axegas76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum Casein, NO Explode, can this harm the liver?

Can you really harm your liver if you take too much protein? How much is too much? I've been taking protein powder for more than one year and I've never felt anything. I stopped taking NO2 Black because I just want to have a cycle off, probably two months, but in these two months I wanna try for the first time a creatine product but at the same time I don't wanna stop drinking the casein before going to bed. Sometimes I can't sleep right away when I take the casein. The only moment that I've had some kind of pain in the liver was when I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore and at the same time I was eating whatever I wanted and drinking and I think that affected the real benefit of that product. I wanna try creatine and I've heard that NO Explode is a mono hydrate product that doesn't give you pain in the stomach, who knows, what do you think, let me know.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    NO Explode is not a good creatine products, it is a Nitric Oxide and pre workout energy product...
    and eating protein does not damage your liver.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    NO Explode is not a good creatine products, it is a Nitric Oxide and pre workout energy product...
    and eating protein does not damage your liver.
    Eating whole food protein, no.

Drinking too much whey, yes.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Then... what is too much Whey ? 4, 6, 8 16 scoops a day ?

Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coudro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone ? I Take 3 shakes of about 40 grams per day so 120 grams of whey per day... and on workout day, my I take torrent wich contains an additionnal 20 grams... so is 140 grams dangerous for liver damage ? I'm 185pds...

john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you only got 1 liver....

Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don't see the need to have 3 shakes a day, i do 2 maximum(2 scoops each), one in morning and one post w/o. it'd be better to get any other protein from whole foods. just my opinion

I do one first thing in the morning, one between lunch and diner (60-90mins pre-work on workout days), because I usually eat very late for diner and one just before going to bed... and on workout days I add the torrent.

So what thats too much ? should I take out the afternoon shake ? or do 1,5scoops per shake instead of 2 ?

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have yet to see any science that shows that having too much whey is a liver damaging problem. Does that mean if I drink a lot of milk or whey ricotta cheese ill screw up my liver as well? Feel free to post something that has science backing it that shows that whey protein specifically damages your liver. I know for a fact that my brother who has Hep C and possibly fatty liver as well has had to cut a lot of fats out of his diet, and often in those situations you are supposed to have MORE protein.

arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by axegas76 View Post
    Can you really harm your liver if you take too much protein? How much is too much? I've been taking protein powder for more than one year and I've never felt anything. I stopped taking NO2 Black because I just want to have a cycle off, probably two months, but in these two months I wanna try for the first time a creatine product but at the same time I don't wanna stop drinking the casein before going to bed. Sometimes I can't sleep right away when I take the casein. The only moment that I've had some kind of pain in the liver was when I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore and at the same time I was eating whatever I wanted and drinking and I think that affected the real benefit of that product. I wanna try creatine and I've heard that NO Explode is a mono hydrate product that doesn't give you pain in the stomach, who knows, what do you think, let me know.
    From what i have researched pre work outs have many side effects and liver damage is also one of it. Also too much protein can also damage your liver. Its best to stay away from pre workouts. If its required then use it less taking breaks. I think no explode is safer than Jack 3d.

If you want to save guard your liver then use liv 52 pills everyday. This will lessen the damage to your liver caused by supplements. you can purchase the pill from here. USA Website = healthyliverplus.com
    UK =healthyliver.co.uk