Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Another "How's my routine?" thread (quick, I promise)

Alright, so I just finished like 14 weeks of packing on muscle (1 week off during the phase), and I'm amazed at how quickly I was able to get back into shape. Just watching my weights go up makes me even more motivated to hit the gym.

Right now I lift 4 days per week, upper/lower split, with 3 days HIIT for about 10 minutes while I adjust to the cardio load (cardio is my weakness, cuz I'm
    fat right now).

Here's what I plan on doing.
    Cut weights down to 2 days per week (probably Monday and Wednesday), still with upper/lower split.
    HIIT training Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday for about 15 minutes, with a few minutes extra for warming up and cooling down.
    I'll be cutting my cals from the 2800-3000 range to the 2400-2700 range, still eating balanced meals 5-6 times a day with complex carbs, plenty of protein, and good fat in good proportions.

How does this sound? Is 3 days HIIT too little? I'm looking to continue cutting until I reach 210, and possibly go further (I weigh 230).
    Thanks for any replies, and if they're good I'll be happy to hand out reps!

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I were you I would do that and monitor it. Adjust accordingly if you are not losing weight, e.g. less calories