jlinwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlinwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Burning Nipples (Male)

This is a hard question for me to ask; but here goes. Have any of you guys out there had problems with burning nipples? I've just started exercising more in the last three months. Recently while doing cardio, I get this burning sensation in my nipples. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like they are just rubbing against your shirt and getting irritated.

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lanks View Post
    x2..i used to wear loose shirts when doin cardio and what not,, now i wear a tight beater..and no probs
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jlinwood View Post
    This is a hard question for me to ask; but here goes. Have any of you guys out there had problems with burning nipples? I've just started exercising more in the last three months. Recently while doing cardio, I get this burning sensation in my nipples. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    pics?>
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

jlinwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlinwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lanks View Post
    Possibly,
    I do sweat alot. I've been weight lifting. Now I've added an hour of cardio to my daily program.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    common problem due to friction and sweat...marathoners often put a layer of vaseline on their nipples to solve this problem.
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    common problem due to friction and sweat...marathoners often put a layer of vaseline on their nipples to solve this problem.
    x2

You can also put a band-aid over the nipple. Just make sure the padded part is over the nipple...

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get this. Now before my runs, I put a bandaid on my nipples and that solved it. Otherwise they will be irritated all day after a run.

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

my nipple bleed unless i put bandaids on them when i go for long runs.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

The only times my nipples ever bled was when I put Nair on my chest. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

FJC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, commonly called "runner's nipple." There's even a company selling special adhesive thingies to combat it! www.nipguards.com
    --FJC

writes scary stories I_love_crows's Avatar
    I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    my nipple bleed unless i put bandaids on them when i go for long runs.
    Wow, strong run...
    OUTLAW split:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1830521

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MikeyTheCrow

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by I_love_crows View Post
    Wow, strong run...
    yeah, im afraid if i post my bloody nipple picture i'll get banned for pr0nography
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

writes scary stories I_love_crows's Avatar
    I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000) I_love_crows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    yeah, im afraid if i post my bloody nipple picture i'll get banned for pr0nography
    It's not pr0n unless you're naked. (no homo)
    OUTLAW split:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1830521

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MikeyTheCrow

phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Sore or bloody nipples are never a problem for me because I'm not actually doing cardio long enough to get them.

vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pasties, FTW!!

SCIVATION XTEND...... 8-10 scoops a-day make the fibras happy!!!!!!

check my bodyspace blog.....

learn how to squat right SQUAT RX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8CWv8UPAI&mode=related&search=

Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NY Money Mike View Post
    pics?>

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Put little propeller spinners on the end to increase air flow.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.