berardy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

glutamine for cutting...how much to take? or none?

I always heard this is a good supplement for during cutting. What is a good amount to take? I also read that it's worthless on this board. Is that true? I just want something that will help me to maintain my muscle mass while losing fat. Thank you

TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    very good

take Glutamine Peptides (energ) not l-glutamine

2 times daily when cutting

right after cardio
    and right after lifting
    There is no bright future for soldiers scurrying for their reward

berardy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheOMEGA
    very good

take Glutamine Peptides (energ) not l-glutamine

2 times daily when cutting

right after cardio
    and right after lifting
    I already bought the L-Glutamine, is it a big difference? :/

Thanks

RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my view:

i have used glutamine peptides, and l-glutamine (busy using l-glutamine now)

i rate Glutamine is a awesome supplement, i always have some

Personally i prefer L-glutamine, to the peptides, must admit, i felt the peptides worked a bit better, but i don't like the type of powder , and l-glutamine has given me some good gains, and makes me feel g.

and yes, great supplement for cutting, just remember, if you don't have the proper diet, you aint got ****.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    20-50 grams per day
    Discipline is only a by product of Desire.

TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Moreps
    20-50 grams per day

thats about right for glutamine peptides

50 being the very high end

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by berardy
    I always heard this is a good supplement for during cutting. What is a good amount to take? I also read that it's worthless on this board. Is that true? I just want something that will help me to maintain my muscle mass while losing fat. Thank you
    Im still not convinced that this supplement is worth using, though I have used it several times in the past. Personally, I look and feel better when Im supplementing with an NO product rather than glutamine

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    the l form is worthless in the real world as stated. however, the peptides seem to have potential...

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Someone in the other thread said that simple carbs will be just as effective, he is correct, your body will make the glutamine needed and excrete any excess.

So no, peptides or l-glutamine really doesn't matter unless there is something hindering your body from producing glutamine on it's own, perhaps in a severely hypocaloric state, but then again, increasing calories would be more beneficial.

If you are going to take any extra aminos, take the aminos the body can't produce by itself, eaa's.

glutamine peptides (Ener-G) how to use them:

if dieting hard take them 3 times a day 20-40 grams spaced evenly

if not dieting it would be benifical post workout for sure

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    glutamine peptides (Ener-G) how to use them:

if dieting hard take them 3 times a day 20-40 grams spaced evenly

if not dieting it would be benifical post workout for sure
    "for sure"? That isn't an opinion. Back it up.

Originally Posted by PowerSwede
    "for sure"? That isn't an opinion. Back it up.

look dude I don't need to be right over you
    all I CAN DO is share my belief in this product
    and know that those that try it we have aided in recovery, health, and more muscle mass

this is not a contest I have my firm postion and hope that i can be given a benifit of the doubt

nothing more nothing less

look dude I don't need to be right over you
    all I CAN DO is share my belief in this product
    and know that those that try it we have aided in recovery, health, and more muscle mass

this is not a contest I have my firm postion and hope that i can be given a benifit of the doubt

nothing more nothing less
    There is nothing wrong with sharing your beliefs in a product or stating your opinion about it, but when you throw around statements like "for sure" you are claiming facts where there are none.

I am stating my firm belief that it is a complete and utter waste of time and money, but i am not saying that it's a complete and utter waste of money "for sure" since that would imply that i have scentific data that it is always worthless for everyone that uses it for bodybuilding purposes (although the studies do seem to point in that direction).

"for sure"

means for sure for me

if you would like me to be clear

"for sure"

means for sure for me

if you would like me to be clear
    That was what i was looking for, thank you.

no prob

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone in the other thread said that simple carbs will be just as effective, he is correct, your body will make the glutamine needed and excrete any excess.
    It is nowhere near as simple or straightforward as this.

20-50 grams per day
    I would say more like 40-50g/day, ideally replacing glucose in something like a UD 2.0 or PSMF set-up. Then it's back to the cost:benefit debate...
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Lok7y are you talking about the Glutamine peptides (EnerG)?

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read this... http://www.gettingwell.com/drug_info...glu_0124.shtml

INDICATIONS AND USAGE
    Like glutamine itself (see Glutamine), the dipeptide forms added to TPN are credited with helping in the recovery of trauma, surgical and other critically ill patients. There is as yet no credible evidence that oral use of glutamine peptide supplements has anabolic or ergogenic effects in those who are not metabolically compromised.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Many say glutamine doesnt work and whatnot..

Well, it worked for me. I think its very good especially during cutting because then your calories will be somewhat low and you wont recover as soon as when bulking. I take it while cutting and whenever im sore!

Bottomline.. Some things work for one person and not his best friend so just give it a try and see for yourself if it works or not!

Good luck anyways, hope you'll give glutamine a shot!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

New Port

Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I honestly havent noticed anything. I mixed 25g with unflavored whey in Skim milk everyday and I cant say that anything has happened out of the ordinary.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

try 50 is you can

ps thats literally the first time I heard someone say it did not do anything

try 50 is you can
    50g a day isnt really cost effective now is it?

just take it post workout only

50 grams after each lifting workout

see how that goes_

just take it post workout only

50 grams after each lifting workout

see how that goes_
    you type in a cryptic format... its interesting.