Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How To Get Neosporin Out Of A Shirt?

well some of you probably read my thread about the wound on my jaw. so preety much i put neosporin on it, and when i turned my head i kind of rubed some on the shoulder of one of my good shirts. so i noticed, and washed it, so today i took a look at it. and it isn't out, it looks like its stained in there.

so preety much majority of ppl that i've asked say that neosporin is a kind of grease, so preety much my only hope is to use a grease remover.

if this was just some crappy shirt then i could care less what it looked like, but this is one of my better/favorite shirts, and its got a preety big stain in a extremely noticable spot (its about the size of a half-dollar coin, and its right on my shoulder/trap area, so you can see it preety easly. and its on a light grey shirt too)

so preety much, do you guys know of anything to get it out?

Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duits887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bleach it? I dont know thats what i would do, maybe theres a reason why i have to have my mom do all my laundry.

Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, even if i did bleach it, the whole shirt would turn white, but the stain would still be there, and it would stand out worse than when the shirt was grey.

fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get some goop or shout..Treat it and let sit overnight then put it in washer with some tide and let it soak. After a good soak, let it run through the cycle and lay it over a table or chair to air dry. I hope you didn't dry it in the machine or else you could have set the neo stain in and it will be more difficult to get out.