xpl0sive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cutting during ramadan, possible?

Hey guys, I'm currently on a cutting cycle and ramadan is 10 days away which means I'll be fasting for a month...this will be my first ramadan while bodybuilding, and I just wanna know if any other Muslim bodybuilders out there have been able to shed fat without losing alot of muscle during ramadan? My plan was to eat 3 large meals during the night...first one when I break my fast (iftaar), throwing in a protein shake with that meal, then train 1 hour later for 40 mins, then have a protein shake straight after, then eat another large meal half an hour later, then before bed have a slow-digesting protein shake and some cottage cheese & tuna before bed, then when I wake up to eat have another large meal along with another slow-digesting protein shake...I will also be drinking around 3 litres of water between meals and with meals (3 litres all up that is). I also wanna throw in some BCAA's, and consume most of my carbs/fats in the pre/post workout meals...or should it be the morning meal? now, I also need help with my supplement stack. I've just come back from a holiday, and just got back into training, so I'm looking for a new stack, something that will help me during my fast. For pre-post workout, I will be using ON 100% whey, but I also need something slower-digesting for before bed and in the morning. Bare in mind, I'm from Australia, so I don't have access to all of the products you guys have in the states. I've found the following online, so I guess it's out of these: ON pro complex, ON pro complex gainer, Universal Nutrition Real Gains & Dymatize Mega Milk. For BCAA's, I'm thinking either ON BCAA's, or Scivation Xtend, however xtend seems a bit expensive and i'm on a budget as i'm no longer working...and finally, a fat burner, I was thinking either Lipo-6 or Animal Cuts. I will also be using Animal Pak for a multivitamin. Will I be able to use creatine or do you think that's not a good idea due to fasting? Also, is cardio neccessary or will that cause too much muscle loss during my fast? I was thinking maybe just training at high intensity for 40 mins would be enough. Please share your thoughts

saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually it's not a good to eat large meal at(iftar), have a whey protein shake with some fast-digesting carbs ex:dates . 45-1 hour later have your meal then hit the gym within 60-90 min. of course you'll lose muscle mass but you cane rebuild it later.

at least that is my opinion.maybe other people help you better than me

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you should ask this question in the Intermittent Fasting thread because that is basically what they're doing !
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361