murder John Basedow in cold blood.
    Last edited by MantisShrimp; 04-06-2005 at 12:44 AM.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Trick d is spot on, i was going to write something really similar to you man but no point good job

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vinny_Au
    Trick d is spot on, i was going to write something really similar to you man but no point good job

Thanks man, I appreciate it...

Rep for SK.com

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    bigcalves, trick D and ironman88 all have good articles.

I think it should be that way prizewise, 1 2 3.

I don't know about that bigcalves, guess we will have to wait a day or two.

Rep for SK.com

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know about that bigcalves, guess we will have to wait a day or two.
    i guess . anyways let the best man win

WBFF Pro Fitness Model MsJewels's Avatar
    MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What a cool thread - I've never noticed the topics of the week section before. Gotta stick my head outside of the women's only forum more often.

Attraction is a tricky thing...

For me to first be interested in a man, he's got to have looks that I find attractive. This varys for every woman, so it's impossible to say that you must be a) tall, b) have dark hair, c) blue eyes, and so on. Be YOURSELF; find your own style, and you'll attract 'your kind' of girls. Sporty girls like sporty guys; punk rockers with mohawks don't date computer geeks (for the most part!). But HAVE A STYLE - try to look nice and presentable. Comb that hair, or spike up that mohawk! , shave, put on cologne, clean clothes, this all sounds so obvious, but there's nothing worse than working out next to a guy that reeks. *shudder*

Don't be too aggressive or full of yourself. Confidence is definitely very sexy, but overdoing it is a turn-off.

Be good at what you do best. Success is a very attractive feature. Not necessarily money-related!!! Put your all into lifting hard for that bodybuilding competition and place the best you can.

Have your own interests and passions. Don't sign up for a class to meet someone, sign up because you are interested in it yourself, and by doing your own thing and following your own interests you'll meet others who have similar interests to you. And a spark may fly!

Now DATING: Be romantic! Bring flowers and make her feel like it's not one of the many dates you've been on, but that this is a special date. Be a gentleman! PAY FOR DINNER! Suck it up and pay. She may surprise you and offer to split it. REFUSE, unless she absolutely insists. This is old fashioned? NO IT'S NOT!! It's treating her like a lady. If you can't afford much, then tailor the date to what you CAN afford. Open doors, too. This is such a sweet gesture - I love it!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

www.contestprep.ca

Hurry up and follow me on Twitter!
    http://twitter.com/JulieBonnett

Join ContestPrep.ca on ********!
    http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=5527723222&ref=ts

wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best way to be attractive to the opposite sex is to have (and display) confidence. If you are sure about yourself, then the right one will come along soon enough, and you'll have fun in the meantime.
    Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
    Alea iacta est.

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigcalves
    bigcalves, trick D and ironman88 all have good articles.

I think it should be that way prizewise, 1 2 3.
    You should take your own advice: Don't be to cocky.
    j/k

Originally Posted by Ironman88
    You should take your own advice: Don't be to cocky.
    j/k
    hehe.

it will be all over when the fat lady sings, ironman88!

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

Originally Posted by Vinny_Au
    lol did you really make a second name just to say how good your article was.

lol did you really make a second name just to say how good your article was.
    haha i bet he did. The mods can see his IP so he's not that smart anyways lol.

No I have no reason to make a second name to put myself up. I already know I'm the best... also have them run IP, it isn't me.

Rep for SK.com

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm gonna try not to cmment the upper posts... But some men should get dissilusioned about women being so divine, un-shallow, etc etc... There's downright b**ches out there, too...

I'd say it all depends of the point of view... Or, more accurately, on how you answer the following question:

What is sucess with the opposite sex: 2 ten year relationships with 2 partners, or 10 two-minute relationships with 10 partners?

What I can tell men, from my own experience as a woman, is that, and reffering to two possible answers:

1. If I'm looking for a 1-nighter; you can have a ph.d. in just about everything but I don't care; I'm looking for a Goooooood body and a capacity NOT to call up in the morning. If you'll bragg to your friends tomorrow who cares - I don't know them, and you don't know the girls I'll bragg to (and be sure I WILL).
    OK, OK, I'll admitt, I don't do this kind of stuff nymore... Figure myself too mature. That's teen stuff, at least in my book...

2. If I'm looking for a relationship, then it's just about most important that I can spend hours talking to this guy and wonder "geez... where did the time GO!?" It's important that we share views on certain things, educations important, just about everything's important, and looks ARE secondary (OK, BMI has GOT to be below critical, lol!). I dislike the "strong and silent tipe", they usualy evolve into "silent and boring"... I also like when our lines of work interject (for instance, my main interest is physics, so I probably won't end up dating a piano player). Plus, like most women, I don't like jelaous dorks, cocky dorks, any kind of dorks... they're OK for category 1., but I don't wanna be seen with something like THAT.

Also...

3. If I'm NOT looking for anything, you can just about pull every trick from the book - I'm a nice, polite thing, so I'll tell you to mind your own business. Some girls I know would rip you off for to _pay_ for their good time, and THEN tell you to mind your own business.

4. If you're a grown man try not to listen to the advice here given by acne ridden teens, they're probably not after what you're after.

5. Try not to lie, fake, feign, pretend... what for? You'll just end up tangling yourself in it, and it'll be MUCH less fun if you have to NOT be yourself every time you're with her. Plus, it's absolutely unfair.

Now that I'm through telling you all the stuff you'll want to reduce my rep for ( ), I'll just add that maybe you'd do better not to adress the entity of "women" and the entity of "men", you know... I have my opinions but I know LOADS of girls who don't share ANY of them. Maybe if you tried viewing people as people, you'd have more luck? It's so much better when you see someone is honest, than when you see he's shamelessly throwing a line (and it shows). Respect is SUCH a turn - on...

..and I'd like to ask a question. Since I did a few things about my body, I do have more "luck" with men, however... I can't help but wonder if it's because I look better and they like me more, or simply because I'm all buff in self-confidence? Self - confidence sells EVERYWHERE... So, what do you think? (They're not the same men, btw, I'd rather have my ear bitten off than be now with someone who didn't want me then).

Turbo

PS.
    Oh yeah, I forgot chemistry... Sometimes I like a guy and there's no logical explanation why. It just happens. Boom. I figure it's pheromones...
    Last edited by TurbulentFluid; 04-07-2005 at 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot the chemistry... :)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by TurbulentFluid
    I'm gonna try not to cmment the upper posts... But some men should get dissilusioned about women being so divine, un-shallow, etc etc... There's downright b**ches out there, too...

I'd say it all depends of the point of view... Or, more accurately, on how you answer the following question:

What is sucess with the opposite sex: 2 ten year relationships with 2 partners, or 10 two-minute relationships with 10 partners?

What I can tell men, from my own experience as a woman, is that, and reffering to two possible answers:

1. If I'm looking for a 1-nighter; you can have a ph.d. in just about everything but I don't care; I'm looking for a Goooooood body and a capacity NOT to call up in the morning. If you'll bragg to your friends tomorrow who cares - I don't know them, and you don't know the girls I'll bragg to (and be sure I WILL).
    OK, OK, I'll admitt, I don't do this kind of stuff nymore... Figure myself too mature. That's teen stuff, at least in my book...

2. If I'm looking for a relationship, then it's just about most important that I can spend hours talking to this guy and wonder "geez... where did the time GO!?" It's important that we share views on certain things, educations important, just about everything's important, and looks ARE secondary (OK, BMI has GOT to be below critical, lol!). I dislike the "strong and silent tipe", they usualy evolve into "silent and boring"... I also like when our lines of work interject (for instance, my main interest is physics, so I probably won't end up dating a piano player). Plus, like most women, I don't like jelaous dorks, cocky dorks, any kind of dorks... they're OK for category 1., but I don't wanna be seen with something like THAT.

Also...

3. If I'm NOT looking for anything, you can just about pull every trick from the book - I'm a nice, polite thing, so I'll tell you to mind your own business. Some girls I know would rip you off for to _pay_ for their good time, and THEN tell you to mind your own business.

4. If you're a grown man try not to listen to the advice here given by acne ridden teens, they're probably not after what you're after.

5. Try not to lie, fake, feign, pretend... what for? You'll just end up tangling yourself in it, and it'll be MUCH less fun if you have to NOT be yourself every time you're with her. Plus, it's absolutely unfair.

Now that I'm through telling you all the stuff you'll want to reduce my rep for ( ), I'll just add that maybe you'd do better not to adress the entity of "women" and the entity of "men", you know... I have my opinions but I know LOADS of girls who don't share ANY of them. Maybe if you tried viewing people as people, you'd have more luck? It's so much better when you see someone is honest, than when you see he's shamelessly throwing a line (and it shows). Respect is SUCH a turn - on...

..and I'd like to ask a question. Since I did a few things about my body, I do have more "luck" with men, however... I can't help but wonder if it's because I look better and they like me more, or simply because I'm all buff in self-confidence? Self - confidence sells EVERYWHERE... So, what do you think? (They're not the same men, btw, I'd rather have my ear bitten off than be now with someone who didn't want me then).

Turbo

PS.
    Oh yeah, I forgot chemistry... Sometimes I like a guy and there's no logical explanation why. It just happens. Boom. I figure it's pheromones...

EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Here's an idea:

Quit prancing around like some f.aggot ass dandy in your tight shirts and level 7 super hold L.A. Looks and grow a brain.

Personality > Muscles

You homoerotic cockdemons still haven't learned that though.

No one ever said you had to have muscles to get women... what a loser.

Rep for SK.com

EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatShitAndDie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No one ever said you had to have muscles to get women... what a loser.
    Obviously at 161 lbs you don't have any.

If you ***s weren't so consumed w/your appearances then you wouldn't have to check threads like these for advice on meeting women.

The results are in:
    1st-Ironman88
    2nd-mivi320
    3rd- Bigcalves

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What Is The Best Way To Meet The Opposite Sex?

- 90% of meeting a girl is just making a conversation..make them laugh, feel comfortable & know how to close (get a number/e-mail)
    - Its a numbers game. More girls you approach the easier you get and better odds of meeting a girl you can stand to date longer then a few weeks. The easy part is meeting/finding girls - the hard part is finding one that you call back.

What is the best place to take a first date?

- I never do the typical. Chances are the date will be more unforgettable if you do something unexpected. Never a dinner & movie, unless its hiking a mountain - then back to your place while you grill up some ahi tuna and turn on some "skinamax"....

I personally live by the LD Rules !

Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success

The results are in:
    1st-Ironman88
    2nd-mivi320
    3rd- Bigcalves

You can't be serious.. the top two are me and bigcalves... yours was decent, but you didn't answer the questions as i feel they should have been answered. Good luck next week.

Rep for SK.com

You can't be serious.. the top two are me and bigcalves... your statement at the end knocked you out of top 2.
    Serious as a heart-attack .....What statement are you refering to?

I edited mine, i got yours confused with someone elses.

Rep for SK.com

No bro, i'm dead serious its on the website.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The results are in:
    1st-Ironman88
    2nd-mivi320
    3rd- Bigcalves
    Are you serious?

Do you have a link to confirm this?
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.