j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

j_neatherlin gives P-Slin a shot

So, I got my sample of P-Slin the other day from USPLabs, and I would like to thank them for the opportunity to try out their product.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the product, but just to be thorough...

WHAT IS P-SLIN??

Gain Fresh New Muscle Mass & Lose More Fat!
    New pre-workout pill allows you to eat more carbs, gain fresh new muscle mass & lose more fat - while experiencing the greatest skin-bursting pumps & freaky vascularity of your life!

Dear Fellow Iron Warrior,

Are you interested in turning every single workout into a mind-blowing event as you experience awesome gains in strength and power, increased lean muscle mass, decreased bodyfat, skin-bursting pumps and all-day endurance?

If so, then?

This will be the most important and exciting message you will ever read! Here?s why? USPLabs has recently perfected a non-stimulant pre-workout pill that will simply blow your mind. In fact, we are so confident that you will experience the best workouts of your life, we?re releasing P-Slin as the first product in our new supplement line called Pure Supplements.

And P-Slin is not what you?re thinking either. It?s not a ?me-too? product that?s basically the same as every other product on the market? P-Slin has absolutely nothing to do with creatine, Nitric Oxide - type products, stimulants or ?kitchen-sink? formulas.

To prove our confidence, we will put our tiny little pill, that only needs two compounds to deliver it?s awesome effects, against all those garbage-pail formulas that throw everything under the sun into it and hope it works. VP-Slin is so powerful, one tiny 500 mg pill is more effective than a 20,000 mg serving of those garbage-pail pre-workout ?formulas?!

Don?t you like to know what?s working for you? We do?and that?s why we developed P-Slin?

So What's In P-Slin That Makes It So Effective?

Like all of our products, P-Slin is completely unique and downright effective?

It?s a super-extracted version of our best-selling wonder supplement Anabolic-Pump (If you?re already taking Anabolic-Pump you can stack P-Slin with AP for ?round the clock nutrient partitioning and sick recomposition effects?but more about that in a minute)

In short, the main difference between AP and P-Slin is P-Slin?s ability to utilize enormous amount of carbohydrates and amino acids and drive those nutrients directly into your muscle cells to promote lean muscle gain, mind-blowing pumps, ?roadmap? vascularity, Ironman-like endurance and rapid recovery from workouts.

P-Slin has a large clinical dose of the extract engineered from Lagerstroemia Speciosa that requires huge amounts carbohydrates to be eaten?causing an enormous disposal of carbohydrates and amino acids directly into muscle tissue pre-workout!

So basically P-Slin floods your muscles with a huge influx of usable nutrients to create an environment where new muscle tissue is built and the body burns fat for energy!

P-Slin is specially designed to be used pre-workout when ?nutrient-flooding? is most useful to the body to promote strength, size, definition, pumps, endurance and vascularity.

P-Slin can also be stacked with Anabolic-Pump as P-Slin should only be used once a day...while AP is designed to allow you to eat normal meals, get huge pumps, gain more muscle and strength and promote loss of body fat.

What You Can Expect From P-Slin:
    • Skin-Bursting Pumps!
    • Increased Strength & Power!
    • Significantly Improved Endurance!
    • Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc - All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
    • Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
    • Wicked Vascularity!
    • Fast-acting!
    • Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
    • Decreased Body fat!
    • Easy once-per-day dosing!
    • Continues to work as long as you take it!

Previous Logs & Reviews

My Training Journal

Contest Prep Journal

Neogenix Supremacy / Neogenix Amplitude Log

Melting Point

MAN Scorch

SciVation NeuroStim + C

MyoChem MOHN/MDIEN

VPX CEX / Syntrax Nitrous

VPX Monster TEST

Legal Gear Masterdrol v2

Gaspari M1T

Twinlab AM/PM Protein, Nitrate3 Fuel MRP

Avant Labs LeptiGen Basic/SesaThin

ErgoPharm ErgoLean AMP

Stinger Rx

Dream Tan
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you will enjoy this product.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My first day using P-Slin was this past Saturday. My workout from that day is as follows:

Conventional deadlift 365x1
    Flat barbell press 300x5, x5
    Leg press 630x5
    Calf press 800x5, x5
    Incline barbell press 230x5, x5
    Reverse grip pulldowns 230x5, x5
    Smith shrug 385x5
    Seated OHP 175x5, x5
    EZ bar curls 115x5, x5
    Lateral raise 40x5
    Rear delt flye 40x5

Comments
    I am currently training under an HST protocol, which is why the full body workout. This was the 5th workout of the 5 rep block and a pretty damn good workout. I guesstimated all of my maxes, and I guess I was a little overzealous when picking my DL 5RM, so 365x1 was all I could manage (the bar did get a little bit away from me, though). My legs were also feeling pretty tight from a previous workout, but I was still able to hammer through everything.

I did not notice increased vascularity, but I did get a VERY good pump on flat presses, overhead presses, pulldowns, leg presses and EZ bar curls.

There was also a very noticeable increase in heart rate.

My second workout on P-Slin was last night and is as follows:

Flat barbell press 315x3
    Squat 315x2

Comments
    Workout sucked ass. I was sick as hell all weekend...and I guess I wasn't over my illness, so this workout was just terrible. I thought I was going to throw up after my pathetic excuse for a set of squats...and after about 20 minutes of rest, I racked the weight and went home.

My apologies for not giving day 2 of P-Slin a fair shake....

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin View Post
    My second workout on P-Slin was last night and is as follows:

Flat barbell press 315x3
    Squat 315x2

Comments
    Workout sucked ass. I was sick as hell all weekend...and I guess I wasn't over my illness, so this workout was just terrible. I thought I was going to throw up after my pathetic excuse for a set of squats...and after about 20 minutes of rest, I racked the weight and went home.

My apologies for not giving day 2 of P-Slin a fair shake....
    No worries mate. Get yourself well.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ahh! You're doing a review...

Edit: I was unaware of this....strange.
    mod@http://prrsguru.proboards66.com/index.cgi

Caring about how much fat is burned during cardio makes as much sense as caring about how much muscle is built during weight training.

"Disregard him entirely to the extent possible. He cannot help you." -EMISGOD

Originally Posted by VPXSports View Post
    Ahh! You're doing a review...

Edit: I was unaware of this....strange.
    why is it strange? didn't i tell you i was doing it? i kind of got selected on accident, but i was like "sure I'll do it!"

jealous.

Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fitsho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well, I remember you telling me they sent you some product, but I didn't know you were doing a review.

Guess I should've put two-and-two together, oh well.

You are very unpredictable at times...
    mod@http://prrsguru.proboards66.com/index.cgi

Caring about how much fat is burned during cardio makes as much sense as caring about how much muscle is built during weight training.

"Disregard him entirely to the extent possible. He cannot help you." -EMISGOD

is that good or bad?

one time, a friend in Atlanta told me I made spontaneity look bad. I don't really know what she meant :/

Day 3 on P-Slin...just a cardio day. I was sweating like a madman, though. It was ridiculous! i cut my workout a little short b/c i was sweating so much I was a little paranoid that my BO was kicking and I didn't want to gross out any gym's hot female patrons!

but wow. that was weird.

Day 4

Pull
    Reverse grip pulldowns 250x5, x5
    Smith bent row 225x5, x5
    Smith shrugs 405x5
    EZ bar curl 125x5

Comments
    I'm training chest with LSU1 tomorrow, so I figured I would just do a little pull training today. My legs and low back are still somewhat beat up from the other day, so I didn't think it would be prudent to deadlift or train legs.

I honestly don't think I got much out of P-Slin today. Pulldowns were heavy, but good. Rows were heavy, but good. Shrugs were hella heavy and curls hurt. Did 10 min on the ellipitcal after training and damn that thing kicked my butt.

did not notice any increased vascularity, endurance, energy, pumps or anything like that today.

Day 5

Chest & Tri's
    Incline barbell press 245x5, 265x5, x5, 225x7
    Incline flyes 65x8, x7, x7
    Dips (BW+75) x6, x5, x5
    Overhead rope extensions ??
    Rope pressdowns ??

Comments
    I have an INCREDIBLE pump in my chest and triceps right now. Chest training was brutal with Mark (LSU1) pushing the pace. Chest was completely torn up and just devastated...triceps had a great pump the whole time.

Felt the P-Slin kicking today, that's for sure!

Still no increase in vascularity. Not really any noticeable increase in endurance.

Day 6

Off day.

Didn't notice anything.

Day 7

Conventional deadlift 215x15
    Flat barbell press 170x15, x15
    Leg press 450x15
    Calf press 450x15
    Reverse grip pulldowns 140x15, x15
    Incline barbell press 150x15
    Smith shrugs 225x15
    OHP 95x15, x15
    EZ bar curl 70x15, x15
    Single arm OHE 15x15, x15
    Prone leg curl 70x15
    Lateral raise 10x15
    Rear delt fly 10x15

Comments
    15's are brutal. they totally destroyed me...however, I got an incredible pump in my chest and biceps and quads.

I don't think the P-Slin has been helping my endurance, b/c I was bombed during a large part of this workout. I did all of my exercises, but I cut out the 2nd set on a lot of exercises.

No noticeable increase in vascularity.

Day 8

Reverse grip pulldown 150x15, x15
    Squat 185x15
    Flat barbell press 185x15, x15
    Smith bent row 185x15, x15
    Incline barbell press 165x15
    Calf press 510x15, x15
    Smith shrugs 245x15, x15
    EZ bar curl 75x15, x15
    OHP 105x15, x15
    Single arm OHE 20x15, x15
    Lateral raise 15x15, x15
    Rear delt fly 15x15, x15

Comments
    I almost skipped today's workout. I got home from a long day at work and was just kinda beat. I took the P-Slin and then had my preworkout meal 15 minutes later. Popped in the Half Baked DVD and just kinda dicked around.

As time to workout drew closer, I got hungry and tired and just didn't want to go workout. I thought about taking a nap and eventually I decided that I wasn't going to train.

But then, something very significant happened. I took the P-Slin at 5:00 and planned to train at 6:30. Well, as I was sitting around the house and 6:30 started to creep up, I got a surge of energy.

No lie. I really did.

So, I was like, damn, I'm gonna go train! I knocked back half a cup of coffee for good measure and went to the gym.

Still no real noticeable increase in vascularity. I don't think my endurance is any better, but I had a good workout and did get a very good pump on squats, presses, rows and curls.

oh, i also noticed during last night's workout, that i had a big increase in body temperature. i was really hot and uncomfortable once I got moving pretty good. wanted to take my shirt off, but I feel like a dick when i'm just wearing a wife beater in the gym.

Day 9

Cardio. Didn't notice anything.

Day 10

Flat barbell press 170x15, x15
    Conventional deadlift 245x5
    Reverse grip pulldowns 160x15, x10
    Incline barbell press 180x15, x12
    EZ bar curl 80x15
    Single arm OHE 15x15, x15
    OHP 115x15, x15
    Single arm OHE 25x15, x15

Comments
    Well, today I definitely noticed a huge pump in my chest and shoulders.

which leads me to wonder, does P-Slin have a cumulative effect? B/c today, my pump was friggin ridiculous! Much, much moreso than in the days prior.

my endurance today sucked and no noticeable increase in vascularity.
    Last edited by j_neatherlin; 09-12-2007 at 05:45 PM.

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin View Post

which leads me to wonder, does P-Slin have a cumulative effect? B/c today, my pump was friggin ridiculous! Much, much moreso than in the days prior.
    Without doudt, day 1 and day 10 are 2 different animals and day 30 is mind blowing with thoughts of "can this be legal and more importantly healthy".

Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Without doudt, day 1 and day 10 are 2 different animals and day 30 is mind blowing with thoughts of "can this be legal and more importantly healthy".
    And the answer is 'Yes it Can'...

Things are looking good so far j_neatherlin.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard