Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much protein should I consume if I weigh 130lbs?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have whey protein powder and am hoping to gain mass/bulk up. I usually use two scoops of whey mixed in a glass of skim milk with an egg. Is this enough?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    depends on what ur trying to.. regardless take 1g / lb so at least 130g of protein a day.. if you want to go on a high pro/high fat / low carb diet then i would suggest going 1.5x for protein and get a good 195g

depends on what u want ur macros to be and what ur trying to do to be specific..

i would shoot for around 130-170g of protein though.. just in general

rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im 140 and take in 200-250/day usually.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rob? View Post
    im 140 and take in 200-250/day usually.
    x2 i take in around 200-220g a day, but thast just cause i have a high pro/fat diet and mod carb diet.. at college im not that active just walking around.. n a lot of studying

Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bangalter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    depends on what ur trying to.. regardless take 1g / lb so at least 130g of protein a day.. if you want to go on a high pro/high fat / low carb diet then i would suggest going 1.5x for protein and get a good 195g

depends on what u want ur macros to be and what ur trying to do to be specific..

i would shoot for around 130-170g of protein though.. just in general

Damn man, really? My Whey is going to run out FAST then. How do you guys afford this stuff?

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bangalter View Post
    Damn man, really? My Whey is going to run out FAST then. How do you guys afford this stuff?
    Well, I'd be getting most of my protein from food.

I'd save the whey for around your workouts. I eat a lot of protein, but a 5 lb tub of whey lasts me forever.

Eggs, Milk, Tuna are all pretty cheap sources of protein. Actually, per gram, whey is one of the cheapest sources, but I wouldn't advocate for whey most of the time. Whole food is much better with the exception of around a workout.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    I'd save the whey for around your workouts. I eat a lot of protein, but a 5 lb tub of whey lasts me forever.
    x2. I bought 2 5lb tubs of ON just cause I couldn't decide what flavor I wanted haha, boy was that a mistake. I haven't bought powder for a year and I get in 1.5g/lb a day no problem.