Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stats: 5'5", 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7540
    Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Buildandrun's BodySpace

How to get girls in high school? (serious)

Alright guys, here's my story...

I am a 4.0 student, as well as an avid bodybuilder/powerlifter, I'm really into women, but the only serious relationship i had was in the eigth grade....and that was just kissing.

i'm by far the best physique in my class (no homo) but i cant ever seem to get women...ive tried some of the player's guide stuff but no real results..

Please my brethren, help me end my V'ness before i leave high school!!!

Stats: 5'9", 144 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11728
    shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shiv15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit shiv15's BodySpace
    Find the smart 4.0 girl who isn't really popular. I'm sure she will be flattered by your physique. What im saying is no matter how great your physique may be if your boring girls won't stay around long. Are you funny?

Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Buildandrun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shiv15 View Post
    Find the smart 4.0 girl who isn't really popular. I'm sure she will be flattered by your physique. What im saying is no matter how great your physique may be if your boring girls won't stay around long. Are you funny?
    if there a 4.0 girl they're either preppy or UGLY...and move slower then a snail (get my drift)

Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21587
    rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rampagefc77's BodySpace
    high school is more about popularity and reputation. If you dont have either of thee working for you, then the hot chicks probably wont look your way.

Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    high school is more about popularity and reputation. If you dont have either of thee working for you, then the hot chicks probably wont look your way.
    well how do you get reputation? placing in powerlifting for state as well as districts for track hasn't done much...and i dont see many of the good football players getting any(maybe 1 or 2, but not that many)

Stats: 5'2", 119 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5363
    soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soniimamiiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit soniimamiiz's BodySpace
    Well if your high school is anything like mine was.. your body would get you 4 girls a night..

Thank god im out of there..

Seriously if youre looking for a girl that you can have a nice time with and not worry about hearing what she said to all her friends about you the next day at school... you dont want someone thats just gonna like you for your body( although im sure thats a bonus, keep up the good work by the way!)

Just be yourself,and dont be scared to be a little more outgoing(while still being yourself).. you dont want soemone to like you for the way you act if thats not how you are... theres plenty of girls out there, just dont get caught up with the wrong one.. good luck!

rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rampagefc77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Buildandrun View Post
    well how do you get reputation? placing in powerlifting for state as well as districts for track hasn't done much...and i dont see many of the good football players getting any(maybe 1 or 2, but not that many)
    Arent there different groups at your high school? Thats how it was when I was there. I was in the "popular" group but found all of that pointless and had friends from all different groups. You know there are certain guys that hang out wiht all the hot girls, find those guys and be their friends. that will maximize your exposure to these girls.

Originally Posted by soniimamiiz View Post
    Well if your high school is anything like mine was.. your body would get you 4 girls a night..

Thank god im out of there..

Seriously if youre looking for a girl that you can have a nice time with and not worry about hearing what she said to all her friends about you the next day at school... you dont want someone thats just gonna like you for your body( although im sure thats a bonus, keep up the good work by the way!)

Just be yourself,and dont be scared to be a little more outgoing(while still being yourself).. you dont want soemone to like you for the way you act if thats not how you are... theres plenty of girls out there, just dont get caught up with the wrong one.. good luck!
    god i wish i lived there...at my high school skinny little pricks are getting laid day and night while someone that's intelligent and athletic like me is stuck at home pr0ning it up

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5031
    zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit zigz's BodySpace
    you could always go to events that include a bunch of high schools close to you, and meet some hot girl who doesnt know **** about your reputation around your high school..

just sayin'
    legalize

Originally Posted by zigz View Post
    you could always go to events that include a bunch of high schools close to you, and meet some hot girl who doesnt know **** about your reputation around your high school..

just sayin'
    yeah, thats not a bad idea...and it seems to have the most effect, because somehow being a student with a good future outlook (6 digit salary in the future most likely) is a bad thing... (no cocky)

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5031
    zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zigz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit zigz's BodySpace
    yeah, thats not a bad idea...and it seems to have the most effect, because somehow being a student with a good future outlook (6 digit salary in the future most likely) is a bad thing... (no cocky)
    lol, thats because most girls in high school seem to be intimidated by smart guys, and besides, they aren't really looking for their future husbands in high school (usually)
    legalize

You will find that girls wont actually care about that until you get out of college. Once you ahve the money, they will be interested.

I was kinda in your same position in high school. Im successful academically and athletically, and had a decent amount of girls interested but the majority of the girls flocked to hardcore drug addicts and immature *******s. Its the way it is in high school. Not too much better in college, but there are a few good ones out there.
    Last edited by rampagefc77; 09-04-2007 at 09:54 PM.

mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mode6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HS is different because your life is pretty regimented

all you gotta do otherwise after HS is after introducing yourself ask if they wanna go to dinner or whatever

anything beyond the surface level of all this pua stuff is bull****

"oh well I was strolling through the mall in alpha mode with my aviators watching alot of AFCs on some HB six point two four niners, so far levels of IOI was negligbile although the environment was CAVU when all of a sudden my wingman got a tallyho on a HB niner, i was no joy until he pointed her out then I attempted to make EC looking to get cleared hot, went in for the approach although I was clearly over the '3 second rule' but what do those REMF's know..."

that **** is retarded son
    Last edited by mode6; 09-04-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Cheif Executive Hustler Dipset007's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21395
    Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Dipset007's BodySpace
    lol son. i am in the same position as you. (4.0 average +bodybuilding)

most of them are probably intimidated. look for eye contact and go up and talk to them.

/thread
    Toronto YO

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 258 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22304
    ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChefPhalBignuts's BodySpace
    Dude to get a high school girl all you have to have is; a car, all your limbs, alcohol lol
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Stats: 6'2", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 32343
    luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckylynch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit luckylynch's BodySpace

I am a 4.0 student, as well as an avid bodybuilder/powerlifter, I'm really into women, but the only serious relationship i had was in the eigth grade....and that was just kissing.

i'm by far the best physique in my class (no homo) but i cant ever seem to get women...ive tried some of the player's guide stuff but no real results..

make em laugh and stuff...tease em...grab em ....bang em....

seriously, why so serious ? This isnt rocket science...just be yourself ...laugh ...joke around...not too serious...fun...

Stats: 6'4", 216 lbs
    BodyPoints: 419
    JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JustinSane110's BodySpace

2 questions...

1. Do the girls find you to be funny?
    2. Do you go out of your way to try to get their attention?

If they find you funny, then you're halfway there. The second question, the answer is obviously a yes since you mentioned trying the players guides and all. Basically what you wanna do is be funny and STOP TRYING! When it comes down to it, your attitude basically has to be "fuck it", and don't try to play the nice guy role and don't be scared to be a slight asshole with the humor side of things.

Once your natural attitude starts to take on the f*ck it mentality, then everything else will fall into place.
    The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Stats: 5'10", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17434
    Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ellimist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Ellimist's BodySpace
    Reading threads like this make me thank God I'm out of high school.

I have 0 advice to give, because all high school girls are pretty much goddamn morons. You have a 4.0 GPA (grats btw) and you lift more than guys twice your age. But its the guys who are "cool" that gets the girls.

I can't wait to read your thread in a couple years that says "I just banged 5 girls in a week at college"

BodyPoints: 17061
    * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit * LC *'s BodySpace
    You sound like an all around great guy, have some more self confidence surprising girls really like that ! .. just be straight forward and flirty if you like her show her.. and dont go for the super popular girl go for a girl who is capible of caring about someone other then herself ! Im sure youll find someone soon and she'll be lucky to have you

BodyPoints: 3802
    3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 3lftbig3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 3lftbig3's BodySpace
    girls like it when they hear that you got with other girls. and then more and more will come.
    your problem is your probly not trying to talk to girls. your not gonna end up saying "i talked to 20 girls today and all of them rejected me"
    girls dont really care that much about your body, id say it goes 1.looks 2.game 3.body
    i know alot of people disagree but thats just my experience
    weight-205
    bf%-~15

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow

* LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500) * LC * is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit * LC *'s BodySpace
    girls do NOT like it to hear you have been with other girls thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. It makes them feel insecure and second guess them selves. A girl doesnt want to have to wonder if she is as good as the last girl you hooked up with ! A girl likes to know that youre interested in her. If there was a girl in your past keep her in your past if she belonged in your future you wouldnt be talking to another girl. and again girls DONT like hearing about how many girls youve talked to its a turn off
    Last edited by * LC *; 09-05-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Originally Posted by * LC * View Post
    You sound like an all around great guy, have some more self confidence surprising girls really like that ! .. just be straight forward and flirty if you like her show her.. and dont go for the super popular girl go for a girl who is capible of caring about someone other then herself ! Im sure youll find someone soon and she'll be lucky to have you

wow I cant believe Im agreeing with something that you said.

Visit * LC *'s BodySpace
    well since we've only disagreed on one out of two things its not like we disagree that much... just about 50% of the time :P

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5556
    P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) P51 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit P51's BodySpace
    2 words Football Game.

Seriously last 3 weeks, I have met more girls than my 3 years in HS combined. All those girls who didn't want to talk to you in class or were afraid are all hyper and will be glad to talk to you. I think I got 11 or 12 numbers last week. Just go with somes dudes and half way through the game, go down to the food stand and chill there and flirt with the girls.

Stats: 6'2", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28423
    NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYY's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    x2332234356445365433
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Stats: 5'8", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5308
    CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CHOOSE's BodySpace
    Highschool sucks.

Just stop giving a ****, keep on rollin with your grades and lifting, and you'll be good.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm a bum lol. ****ty grades, no chicks, bad physique. Just keep changing yourself for the better, and it won't matter if you get chicks or not.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160546361

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 258 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22304
    ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChefPhalBignuts's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Highschool sucks.

Just stop giving a ****, keep on rollin with your grades and lifting, and you'll be good.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm a bum lol. ****ty grades, no chicks, bad physique. Just keep changing yourself for the better, and it won't matter if you get chicks or not.
    (no columbine)
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Stats: 5'10", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5191
    GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GriT- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit GriT-'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Highschool sucks.

I KNOW this aint the same CHOOSE posting in the "Gonna get ready for school" thread. WTF man? Are you bipolar?

Start giving a ****! Get out there and do some approaches tomorrow or whenever you start and report back to that thread!

Stats: 5'8", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5308
    CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHOOSE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CHOOSE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by PhalC1 View Post
    (no columbine)
    Originally Posted by GriT- View Post
    I KNOW this aint the same CHOOSE posting in the "Gonna get ready for school" thread. WTF man? Are you bipolar?

Start giving a ****! Get out there and do some approaches tomorrow or whenever you start and report back to that thread!
    heh, I might just be bipolar.

I'm in a bit of a rut atm. I am just pulling myself out of it.

On that note- if a chick is staring at you (or you think she is) you should smile right? bc there was this chick staring in my direction and I kinda half smiled and she kept staring lmao (she didn't smile back). I half expected drool to come out of her mouth.

/hijack
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160546361

BodyPoints: 2002
    Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Success1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Success1's BodySpace
    I'm in the same situation as you.

3.8 GPA
    Avid weight lifter (technically "weight training")
    Marathon finisher
    Ultramarathon next year

Whenever I've tried the PUA stuff it works like a charm (but that's mostly when other guys aren't present). Girls seem to flock to the popular guys. Everything seems to crumble to pieces when guys with "natural" cocky/funny/immature qualities are around. I just can't match their game.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast